Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dis clown at work...

Juksan Stabbs

Dis clown at work...

I en mean tah interrupt any ah wunna from posting bare shyte in order to restore yuh posting levels...but i jus wanted to share a lil story from the Post Office where i work aiight...good!!

Dis morning at work me and muh fellow Postee's gine start to lick we mout on the topic ah music and when a Trini (older fella) tell dis one guy (caucasian) dah Rock music is the Devil's expression..and he gine turn and talk shyte about Rap music (why do Canadians always assume black people listen to Rap?? (Hip Hop to us) So after allowing the c_nt to know dah i doan listen to "Rap music" and that i'z a man ah Caribbean music..he gine seh dah "since we doan play instruments" (he's apparently a drummer) dah we "can't talk about music caw we en know nuffin." I go an tell de force-ripe man dah i'z a DJ and guess whuh de man turn an and say....(and this is no boost!!) The man tell me out loud dah "jus cause I DJ doan mean i play music" LMAO!!! So now nuff people in the station are hearing us argue an ting so knowing dah i gaw de man pissed off (well the Trinidadian man said the comment) i asked him again..."so ur saying that DJ's don't play music ur saying??" (i had that annoying look on my face when i want YOU to know yuh tawkin bare shyte) Man still tellin me no. I had was tuh ask de c_nt what do they play then?? At this point he's CHEESED caw people are starting to laugh at him and he 's dug himself so deep into insisting that DJ's don't play music and therefore shouldn't comment on musical matters...dah Rock music is more musical then "the stuff we Caribbean people listen to" So i gine ask wunna here on Imix ef i'm alone in thinking dis man is a bullin c_nt???

(ef i had a lil more seniority in dah station i woulda haul off an tell he.......)

Credits
    Sounds like a #################### to me.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    (i had that annoying look on my face when i want YOU to know yuh tawkin bare shyte)
    ah know exactly de look u talkin bout.. bwahahahhaha .. u does look at the person like please say dat again so i can hit u with a firm boost even with a smile sometimes.. bwahahahhahaha

Credits
    he sound very closed minded .
    "Give me the wine wine of of your life life make sure its right cause its carnival time time"

Credits
    i think that he is full of pure shite

Credits

I literally...

Just laughed out loud...

Some people are just dotish...plain & simple

dev
    Credits
    He's Uh Backward Johnny.

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    I'm glad you're smart to not cuss him out... I would cuss him outside the office *I have an after work policy when it comes to me and co-workers.* BUT WHY ARE PEOPLE SO IGNORANT!? in cases like this I have to school dem, I know its not my place, but sometimes I can't see it possible to have dem walking around like a CHUPIDEE!

Credits
    Sheer ignorance oui!

You shoulda ask he if he know or has ever listened to Caribbean music...

BTW...allyuh at work talking chupidness and raise the damn stamp price again (not that I does mail letters but it affects me big time; I send nuff parcels home)

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicekween
    Sheer ignorance oui!

You shoulda ask he if he know or has ever listened to Caribbean music...

BTW...allyuh at work talking chupidness and raise the damn stamp price again (not that I does mail letters but it affects me big time; I send nuff parcels home)
    Send yuh francing so-an-so parcels wiff UPS or one ah dem companies yeh...yuh giving us bare work tah do and dahz why i cyan finish muh route at 11am anymore (while still being paid till 3pm) Believe me muh girl..dis en somebawy i wake up in the morning to hopefully go an talk to so yuh barking up the wrong tree wiff me (it's the Trini's fault i say) But yeh man..he was a lil quieter today doah!!

(P.S. Who de france change muh name ah dis post doah?? Clown?? )

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juksan Stabbs
    Send yuh francing so-an-so parcels wiff UPS or one ah dem companies yeh...yuh giving us bare work tah do and dahz why i cyan finish muh route at 11am anymore (while still being paid till 3pm) Believe me muh girl..dis en somebawy i wake up in the morning to hopefully go an talk to so yuh barking up the wrong tree wiff me (it's the Trini's fault i say) But yeh man..he was a lil quieter today doah!!

(P.S. Who de france change muh name ah dis post doah?? Clown?? )
    With dat said, even if I was considering of those companies, now is CANADA POST all the way :p

Credits
    All i have to say is...Damn A$$...

Credits
    invite him to a fete...lol!

Juksan Stabbs
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaColaBockle
    invite him to a fete...lol!
    NAWATALL!!!! Last time Sweetie invited "one ah dem" outside of their element and into a soca fete the results weren't positive to say the least. Check out "Sweetie's" breddrin below...

("Rue Merhazit" seh it look kinna like Rummy doah but wunna en hear dah from me yeh)

Credits
    u need God in yuh life Juks!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast