Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: De Stickin Crew

  1. #1
    Simply Beautiful Trinyspice's Avatar Trinyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Come Find Me
    Posts
    286
    Credits
    1,010,984

    Red face De Stickin Crew

    Welll if we talkin about Trinis today I would like to know why must Trini people always stick.......they just do it all the damn time....... allyuh a bunch of stickidadians!!! :p

    Fantasy, Socaboy and Skin like Brown are this weeks official stickers and if yuh doh no why yuh oh this list yuh stick even more!!

  2. #2
    Registered User brownskintrini's Avatar brownskintrini is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    in happiness
    Posts
    9,227
    Credits
    1,525,657
    Well, if we are stickidadians, then you are half sticknadian and half stickidadian. You are the stickers of ALLLLLLLLLLL stickers!

  3. #3
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929

    Re: De Stickin Crew

    Originally posted by Trinyspice
    Welll if we talkin about Trinis today I would like to know why must Trini people always stick.......they just do it all the damn time....... allyuh a bunch of stickidadians!!! :p

    Fantasy, Socaboy and Skin like Brown are this weeks official stickers and if yuh doh no why yuh oh this list yuh stick even more!!
    I have no idea why I'm on this list! REMOVE ME AT ONCE!!!

  4. #4
    Simply Beautiful Trinyspice's Avatar Trinyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Come Find Me
    Posts
    286
    Credits
    1,010,984
    Well Mr. Socaboy a certain person was promised to hear a certain something on a something night and never heard that certain something!!!:

  5. #5
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929
    Originally posted by Trinyspice
    Well Mr. Socaboy a certain person was promised to hear a certain something on a something night and never heard that certain something!!!:
    That doesn't count, the situation was beyond my control...

  6. #6
    Simply Beautiful Trinyspice's Avatar Trinyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Come Find Me
    Posts
    286
    Credits
    1,010,984
    Well I send me that certain somethin via email or else!!!!

  7. #7
    Kaiser Ball Gyul BAGOGYUL's Avatar BAGOGYUL is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4,579
    Credits
    1,009,512

    EH EH

    WAH D' STICK....ALLYUH STICKING BOUT....
    SHAT D' STICK UP......

    I DOH STICKING .....STICK OK.:)

  8. #8
    Simply Beautiful Trinyspice's Avatar Trinyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Come Find Me
    Posts
    286
    Credits
    1,010,984
    I mean come on Fantasy........ yuh better go and stick some walnuts in that pan!!!!!

  9. #9
    look meh! Socaboy's Avatar Socaboy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    12,249
    Credits
    1,016,929
    Originally posted by Trinyspice
    Well I send me that certain somethin via email or else!!!!
    Go on MSN, I'll send it to you.

  10. #10
    Simply Beautiful Trinyspice's Avatar Trinyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Come Find Me
    Posts
    286
    Credits
    1,010,984

    Re: EH EH

    Originally posted by BAGOGYUL
    WAH D' STICK....ALLYUH STICKING BOUT....
    SHAT D' STICK UP......

    I DOH STICKING .....STICK OK.:)
    Well yuh just stick wit that post:p

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •