Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ** DE SPINOFF** Does hair equal beauty?

Mad Scorpion

** DE SPINOFF** Does hair equal beauty?

A horrible looking woman with long hair will easily grab a man's attention from a distance and even upclose sometimes, while the low haircut woman with the pretty face will sometimes get ignored or only noticed when up close.

Share your thoughts

Credits
    doesnt = beauty.......but tuh ignant me it represents a woman and the feminism of a woman.........
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    doesnt = beauty.......but tuh ignant me it represents a woman and the feminism of a woman.........
    some argue that it is our subconscious attraction to white women and brainwashing through media that has caused us to like long hair on a woman.

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Picong View Post
    so at what length do you believe a woman begins to lose her femininity? shoulder length...chin length...ear length?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickin Killa! View Post
    A horrible looking woman with long hair will easily grab a man's attention from a distance and even upclose sometimes, while the low haircut woman with the pretty face will sometimes get ignored or only noticed when up close.

Share your thoughts

Not me...but I know of people with that perspective.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post
    so at what length do you believe a woman begins to lose her femininity? shoulder length...chin length...ear length?

Credits
    we didnt go thru this already?...lol..

yes it does....women should only have short hair if they have/had cancer...i thought BK made that very clear....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    some argue that it is our subconscious attraction to white women and brainwashing through media that has caused us to like long hair on a woman.

It's called "How do we control these ########################s?"...ah yes, tell them that they not even human, hence everything about you is ugly.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits

Share your thoughts
    dont agree .... but some ppl does tink like dat
    One step at a time

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    we didnt go thru this already?...lol..

yes it does....women should only have short hair if they have/had cancer...i thought BK made that very clear....
    Everything gets recycled

Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    It's called "How do we control these ########################s?"...ah yes, tell them that they not even human, hence everything about you is ugly.
    That is a step beyond though. I can't pretend, it has happened to me before. It have ah white woman with an absolute dog batty face where I work that has long hair. From a distance she will make yuh want to see de face if yuh is ah man. Now if I see a low cut woman in obvious female clothes I might be equally curious. So often women does be wearing pants and from far with a lowcut it seems like is ah man so no trace of curiousity eh occurin there.

Credits
    nope it doesn't... I also noticed women will long weaves will get more attention that females with long dreads too....
    de ORIGINAL ...

"What others think about you is none of your business"...

-unknown.

Credits
    Everything gets recycled

That is a step beyond though. I can't pretend, it has happened to me before. It have ah white woman with an absolute dog batty face where I work that has long hair. From a distance she will make yuh want to see de face if yuh is ah man. Now if I see a low cut woman in obvious female clothes I might be equally curious. So often women does be wearing pants and from far with a lowcut it seems like is ah man so no trace of curiousity eh occurin there.

That logic should go for long hair as well. Because the long hair ting that got your curiosity all up, might turn out to be on yuh team when you get up close.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    Glad I don't care about hair..
    Bald, weave, short cut, shoulder length, braids, locks, afro/natural, twists etc. As long as it look good on you..
    I'm good.

Credits
    Everything gets recycled

it have plenty long haired men rocking "feminine" clothing...

with that said... no, hair does not define beauty. people are so trapped by the western mentality and their "ideal feminine vision" that they can't see beauty in all its forms.

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    That logic should go for long hair as well. Because the long hair ting that got your curiosity all up, might turn out to be on yuh team when you get up close.
    Agreed, and it actually is that way. I see long hear in man lookin clothes I either think man or dyke. Apart from that tho, my curiousity doesn't motivate me to actually go check it out so it really makes no difference to me. One of my boys get ketch like that back in de day doh. We was deadin when we realize he was sootin ah man wit dreads thinkin is ah oman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast