Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Dermonger , can you explain what is the beef here about ?

Credits

Dermonger , can you explain what is the beef here about ?

Bro,

I don't want to beat up on your favorite Carnival spot, Brazil , but from one Big man to another, a MF can lose their life in the streets of Brazil, what is the beef with this endless fighting ?

Is it a lack of not wining up on a phat Bamcey ?

Credits
    Son, serious, A MF can die in this place, this shit look worse than Eastern pkwy in the late lawless late 70s, and you endorsing this shit, I am 6'1 210 , no way I can fight these hooligans !

Credits
    HAHAHA!!! I love it, brings back great memories being amongst that. There are literally 1000s of videos of such things breaking out. I am certainly no supporter of such behavior and people getting hurt.

Of all my carnival experiences worldwide, being amongst brawls in Bahia is easily THE most bizarre thing I've ever seen. It's something that defies explanation or logic. Its not like Caribana here, where someone will bring a gun to settle a score, or rub someone the wrong way, wine up on somebody's girl.

1000s of guys go to carnival....just for the thrill of beating one another's heads in. Thats their high. They don't even care for their own well being.

Its like America's fascination with guns compared to other Western industrialized countries. Down there it's a fight culture vs every other place. Them favela Brazilians adore fighting. That's why so many UFC guys are from there.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

DSP
    Credits
    I saw one video from down there in Brazil, I don't know if it was part of the festival but it was a whole bunch of dudes in a large crowd just stealing each other in the face randomly. They were all marching down the street chanting and would randomly punch one another in the jaw.

Kinda reminded me of this except this is more of a 'team' sport. Funny I remember doing something similar to this(on a smaller scale) when I first got to America.

Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    HAHAHA!!! I love it, brings back great memories being amongst that. There are literally 1000s of videos of such things breaking out. I am certainly no supporter of such behavior and people getting hurt.

Of all my carnival experiences worldwide, being amongst brawls in Bahia is easily THE most bizarre thing I've ever seen. It's something that defies explanation or logic. Its not like Caribana here, where someone will bring a gun to settle a score, or rub someone the wrong way, wine up on somebody's girl.

1000s of guys go to carnival....just for the thrill of beating one another's heads in. Thats their high. They don't even care for their own well being.

Its like America's fascination with guns compared to other Western industrialized countries. Down there it's a fight culture vs every other place. Them favela Brazilians adore fighting. That's why so many UFC guys are from there.

Okay, thanks for that, but, are these gangs, or a MF just decide I am gonna sucker punch you ?

it seems the shit is random, they just knock you out for these sake of it !

one last question, in the " well Paid " section, what is Bocko or something, so when you pay good money, you can get knock out also ? it seems with so many people, it is everyman for themselves ?

So no wining on a bamcey ?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by trinifrombx View Post
    Son, serious, A MF can die in this place, this shit look worse than Eastern pkwy in the late lawless late 70s, and you endorsing this shit, I am 6'1 210 , no way I can fight these hooligans
    Man allyuh W.Indians are so cynical, that's why I had to experience some different stuff. I've been 4 times, probably the worst thing that's happened to me is getting pushed aside by cops. If youre in the midst of 3 million people thats sure to happen.

I've been warned many a time not to bring a camera/camcorder and never had a issue. If you're doing that "fight dance" they do and WANT to fight then you're in for it. Watch these videos... They all gravitate TOWARDS brawls. I just ease off to the side and watch it go down.

Where one sees danger, next man sees opportunity. The hilarious thing about that is, those fools are basically the bulk of your competition amongst women!!!

While I walk down the route..there were 100s upon 100s of lonely women partying alone while all these cats getting arrested. Like shooting fish in a barrell. My boy Mr. Trini Smooth...he had so many women he had to take off to a local island to hideout from them all. Lol

Blasted guy left me for like a week explaining all his alibi's.
    "I will forewarn you......fear ye him when thou hast died hath power to cast into hell" - Charles Lawson

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DerMonger View Post
    Man allyuh W.Indians are so cynical, that's why I had to experience some different stuff. I've been 4 times, probably the worst thing that's happened to me is getting pushed aside by cops. If youre in the midst of 3 million people thats sure to happen.

I've been warned many a time not to bring a camera/camcorder and never had a issue. If you're doing that "fight dance" they do and WANT to fight then you're in for it. Watch these videos... They all gravitate TOWARDS brawls. I just ease off to the side and watch it go down.

Where one sees danger, next man sees opportunity. The hilarious thing about that is, those fools are basically the bulk of your competition amongst women!!!

While I walk down the route..there were 100s upon 100s of lonely women partying alone while all these cats getting arrested. Like shooting fish in a barrell. My boy Mr. Trini Smooth...he had so many women he had to take off to a local island to hideout from them all. Lol

Blasted guy left me for like a week explaining all his alibi's.

LOL, Bro, as much as I love to fight in the past, that was like 25 years ago, I don't see the fun now outside of just going to see it, I aint no punk, but I am keeping it real, this shit look dangerous, meaning most of these youths don't look like they got shit to lose !

Why would want to travel 14 hours to go to another country to fight MFs, make no sense to me !

but thanks for the explanation, I am punking out !

Credits
    Okay, thanks for that, but, are these gangs, or a MF just decide I am gonna sucker punch you ?

it seems the shit is random, they just knock you out for these sake of it !

one last question, in the " well Paid " section, what is Bocko or something, so when you pay good money, you can get knock out also ? it seems with so many people, it is everyman for themselves ?

So no wining on a bamcey ?
    When the truck passes, its at the side where it gets congested. Oh my, you get squashed at times. I hate being at the side mostly....that's where them cops come bossing everyone out the way. That's when things happen. Stay at the front or follow from behind and you're cool.

You're cool in the bloco, I've seen one or two happen though inside. Most of the bands, you're crammed together and little personal space.

Lol@wining? Wining is redundant down there. I danced with my fair share of girls, as past pics showed. But its more, groping, hugging and kissing. People move fast down there.....some trucks 1000s of condoms are thrown from them.

I hear people at other carnivals complaining about steush ness from some segments. They ain't tolerating that on the road down there,lol. There's no room.

Credits

Credits

Thumbs up

And this, But, I would have to go with min 5 of my home boys, buty it look out of this world on the real, just dangerous like a MF !

Olodum - Samba Reggae -

http://youtu.be/99leCxj11WQ

Credits
    This is impressive, one last question, how much in $ does it cost to hang out in those spots above the crowd with them pretty women and are they partying, that street scene is too rough for me !

http://youtu.be/eQ-NlHUcffY

DSP likes this.

Credits
    LOL, Bro, as much as I love to fight in the past, that was like 25 years ago, I don't see the fun now outside of just going to see it, I aint no punk, but I am keeping it real, this shit look dangerous, meaning most of these youths don't look like they got shit to lose !

Why would want to travel 14 hours to go to another country to fight MFs, make no sense to me !

but thanks for the explanation, I am punking out !
    Naw you're no punk....its just not safe to you. I wouldn't call someone a sissy if they didn't wanna bungee jump or sky dive. I don't have a problem I know how to move in that crowd.

True ting, 1st time I went in 2003 I thought the carnival was junk. I only went out 2 nights outta 6 I remember being in a band and just leaving in the midst of it. I brought all my soca/reggae/rap CDs down so I didn't feel totally away from home.

What made me go back was it being a beautiful city and the warmth of locals. 2005 carnival was so so even more, and I said I ain't ever coming back for this carnival again. Last night of carnival I was just liming on the street about to call it a wrap and quit....

....and then Carlinhos Browns truck came, and I had never heard of him in my life. Mariacaipirinha just hit the streets. Holy crap....most awesome night of my life, 20,000 + following him! Hit me like a bomb.... From then on I was sold.

Credits
    This is impressive, one last question, how much in $ does it cost to hang out in those spots above the crowd with them pretty women and are they partying, that street scene is too rough for me !

http://youtu.be/eQ-NlHUcffY

Those are the camarote (VIP) boxes. They're temporary clubs. They have up to 10,000+ people in some. Full service all inclusive. They even come with massage therapists, lol. David guetta, Calvin Harris....mostly top house DJs. 100% safe n classy.

But ah cyah find myself to go in one. They're the elite Brazilians with $$$, all the hot models be in those. They're pricey some up to 300$ us a night. Almost no black Brazilians whatsoever.

Nah sir I'm not coming to the blackest city to isolate myself from my peoples. I stay partying with the hood (faveladoes) Brazilians lol.
    trinifrombx likes this.

Credits
    You idiots do realize Brazil is HUGE and they have one of the biggest population in the world right? Of course there's going to be a lot of videos about stuff like this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by str8finessin View Post
    You idiots do realize Brazil is HUGE and they have one of the biggest population in the world right? Of course there's going to be a lot of videos about stuff like this.
    Your head look like a dirty mop !

What does Big or large pop have to do with it, Damn fool!
    DerMonger likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast