I ent believe in Fat Bai until I recieve this letter from him.

Dear Penny: I have been watchin u very closely this yr to see if u have been good this yr and since u have, I will be telling my elves to make some goodies for me to leave under your tree at christmas. I was gonna bring u all gifts for the 12 dys of Christmas but we run into a little problem.

The 12 fiddlers fiddling have all come down with VD from fiddling with the 10 ladies dancing,
The 11 Lords leaping have knocked up
the 8 maids a milking,and
the 9 pipers piping have been arrested for doing weird things to the 7 swans a swimming .

the 6 geese dem laying 4 calling birds, 3 french hens, 2 turltle doves and
the partridge in a pear tree have meh up to mi sled runners in bird shyt
On top of dat!!! Mrs Clause gine thru Menopause
8 ah meh reindeer in heat,
the elves have joined the Gay Liberation and
and some peeple who cyah read the calander have scheduled christmas for Jan 5th

Maybe next yr I will be able to get my shit together and bring u the things u want. This year I suggest you get hallyuh backside down to Walmart before everything is gone.

Happy Kwanza, see u nexx yr

Fat Bai..................................Dragon
Penny...................................Press ah button
12 fiddlers............................dem dammn male peepers
10 ladies...............................female peepahs
11 Lords................................DCboy,Salt,Mbr,Socaboy, In Solidarity,Tu Tu_Bamsee,Kamasutra,engineroom,drummi,President Ramdew,and Stryka

8 Maids ah Milking...................TriniBaje,NYtrini,Heavenly Trini,Sugar Apple,Bam Bam,Chocaesha,kipani,kiki
9pipers piping.........................Panman,50cal,CentralEyes,Bass ,ccupid,Ruckus,baxters road,CoColeeks, and CoCorite
7 swans.....................MIA....members
6 geese......................Desperado,hotpepasauce,djnferno,O ilendicoil,Mad scorpion,Midnight robber

Guest appearances by luv2bull as the elves attorney at law(sorry baje)