Thread: DC Carnival from Friday to 5 pm today was the best

Credits

DC Carnival from Friday to 5 pm today was the best

i went to two house and backyard parties in laurel and then in bowie, friday night, play in the mud band yesterday it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt for so.

then last night we party in Silver spring in another house party til three this morning cause i had a long day, then a brunch in Laurel and a backyard in laurel again. i fete for so in Laurel this weekend, dem trinis in Laurel know how to party.

Looking forward to going back to DC next year.

De mud band is de band to be in.

Bless you harold and de garage boyz

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by lovemehsoca
    i went to two house and backyard parties in laurel and then in bowie, friday night, play in the mud band yesterday it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt for so.

then last night we party in Silver spring in another house party til three this morning cause i had a long day, then a brunch in Laurel and a backyard in laurel again. i fete for so in Laurel this weekend, dem trinis in Laurel know how to party.

glad someone had a good time...

Credits

Well i had a blast too and i aint even went Taboo.

Traffic Friday nite was great!!

Rascalz Saturday on de road was MADD!! (de band i play wid music truck breakdown but say wha.)

Machel Saturday nite was COOL (once i ran tuh de back away from de madd crowd at de front) Even got tuh meet muh bwoy in de sig below - SWEET!

Sunday we just hang out by a friend in DC which was cool. then off tuh B'more where another friend cook and we lime ah bit more.

Nuff tings went wrong but I guess is who ya lime wid. I HAD AH GREATTTTT TIME

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Caribsun
    glad someone had a good time...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams

Rascalz Saturday on de road was MADD!! (de band i play wid music truck breakdown but say wha.)

Machel Saturday nite was COOL (once i ran tuh de back away from de madd crowd at de front) Even got tuh meet muh bwoy in de sig below - SWEET!

Sunday we just hang out by a friend in DC which was cool. then off tuh B'more where another friend cook and we lime ah bit more.

Once again, I agree wid everything here! I had a great time!!!! We worked well wid what we had!
    Soca'Robics - Get Fit Island Style!
    www.bodybankfc.com

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JaSocaLuva
    Once again, I agree wid everything here! I had a great time!!!! We worked well wid what we had!

YUP!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

... i aint nuh use tuh muhself now - oh lordy ah tired.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Shams

Who dis in the pic. is this the drummer with xtatic.............he use to play in Request band.

Talented base player

much love and respect

Credits

nothing wrong with having good things we all deserve good

Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks

if you send out positive thoughts, positive things come your way.

i keep thinking Sun Sun Sun on saturday, we had sun

I went for oxtail dinner, the menu say none today, i ask for oxtail dinner at Teddy's roti shop, he say it just finish cooking, so i get the first four orders.

think positive people and believe the universe/god/jah - would give you your request, and thank your spirits for providing.

but you think about what you dont want, so i could not pray "i dont want rain" cause the spirits only hearing rain............. but think Sun SunSun, Oxtail, Oxtail Oxtail......think happy happy happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u get meh.

lol lol lol lol lol

is true though

much respect

Credits
    if you send out positive thoughts, positive things come your way.

i keep thinking Sun Sun Sun on saturday, we had sun

I went for oxtail dinner, the menu say none today, i ask for oxtail dinner at Teddy's roti shop, he say it just finish cooking, so i get the first four orders.

think positive people and believe the universe/god/jah - would give you your request, and thank your spirits for providing.

but you think about what you dont want, so i could not pray "i dont want rain" cause the spirits only hearing rain............. but think Sun SunSun, Oxtail, Oxtail Oxtail......think happy happy happy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,u get meh.

lol lol lol lol lol

is true though

much respect

I like the way you think!!

I'll even admit that I felt like DC isn't what it use to be, however times are changing. If we don't changed with the times, there's won't BE a Dc carnival for people to complain about.

I would hate to see that happen.

Credits

DC Sweeter than ever-people might be in a different place in their life

Quote Originally Posted by kevlocks
    I like the way you think!!

I'll even admit that I felt like DC isn't what it use to be, however times are changing. If we don't changed with the times, there's won't BE a Dc carnival for people to complain about.

I would hate to see that happen.

DC sweeter than ever. When we in a good space all things are beautiful. when we give thanks to the universe/god/spirit guides/jah whatever we label our almighty supreme being, things go good. we have to live in the moment, we cannot expect a place (DC) to make our moments great, we have to create the moments and the peace in our lives. We have to respect others and be polite to each other. i make so much new acquaintances every year in DC, plus I play different colors every year with the mud band, i play GOLD this year.

life sweet.

one luv