Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DEATH SQUAD PIG roaming New York Shitty

Credits

T-MAKAA

Juss wondering...

Y did the black cop have his gun out when running after the teef? Is this normal procedure?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    Y did the black cop have his gun out when running after the teef? Is this normal procedure?
    He tink he have de same rights as de White Boys, where he could wear civilian clothes, pull out he gun and chase down suspects like dey do on TV.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    He tink he have de same rights as de White Boys, where he could wear civilian clothes, pull out he gun and chase down suspects like dey do on TV.
    Werd..

At the same time Edwards didnt fire his weapon. I wonder if they will blame all of this on the minor who was trying to steal the car.

Credits

Reverend AL looking to Obama's New Knee Grow Attorney General for ANSWERS!

Werd..

At the same time Edwards didnt fire his weapon. I wonder if they will blame all of this on the minor who was trying to steal the car.
    Race questions over New York 'cop-on-cop' shooting of Omar J. Edwards - Times Online

Spranga
    he playin bad boys

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bean View Post
    he playin bad boys
    I hope he Family sue de New York Shitty Police Academy for not Teaching he to EXERCISE EXTREME CAUTION and RESTRAINT when White Occupation and Containment Officers are patrolling your Sector.

Credits

not sure....but the suspect might be armed so that is a reasonable assumption.

Credits
    Hmmmmmmmm......
    R.I.P Omar Edward.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Only on Imix there isn't a long thread about this particular young black man who got shot like all the others. Is it because he's a cop? This latest incident begs the question "if he was a white cop, would there be a similar incident" the NYPD desparately needs race sensitivity training.

FAREWELL TO A TRUE-BLUE COP - New York Post
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Credits
    I hear u Shandy, I think it easy to point to "race sensitivity". But I truly think it's a Hiring & Training issue. To certain extent u have a better chance of get hired if you new citizen or grew up in the Burbs'.

Vietnam war, was difficult cuz you had young soldiers fighting in a unfamiliar territory. To me its the samething, yeh we all dudes from the hood the are P.O.'s.....but very few to service the community.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandy 2.0 View Post
    Only on Imix there isn't a long thread about this particular young black man who got shot like all the others. Is it because he's a cop? This latest incident begs the question "if he was a white cop, would there be a similar incident" the NYPD desparately needs race sensitivity training.

FAREWELL TO A TRUE-BLUE COP - New York Post
    Not really nah.. This upset me, but I tried to rationalize on this one. I would say the blame should be shared a little bit by each person..mostly on the white cop though. Plus after awhile you get tired of talking about race...cause then people will bawl out u are being too sensitive. Well that is my perspective.

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by skeng View Post
    not sure....but the suspect might be armed so that is a reasonable assumption.
    Hmm I cant buy that. Cause its possible that every person (suspect) is armed..should cops then draw their gun while running after the person everytime. I dunno if u following me..

But I guess that is how it is on TV. I have hardly seen that by uniformed cops though in real life.

...concrete jungle where dreams are made of...
    Credits
    Not really nah.. This upset me, but I tried to rationalize on this one. I would say the blame should be shared a little bit by each person..mostly on the white cop though. Plus after awhile you get tired of talking about race...cause then people will bawl out u are being too sensitive. Well that is my perspective.
    So true
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    I hear u Shandy, I think it easy to point to "race sensitivity". But I truly think it's a Hiring & Training issue. To certain extent u have a better chance of get hired if you new citizen or grew up in the Burbs'.

Vietnam war, was difficult cuz you had young soldiers fighting in a unfamiliar territory. To me its the samething, yeh we all dudes from the hood the are P.O.'s.....but very few to service the community.
    You both made good points there.
    "Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe." - Oprah Winfrey

"If you keep believing in yourself and seek enthusiasm inside your soul, things will get simpler, more spontaneous." ~Paulo Coelho

"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit
    the floor each morning the devil says:
    "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast