Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: The Desparate Blk Man

  1. #16
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    for example triniempress

    I bet one billion dollars she will be "dating" for many years, not seriously seeking a husband
    maybe get a baby or three
    then go to church and praise gad and be an exceptional upstanding miserable blk woman

    voraciously on the hunt for a "husband"

  2. #17
    Registered User Mr_Crafty's Avatar Mr_Crafty is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    S.V.G
    Posts
    1,492
    Credits
    46,900,922
    "Gaza man crazy...dem in jail"

  3. #18
    DiTriniempress
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    for example triniempress

    I bet one billion dollars she will be "dating" for many years, not seriously seeking a husband
    maybe get a baby or three
    then go to church and praise gad and be an exceptional upstanding miserable blk woman

    voraciously on the hunt for a "husband"
    lol Carlo you are a trip yes smh

  4. #19
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DiTriniempress View Post
    lol Carlo you are a trip yes smh
    now you understand that I dont mean no harm
    we can have a proper discussion

    now are you conducting yourself as a woman who has intentions of getting a husband like georgeflash who knows women in every way so would just sex you for a lil or a while and thats that

    or you conducting yourself otherwise as a woman whom when georgeflash beholds your virtuousness and exceptionality in deeds n vegina he will marry you and love you forever never cheating and obeying his vows

    I say all that to say dont you wanna be somebody wife?

    and who are you having sex with right now, will he be your husband?
    Socapro likes this.

  5. #20
    Who feels it knows it! Georgeflash's Avatar Georgeflash is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    outside
    Posts
    9,316
    Credits
    33,373,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    if you dont believe in those things

    again with the metrics
    yet how do you quantify or measure "THE ONE"?

    as most men one can run into hundreds of women

    get to know and date half of them

    yet none measures up to being "the one"

    might there not be such a thing?

    might all we be as humans to each other is procreation?
    or sexual fun?

    or what many term relationships which is just an aka for "we just messing around for a while"

    for without a strong bond or "love", what holds a relationship together

    what makes you willing to go the ends of the earth for another?

    I am of the impression that there is no excuse for not TRULY LOVING a woman
    will all heart
    for we love/dislike our children, parents, family, frens etc etc

    so we know what the emotion is and what it entails
    why so hard for many blk man to LOVE a blk woman?
    Is it too much of a stretch to believe that during the journey of your life you will meet The One many times. Why does it have to be The One and only?

    Depends on the place where I am in my life a certain woman may fit the bill. She may not fit the bill down the road when I am proverbially in a different place.

    Does that mean I was using her before or did not love her? Not at all.
    I can love someone with all my heart and it not be forever.

    You seem hell bent on saying that if it doesn't last it wasn't real.
    ladyrastafari likes this.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

  6. #21
    DiTriniempress
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    now you understand that I dont mean no harm
    we can have a proper discussion

    now are you conducting yourself as a woman who has intentions of getting a husband like georgeflash who knows women in every way so would just sex you for a lil or a while and thats that

    or you conducting yourself otherwise as a woman whom when georgeflash beholds your virtuousness and exceptionality in deeds n vegina he will marry you and love you forever never cheating and obeying his vows

    I say all that to say dont you wanna be somebody wife?

    and who are you having sex with right now, will he be your husband?
    Yes I hope to be someones wife in about 6 years and that's because I want to finish school first but will the person I currently date,have sex with or any of that be the person I get married to? Well idk what the future holds and just because I'm a female saying that doesn't make me less respectable neither.

  7. #22
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    Is it too much of a stretch to believe that during the journey of your life you will meet The One many times. Why does it have to be The One and only?

    Depends on the place where I am in my life a certain woman may fit the bill. She may not fit the bill down the road when I am proverbially in a different place.

    Does that mean I was using her before or did not love her? Not at all.
    I can love someone with all my heart and it not be forever.

    You seem hell bent on saying that if it doesn't last it wasn't real.
    can that be likened to a car or ones tastes upon maturity or getting rich?

    its not a stretch to believe you can NEVER truly love a woman
    as in be the man she wants you to be
    which is to be hers and hers only
    or to love her forever come rich poor or whatever

    now there are women who dont care for love

    yet I feel most are into the fairtale thing
    or AT LEAST that their prince or king will love and they will be by his side forever as queen

    it seems what you saying flatout is that NO WOMAN can ever have you TOTALLY and FOREVER

    and that there be the point
    thats a normal thinking amongst many men I know

    I know NOT ONE JAMAICAN or CARIBBEAN MAN who says "I love my wife/woman with all my heart and soul, she is my everything"

    its more along the lines of she the mother of my children or she a good woman etc etc

    yet some deeply in love shit, nah

  8. #23
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DiTriniempress View Post
    Yes I hope to be someones wife in about 6 years and that's because I want to finish school first but will the person I currently date,have sex with or any of that be the person I get married to? Well idk what the future holds and just because I'm a female saying that doesn't make me less respectable neither.
    hope?
    fukkahope

    you on the right journey the men want educated women

    the thing with the current person you dating is that there is a 99% chance it will end
    the majority fo your relationships have ended
    so why wont this one?

    I say be single unless HE is the one you might think of marrying

    or if you playing around then be a great fantastic whore who doesnt care for the opinions of society men
    I am all for conscious whores and sluts
    all things with eyes open I say

    whether you think you less respectable or whatever

    MOST MEN will judge you unless you keep your hoeings a secret

    now if you exceptional or are really loved, the man wont care what you did with your poosy as long as you didnt fuk one thousand georgeflashes

    not that he a bad person, yet he doesnt care for love or marriage forever
    so you would be a not too smart woman

    yet its difficult to get around cause MOST blk men are as such
    shit if you tell me you gonna send me your bress or vegina pic right now I would say send it
    yet I would consider you a slut OR an exhibitionist who understands nudity to mean nothing but to perversion of the viewer
    for example I would walk past you nekkid if we in an harican tribe etc etc

    all in all have sense and if you dont, then dont give a fukk about the world
    or go to church when you hoed out and lost
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

  9. #24
    Registered User BacchanalDiva's Avatar BacchanalDiva is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    In Oshun's embrace
    Posts
    15,824
    Credits
    8,696,811
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Pagan View Post
    now you understand that I dont mean no harm
    we can have a proper discussion

    now are you conducting yourself as a woman who has intentions of getting a husband like georgeflash who knows women in every way so would just sex you for a lil or a while and thats that

    or you conducting yourself otherwise as a woman whom when georgeflash beholds your virtuousness and exceptionality in deeds n vegina he will marry you and love you forever never cheating and obeying his vows

    I say all that to say dont you wanna be somebody wife?

    and who are you having sex with right now, will he be your husband?
    Omg this just made me choke!
    "Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses." -Plato

    "god is the deification of a culture."
    -Dr Yosef ben-Jochannan

  10. #25
    Registered User A.K.K.S. is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    South FL
    Posts
    3,535
    Credits
    18,477,793
    Yo Carlo is droppin' knowledge right now
    Socapro likes this.

  11. #26
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A.K.K.S. View Post
    Yo Carlo is droppin' knowledge right now
    I am stuck between being a hawny man and want to see bishes hoeing and giving up the poosy or at the least their nekkid pics appear on himix

    vs knowing that that is wrong and if I wouldnt want it for my momma or women I care for then why should it be ok for anyone else

    interests/selfishness

    yet we have to keep in mind, STRONGLY, that many women ARE hoes and wanna leggo of the poosy without shame and with full consciousness

    so its tricky

    you dont want to "love" one of those

    yet there are millions of wonderful trustworthy women

    "get em or get got"- survivalist
    A.K.K.S. likes this.

  12. #27
    Juan Dan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by BacchanalDiva View Post
    Omg this just made me choke!
    why do you think men are so in awe of womens veginas?

    its like one doesnt know that she has a hole there and its not much different from any other hole

    I dont understand the psychology of wanting to fukk every woman as if every one has something vastly different between their legs

    maybe all animal traits and only an evolved being would move away from that thinking

    aka hafrican tribers walking roun nekkid like nothing

    the brillyance and civility of the "savage"

    for example I would have sex with you yet your vegina is no different from triniempress

    so much time to chase you both and play games and not have any real "love/care" for you

    I really dont get it

    never have

  13. #28
    Registered User OverLord Strum's Avatar OverLord Strum is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    13th Amendment
    Posts
    18,190
    Credits
    51,621,448

  14. #29
    Father Nutmeg Garrison's Avatar Garrison is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    5,683
    Credits
    29,392,525
    White Woman love cock just as much as the next hood chick...
    Mr_Crafty likes this.
    :::Make One Wrong Move N Crapo Smoke yuh Pipe, Rum Stronger Than Love:::

  15. #30
    Red Man TOLOMB's Avatar TOLOMB is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Red White and Blue
    Posts
    2,821
    Credits
    9,052,588
    Carlo yuh deserve a beer fuh this one jed.
    If there wasn't any bad parents then there wouldn't be any good strip clubs... Think about it!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •