Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82

Thread: Divorce

  1. #1
    Spoogie
    Guest

    Divorce

    Explain why a man must provide the same lifestyle for his ex wife after their marriage ended ?

    I don't understand this theory, I didn't know getting married really meant the wife is bound to live off her husband's wealth. A man may be able to live classy since he is budgeting for one, with his wife benefiting but to expect a man to pay for his lifestyle twice is just crazy to me.

    I think when seperation occurs bank accounts should be included in the seperation package.

  2. #2
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    U talking about Alimony?

    well, thats what a fella get for marrying broke b!tches...

  3. #3
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Can women explain why they're deserving of financial up keep after getting divorced ?

    I thought the idea of being divorce was to be independent.

  4. #4
    Will work for Sushi Jinjer's Avatar Jinjer is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Nohpetsville
    Posts
    11,484
    Credits
    1,526,294
    because marriage is often a business transaction that is legally binding lol

  5. #5
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Why yuh even worrying about these tings.
    Di g@ys don't have marriage rights.

  6. #6
    Spoogie
    Guest
    What about common law relationship ? No legal obligation, I hate the way family law is solely to provide welfare for women. Is there any advantage for men in family law ? child custody rulings are always in favour of women.

  7. #7
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Why yuh even worrying about these tings.
    Di g@ys don't have marriage rights.
    gays can get married in Canada... Ghettolife must be limiting your knowledge of the outside world. I can't imagine being stuck in NY SLUMS...

  8. #8
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    because it is till death do you part. divorce is not death so you're still responsible.

    marriage historically was about the ownership of women by men. she belonged to her dad first until the dad gives her away to another man (her husband)

    so you own it... you must maintain it

  9. #9
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    just to add. the concept of marriage doesnt "benefit" women until the divorce.

    during the course of marriage it is mostly beneficial to men. many men have certain expectations(rules for) of women within marriage.

    why do you expect to get so much without putting out anything

  10. #10
    Spoogie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoErotika View Post
    because it is till death do you part. divorce is not death so you're still responsible.

    marriage historically was about the ownership of women by men. she belonged to her dad first until the dad gives her away to another man (her husband)

    so you own it... you must maintain it
    If she was acting like he was her owner they wouldn't be getting a divorce. Lets be real. Is until death do us part apart of the marriage signing or is that just a tradiotional practice during the ceremony ? In any case, after they both break their promise to stay together and move on to other partners why must the man pocket stay with her ?

  11. #11
    T-MAKAA
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Why yuh even worrying about these tings.
    Di g@ys don't have marriage rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    gays can get married in Canada... Ghettolife must be limiting your knowledge of the outside world. I can't imagine being stuck in NY SLUMS...
    What a defense!

  12. #12
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    gays can get married in Canada... Ghettolife must be limiting your knowledge of the outside world. I can't imagine being stuck in NY SLUMS...
    Sorry dat mi nuh study g@y geography or g@y relocation programs.
    I don't live in NY....I live in Spanish Town where g@ys have no rights.

  13. #13
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    What a defense!
    I think he has gotten passed the denial.

  14. #14
    CocoErotika
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    If she was acting like he was her owner they wouldn't be getting a divorce. Lets be real. Is until death do us part apart of the marriage signing or is that just a tradiotional practice during the ceremony ? In any case, after they both break their promise to stay together and move on to other partners why must the man pocket stay with her ?
    how she "acts" is irrelevant. if he 'owns" her he must maintain.

    and you are asking the same question again that I answered already.

    it's not a difficult concept

  15. #15
    Banned bouyon king is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    deya pon de gullyside
    Posts
    0
    Credits
    1,026,635
    dats why i will wait as long as possible before i get married

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •