Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did anybody watch making the band?

Credits

Question Did anybody watch making the band?

Why Puffy had to mash up Dylan like dat? LOL. Although Dylan can be a bit of a hard head, I think that Puffy is just not really feeling the whole reggae/dancehall vibe that Dyan brings to the group. If that's the case, they why even choose him to be part of the group in the first place?

amprincess

Re: Did anybody watch making the band?

Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Why Puffy had to mash up Dylan like dat? LOL. Although Dylan can be a bit of a hard head, I think that Puffy is just not really feeling the whole reggae/dancehall vibe that Dyan brings to the group. If that's the case, they why even choose him to be part of the group in the first place?
    what? Dylan deserve that 100% & more, if I was Puffy I would send that brat home : I don't think it have anything to do w/ the reggae vibe. Dylan think he too large already, Puffy need to bring him back down to Earth. He's an arrogant, ungrateful hardheaded brat I don't like his attitude at all. He think he already a star & don't wanna pay no dues. He should be taught a lesson.

Credits
    i agree w/u amprincess...he needs to go.... he thinks he know every damn thing....... but it was funny ass hell when he was bombing him out... i could not stop laughing...............and y suck finger boy fell asleep when puffy was giving his speech.. i thought tht was funny too............

Dragon
    Dylan is giving Caribbean people ah bad name with his juvenile behavior Puffy should send his punk ass home along with that big baby who is always sucking his blasted finger

Credits
    Originally posted by doubledimps
    i agree w/u amprincess...he needs to go.... he thinks he know every damn thing....... but it was funny ass hell when he was bombing him out... i could not stop laughing...............and y suck finger boy fell asleep when puffy was giving his speech.. i thought tht was funny too............
    dat was sooo disrespectful... de man talking and he sleeping...steups... dem ent hungry nah... i cyar sing and i woudda be up in there given the opportunity...
    The saint and the sinner are just exchanging notes. Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

The matador wins by avoiding the bull not colliding with him!

Credits

Re: Re: Did anybody watch making the band?

Originally posted by amprincess
    what? Dylan deserve that 100% & more, if I was Puffy I would send that brat home : I don't think it have anything to do w/ the reggae vibe. Dylan think he too large already, Puffy need to bring him back down to Earth. He's an arrogant, ungrateful hardheaded brat I don't like his attitude at all. He think he already a star & don't wanna pay no dues. He should be taught a lesson.
    I 2,3,4,5 THAT.......HE TOO FLACKING BOASTFULL...HE FEEL HE KNOW EVERYTHING..AND EH WANT TO TEK NO LESSON...U EH HEAR WHEH WYCLEF SAY "THAT DOH SOUND GOOD" HEAR DYLAN NAH...."I DONT THINK SO ENUH"...DE NERVE OF HE....HE TRYING TO SOUND LIKE EVERYBODY..HE WAS SINGING SOMETHING LAST NIGHT AND SOUND JUSS LIKE WYCLEF....HE NEED TO FIND HIS OWN VOICE..: : : :
    DEY COULD KICK HIM OUT FOR MY PART...HE EMBARASSING WE CARIBBEAN PPL..

Credits
    he seriously needs to check himself he might even get cut but honestly i understand what puffy and everybody else is telling him about not being constant with his flow... he is also a spoiled brat going out all day aint callin talking about he was chilling with his cousin for a while................ pleaze

Credits
    i cant wait for next week when they bring tht chick back..*forgot name*..... its going to be real drama then............

Credits
    i cant wait for next week when they bring tht chick back..*forgot name*..... its going to be real drama then............
    Did u hear Babs saying "there cannot be two female rappers". Can't wait for the drama to unfold.

Credits
    oh yeah *mysterious
    thats some crazy shite someone might go home

Dawtah of the Sun Empressdududahlin's Avatar Empressdududahlin is offline
    Credits
    Yo: I can't stand that Suck Finga boy A'tal, besides Dylan's behavior which I feel is so negative @ times for the energy for the group, I feel really bad for the girls of the group because dem fellasonly hangin and not taking this game seriously. I wish Puffy would've played dem lovely in the club that night they were supposed to be working! This is a business, and they're not playing the roles of Starving Artists!!! And is Puffy sure he wants to bring Mysterious back, she's been through a helluva alot last season w. the murder of her sister and all!

Credits
    Did u hear Babs saying "there cannot be two female rappers". Can't wait for the drama to unfold.
    Yeah bring Mysterious back to cut her ass down to size....She ain't that hot to be repping BK!! By the way, I missed it last night

Credits
    Originally posted by Trini Prinzez
    Yeah bring Mysterious back to cut her ass down to size....She ain't that hot to be repping BK!! By the way, I missed it last night
    Babs just takes ghetto to a whole new level. I can't stand to hear her talk she sounds so damn illiterate.

Credits
    Babs just takes ghetto to a whole new level. I can't stand to hear her talk she sounds so damn illiterate.
    for real ent...and she look like she does dribble alottttt...bring back mysteriousssssssss..yahhhhhhhh.. leh wee see who badder than who..

Credits
    Originally posted by bagolicious
    for real ent...and she look like she does dribble alottttt...bring back mysteriousssssssss..yahhhhhhhh.. leh wee see who badder than who..
    She looks like she's always high.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast