Thread: Did You Know That J. Edgar Hoover Was Really BLACK?

MJ7
    Credits

Exclamation Did You Know That J. Edgar Hoover Was Really BLACK?

During the course of writing my book, while doing some research on Huey P. Newton, the late founder of the Black Panthers, I discovered coincidentally, that the late FBI Director, J. Edgar Hoover was really a mulatto whose family had passed for white. Click on this link: Hoover's grandfather lived in a segregated black area and was classified in a census as "coloured"

This was news that surprised even me, given his well known pathological hatred of Blacks. I guess now it makes sense: Blacks reminded him of the one thing that he hated most: HIMSELF.

Hoover was one of the most virulent racists to ever hold a top government position. Hoover was known for targeting Black nationalists, civil rights activists, newspaper publishers and entertainers. Cointelpro was a counterintelligence program specifically designed to dismantle, disrupt and destroy all Black nationalist groups. Its purpose solely was to prevent a coalition of various groups as well as to keep Black people from being organized as a political force. The Black Panthers were infiltrated by Cointelpro agents which subsequently led to their destruction.

J. Edgar Hoover was one of the most powerful men that ever held a position in Washington and I find it quite sickening that if this information is true; his self-negation, literally was such; he was trying to destroy his own people.

This is why I am impassioned to confront racism and the subliminal actions, as well as those that are overt, in the mission of trying to destroy Black people.

Racism is not a myth.

This information must be exposed for the world.

Knowledge is power. Information is critical.

Everything you think you know...is not always THE TRUTH.
    Get your copy!!! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman is now available at: https://www.createspace.com/3739335 and Amazon.com. Come check out my blog: The Uppity Sistah! at: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/

Credits
    j edgar hoover was a sick son of a b1tch
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

Carl G. Jung

MJ7
    Credits

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    j edgar hoover was a sick son of a b1tch
    Definitely.

This was a shock to me, but apparently, it's been know for decades.

Self-hate is sick in and of itself; but to go to the extremes that Hoover did--so much hatred for Black people. But if he hated himself, it makes sense that he would try to destroy the one thing of what he despised the most: HIMSELF.
    Get your copy!!! A Journey Into The Mind of a Black Woman is now available at: https://www.createspace.com/3739335 and Amazon.com. Come check out my blog: The Uppity Sistah! at: http://theuppitysistah.blogspot.com/

dev
    Credits
    hmmm? Leads me to beg the question. How will johnny depp approach the character, now knowing he was "coloured"?

Cross-dressing--complex.
    "What kind of mirror image do you have of yourself?"

"TAWK YUH TAWK, DOAN BODDER ME. TAWK DOAN BUY GROCERIES."

Credits
    if were doing a race game I would trade him...don't want to claim this sick SOB let the whites keep him

These are Dwight D. Eisenhower parents....you can't tell me his mama ain't black!

Racial heritage of six former presidents is questioned
    Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
    Daddy, I want you, na na
    Drunk in love...I want you

Je ne sais quoi
    Cherie, m'vle-ou
    Aswe ya ce net al kole!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by triniameri View Post
    if were doing a race game I would trade him...don't want to claim this sick SOB let the whites keep him

These are Dwight D. Eisenhower parents....you can't tell me his mama ain't black!

Racial heritage of six former presidents is questioned
    + 1 and WOW!! yeah..she is black for sure!!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Here is another interesting read
    Black People And Their Place In World History
    Can't keep your eyes off my fatty
    Daddy, I want you, na na
    Drunk in love...I want you

Je ne sais quoi
    Cherie, m'vle-ou
    Aswe ya ce net al kole!

Credits
    History Channel I think it was did a whole documentary on the topic of his family about a year ago. No wonder he was sick..almost feel sorry for him...one whole sick, dysfunctional family and much of it cause of the "passing" thing.
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

"god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan