Thread: Descendants of SLAVES owned by the EVIL FAMILY of John McCAIN voting for Obama

Credits

Descendants of SLAVES owned by the EVIL FAMILY of John McCAIN voting for Obama

♥bruk d mold wen bawn♥ Da 1 n 0nly Vida's Avatar Da 1 n 0nly Vida is offline
    Credits
    welll duhhhh

shyt i kno i aint biggn up d man whose family had mah ancestors as slaves ..

dat would b str8 asinine
    Secretary of Patriotics Radio .. We ARE gine mek it OVAH ALL!!!! Watch wait n SEE!!
    Check my profile for links to de station and to Ingrunt Link Soundz .. Bless up Bless up Bless uP!!!
    ::Embrace Diversity n Incorporate it in your every day life:: ::do Unto others as you want done to you:: :: Dont judge a book by its cover:: ::What to you is rags might be riches to another:: ::Look in d mirror n Improve yourself before starting on someone else::

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Da 1 n 0nly Vida View Post
    welll duhhhh

shyt i kno i aint biggn up d man whose family had mah ancestors as slaves ..

dat would b str8 asinine
    Well this is indeed remarkable...

....because it shows that they were able to break the psychological chains that would have conditioned them to vote for the Evil Offspring of their Master.

Note all the Bull Sh8t YanKKKee talk about cultivating bonds and NOTHING about Reparations.
    Last edited by marabunta; 10-23-2008 at 05:04 AM.