Thread: Did anyone hear Stranger?

BoxBoy

Did anyone hear Stranger?

When Bunji song first came out I listened to the song about two days straight. It took me a little while to actual understand what Bunji was saying. Really half the time I was trying to convince myself that I was hearing what I was hearing. When I got Shadow song (which you would hear this saturday at Soca Arena) from the first time I got it I got it. The art of communication and keeping carnival tones have to go to Shadow. Usually I don't make decisions on songs until after carnival but this year there is no confusion. Big up to Bunji much respect representin but Stranger is the song and it is my pick for 2001

Credits

RE: Did anyone hear Stranger?

Mr. Boxboy,
    I must say u really like this song. But I agree with u. Many people back home sayin that could win road march. Well we will see in a matter of days. Nuff Respect. See U Soon Please God,
    Peace and Love
    socababy

BoxBoy

WOULD BUNJI CHANGE?

BoxBoy

RE: Did anyone hear Stranger?

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-01 AT 01:14 PM (EST)[/font][p]I am glad he won. I don't know about Road March all I know is that on the17 I am not going on stage to Battle Iwer I am not going on stage to wine with Allison I am going to grab my bottle and spoon for Shadow. Hopefully he would make me sing a verse or:

when yuh hear wine you got to wine when yuh hear wine you got to wine when yuh hear roll roll yuh waist when yuh hear roll roll yuh waist. Roll it............Roll it.............Roll it............Roll it.... Do yuh ting Shadow Do yuh ting Pyro Do yuh ting Shadow Do yuh ting Pyro

Blessings to Shadow and Pyro Maniac Remix for 2002