Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Disney Movies have hidden sexual content??

To know me is to love me tropicalbeauty's Avatar tropicalbeauty is offline
    Credits

Disney Movies have hidden sexual content??

I heard about it and i actually the hidden one in the Lion king. On tv the other day they showed the hidden "priest errection" in the little mermaid. Watch the movies again and you will see it. I doubt your kids even noticed these things? What do you guyz think?

Got this info from a website
    The Little Mermaid: The priest has an errection during the ceremony with the prince Eric & Ursula in disguise. Theres another one but I'm not sure if I was going to add it because, so I'm told, it was only on the first 200 movies that were sold, but it's on the one that I have. I'll put it here anyway. On the cover of this movie there is a penis. If you have a copy, one of the first 200, you can see it. Its under the top point of the castle & between the two outer points.

Aladdin: When he's at Jasmin's window & trying to calm her tiger down he says "Good teenagers take off their clothes." It's very faint but you can hear it if you pay attention.

The Lion King: When Simba jumps in the dust to run after his father the word "sex" can be seen in the dust.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalbeauty
    I heard about it and i actually the hidden one in the Lion king. On tv the other day they showed the hidden "priest errection" in the little mermaid. Watch the movies again and you will see it. I doubt your kids even noticed these things? What do you guyz think?

The Little Mermaid: The priest has an errection during the ceremony with the prince Eric & Ursula in disguise. Theres another one but I'm not sure if I was going to add it because, so I'm told, it was only on the first 200 movies that were sold, but it's on the one that I have. I'll put it here anyway. On the cover of this movie there is a penis. If you have a copy, one of the first 200, you can see it. Its under the top point of the castle & between the two outer points.

Aladdin: When he's at Jasmin's window & trying to calm her tiger down he says "Good teenagers take off their clothes." It's very faint but you can hear it if you pay attention.

The Lion King: When Simba jumps in the dust to run after his father the word "sex" can be seen in the dust.

interesting
    so u have nothing to do either?

elq
    Credits
    I'll put it here anyway. On the cover of this movie there is a penis. If you have a copy, one of the first 200, you can see it. Its under the top point of the castle & between the two outer points.

doodoo dahlin
    u doan haffi look so hard to see a penis
    lewwe talk....

Credits
    and Betty Boop is a whore and the word SEX appears in one of them movie cartoons as smoke or mist, cant remember......

Credits

Are you sure that web site aint lieing to you. Come on Disney cartoons?????????????
    I would understand if you was talking Japanese cartoons ,but Disney??
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinadian
    Are you sure that web site aint lieing to you. Come on Disney cartoons?????????????
    I would understand if you was talking Japanese cartoons ,but Disney??
    I would believe it . I think because Disney want people to not only send their kids to the movies now, but also attend the movies a lot of them have sexual innuendo. I took my duaghter to see Shrek2 and it was loaded with hidden sexual innuendo. i dont think she got any of it. i think its just their way of tryin to entertain both the parents and the kids.

Credits
    well I have watched all those cartoons and i didnt see anything.. The cartoons were good though.

Credits

these people need tuh geh ah friggin life........yes those things are there but you have to look real hard to see them!

the kids don't see it because their minds are not perverted as an adult mind would be.......well not yet.
    Last edited by yellowman; 11-09-2005 at 02:11 PM.

Credits
    as long as it aint noticable...don't really mind/care

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7
    I would believe it . I think because Disney want people to not only send their kids to the movies now, but also attend the movies a lot of them have sexual innuendo. I took my duaghter to see Shrek2 and it was loaded with hidden sexual innuendo. i dont think she got any of it. i think its just their way of tryin to entertain both the parents and the kids.
    SHrek 2 is not a disney movey darlin, Its a pixar film(disney and them do movies together sometimes i think).Any way they purposelyadd stuff like that in SHrek to so it could be more of a whole family film not just kids. (i like the part when the cops found cat nip in one of them little crack bags on the cat and he said "its not mine")
    “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure–which is:
    Try to please everybody” Herbert Bayard Swope

Credits
    yeah, i watched it years ago and saw that myself

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by RotiKing2004eva
    yeah, i watched it years ago and saw that myself
    Same here...I saw it myself...

I saw the erect penis of the priest when he was marrying them, and the penis on the castle on the cover...

I never noticed the Aladdin one though...and all of these I only saw when it was brought to my attention...

Credits
    i remember watching mickey snort what looked like cocain.

this was an old b&w cira 30's mickey mouse cartoon

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowman
    these people need tuh geh ah friggin life........yes those things are there but you have to look real hard to see them!

the kids don't see it because their minds are not perverted as an adult mind would be.......well not yet.
    Point, did these people actively sit down and watch The Little Mermaid solely to find a cartoon wid an erection or wha'? Damn paedo's

Credits
    It definately wouldn't suprise me and I've heard about The Lion King thang already!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast