Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating Mishaps and blunders.. lol..

Credits

Dating Mishaps and blunders.. lol..

I just heard a story that cracked me up and made me think.. what are some of the moments you've had or heard about when either getting to know somebody or dating or going out on a date or whatever that made you think... nah boy.. dis person hadda go.. or dis gyul hadda get X out ...

like for me.. i remember talking to this guy on the phone and then he says.. and i kid you not "i'm schweeeepy".. and i was like "what?" (maybe with more than just a TRACE of incredulity.. then he says "i said i was sleepy".. i was like that is NOT what you said! but when he said it and i processed that he had tried to sound "cute" with the baby talk i felt

so what have you experienced/heard?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    wa wrogn wit baby talk...maybe he was tryna be funny
    Man Ah Long Distance Stulla!!!!

Credits
    nah dat aint cute.. that attempt failed miserably.. i knew that he was trying to sound cute when he said that he said he was sleepy quickly in his normal voice right after when i asked him what he said.. this fool has said other things that just made me want to hurl.. but that one was the beginning of the end.. lol..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    on the way to where we were goin, dude quarrel wit me for adjustin the AC vents in his car...steups...i wanted to say drop me here ill travel back home...
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    lol.. he air cud only work if the vents open a certain way or wat lol..

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    lol thats weird LR. No grown ass man should be saying dem tings. I even feel weird talking to babies like that.

So once I went on a double date, bad idea, with my bredrin his shawty and her friend she wanted to introduce me to. It was more of a wingman thing but whatever; we're at this nice, somewhat upscale restaurant in the city. The waiter comes to take or order my date can't make up her mind. We all order, she sticking. Bout 5 minutes later the waiter comes back. She looks through the menu for the 50th time and says "ummm...I don't see it on here but can I get a burger?"
    The waiter looks puzzled but politely replies "I'll see what we can whip up for you".

*facepalm*

When she said that my friend and I just looked at each other and laughed cause we both were thinking the same thing. Fvcking hoodrat.

I was so disappointed, she was looking damn good too. But that just killed it for me.

The usual dating blunders mostly involve me being late or just getting lost on way to wherever we going. Thats why I made sure my next car had navigation lol
    Last edited by Stagga_Dagga; 06-28-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    lol.. he air cud only work if the vents open a certain way or wat lol..
    who knows...but is de way he said like it was a lil child he was talkin to...

omg i almost forget this one...so i meet up wid dis dude who i went out with from time to time and he was like wha u wanna do so i say well im hungry, he said he wasnt all that hungry but we cud still go get some food...so it was a carnival tuesday night KFC was de quickest thing to get...we reach up by the counter and i was jokin around with the cashier and he ended up giving me an extra piece of chicken....before the food was paid for i turned to dude and say "u sure u eh want nuthin, he was like ent u get an extra peice of chicken ill just eat that"...i done get vex one time...i say fine whaeva ...sit down to eat now, we are eating from the same boat thingy...i see him finish his piece of chicken...then start to eat my fries...i eh say nuthin we continue talkin...then he reaches for a next peice of chicken (i eat kinda slow so i still on my first piece)...

i wanted to slap dat chicken out his hand....u say yuh wanst hungry, i done give u a piece of chicken dat i charm mih way into gettin now u reachin for my chicken still!!!????

and like he kept talkin while he eatin it and i wasnt even hearin what he sayin i just hearing him crunchin on my spicy chicken skin...uughh...i wanted to slap him....

lock off....
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

T-MAKAA
    I carry da girl to Macys in Green Acres.. next u knwo the girl teef some woman purse out the dressing room and come hand me it..cause the woman was following her...

Next u know im in the room with her, the woman, Macys Security and NYPD....

yep...

Down di road, ova di gully, pass di big tree
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    who knows...but is de way he said like it was a lil child he was talkin to...

omg i almost forget this one...so i meet up wid dis dude who i went out with from time to time and he was like wha u wanna do so i say well im hungry, he said he wasnt all that hungry but we cud still go get some food...so it was a carnival tuesday night KFC was de quickest thing to get...we reach up by the counter and i was jokin around with the cashier and he ended up giving me an extra piece of chicken....before the food was paid for i turned to dude and say "u sure u eh want nuthin, he was like ent u get an extra peice of chicken ill just eat that"...i done get vex one time...i say fine whaeva ...sit down to eat now, we are eating from the same boat thingy...i see him finish his piece of chicken...then start to eat my fries...i eh say nuthin we continue talkin...then he reaches for a next peice of chicken (i eat kinda slow so i still on my first piece)...

i wanted to slap dat chicken out his hand....u say yuh wanst hungry, i done give u a piece of chicken dat i charm mih way into gettin now u reachin for my chicken still!!!????

and like he kept talkin while he eatin it and i wasnt even hearin what he sayin i just hearing him crunchin on my spicy chicken skin...uughh...i wanted to slap him....

lock off....
    Disclaimer:
    Many of you can't keep Jamaica outa yuh mouth. Its ok, we understand you can't help it. Envy is a helluva thing. But let it be known. If you've never been to mi yawd your comments about mi yawd shall hereby be stricken as nuttin but verbal defecation. Walk good.

Yes I am a superhero. Sarcasm is my superpower.

Poca
    Not too long after I started to date my ex-Bf, I decided to invite him for supper. So I chose to cook some thin slices of beef ( I don't know their names). I thought that it was a goog idea to just lay them on a bakin sheet with some potatoes and carrots. When I got the thing out, the slices were all curled up in a C shape. Since I didn't have a plan B, I serve them anyway. My ex and I started to eat, I was feeling terrible because it really didn't have any taste. The poor dude sat and ate his meal. After a while, I just couldn't eat anymore and suggested we go out to eat. He was more than please to leave his plate and drive us to a restaurant.

Credits
    i remember i was goin on a date for the first time with this girl i meet through a friend. She is what you would call the "fast talker cant stay on one topic type". Anyway she was new to the area and she was givin directions to her house (West indian directions i might add). Dis girl had no idea where she lived...i literally spent an hour and a half driving around the general area and she changed up her directions everytime. What made it worse is this dumb gyal keep callin my phone every 2 seconds!

"ya reach yet?....come to the second corner...you see a church??...oh my God..this is crazy..ill come walk out"

This point i tryin not to lose my cool but im gettin very annoyed. Come to find out her house was through the first corner on the left off the main road i came off. I was so pissed. I pull up to the house.. Knock on the door..GAL AINT READY YET...She runnin on bout she aint sure what to wear...callin her friends for advice. All dis while its already 10 oclock. I sittin in the front room FUMIN...ready to call my friend and ask him why he set me up wit dis ditzy gyal. 10:30 hit...she ready to go.....i text my cuz told him call me and say i gatta pick him up from the airport..i swoop right roun back to her house and told dat gyal i gatta go. let her out and never called her azz again.
    Man Ah Long Distance Stulla!!!!

Credits
    rofl... these stories are hilarious..

tmakaa.. so wait.. she tief some random woman purse out the dressing room? wtf lol

shorty dat is a classic.. i wudda order what he dont eat.. smh.. lol

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MAKAA View Post
    I carry da girl to Macys in Green Acres.. next u knwo the girl teef some woman purse out the dressing room and come hand me it..cause the woman was following her...

Next u know im in the room with her, the woman, Macys Security and NYPD....

yep...

This reminded me of that stupid Wayans Brothers Movie.. "Don't drink your juice in south central... blah, blah, blah"
    This kid was learning to drive and the instructor made him pull over infront of a bank, he went in, and robbed it and then jumped back in the car and told the kid to take off".

TMakaa..you ever see her again after that?
    @ The member request this account has been deactivated

Credits
    one time...

ah was goin to dinner wit a girl and i pick she up. everything nice nice... so then ah start to smell something... ah nearly pass out behind the wheel. So i get worried like weeeeeeey when did I let that one go, it stink in truth. Then my head clear up and I realize I eh let nothin go. So I try to not turn to the side and look she in the face... mad silence... we eh speak until it was time to get out the car. Ah doh eva wan to kno my woman does poot so it was dun after dat. Plus she eh even have manners. No apology, no window roll down. The least she coulda done is buy me a new nostril a something since she dead me original one.....

T-MAKAA
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post

This reminded me of that stupid Wayans Brothers Movie.. "Don't drink your juice in south central... blah, blah, blah"
    This kid was learning to drive and the instructor made him pull over infront of a bank, he went in, and robbed it and then jumped back in the car and told the kid to take off".

TMakaa..you ever see her again after that?
    After I used my ghetto side to get us out of that situation.. I dropped her home and never spoke to her again.. She was fly as hell though.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast