Thread: Denounces Citizenship

MrBlackRock

Denounces Citizenship

opps. sorry i can't i have an obligation to help some americans attain education........

this was just in case people tell me that if i don't like it here i don't have to be here. I'm an asset to this f**ked up place , and when i'm done i'll be back in BIM.. where i can walk to de store with no shoes. i'll go to the beach... if someone kills someone i know , i'll know where to find them to seek revenge...(unless its winston hall) i can be broke as shite walking de streets of black rock, fat as a swine cause my stomach filled cause from de first to de last house i went begging at gave me a plate ah food. so don't get it twisted. violence is everywhere. but home is everything.

Credits

Re: Denounces Citizenship

Originally posted by MrBlackRock
    opps. sorry i can't i have an obligation to help some americans attain education........

this was just in case people tell me that if i don't like it here i don't have to be here. I'm an asset to this f**ked up place , and when i'm done i'll be back in BIM.. where i can walk to de store with no shoes. i'll go to the beach... if someone kills someone i know , i'll know where to find them to seek revenge...(unless its winston hall) i can be broke as shite walking de streets of black rock, fat as a swine cause my stomach filled cause from de first to de last house i went begging at gave me a plate ah food. so don't get it twisted. violence is everywhere. but home is everything.
    Aye ..aye so you gine leave all dat proper pork to whom...well i know de pork is even more proper back home...so to hell with them ...work is always a staple where ever you gine..
    www.VibesFromVenus.com

poca-old
    BIM is another word for barbados???

MrBlackRock

Re: Re: Denounces Citizenship

Originally posted by Kamasutra
    Aye ..aye so you gine leave all dat proper pork to whom...well i know de pork is even more proper back home...so to hell with them ...work is always a staple where ever you gine..
    you and de conglomerates get to share de pork, i gine tatoo who ever dey new owner is pon dey bumpas.. so if u wanna know wuh pork i leff u... make she tek she pants off

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by poca
    BIM is another word for barbados???

ok

blackrock + barbados flag pon de left = BIM

yes, you are dismissed