Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Dark Chocolate..i love it

  1. #1
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520

    Dark Chocolate..i love it

    they look so good.



  2. #2
    Having A Time Miss_Missy's Avatar Miss_Missy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Meh House
    Posts
    538
    Credits
    1,505,832
    What the hell is your problem.....did u miss the memo that I in love/lust with chocolate. Nearly make me have the big O, right here at the people workplace.

  3. #3
    Juve
    Guest
    Thats one thing i don't eat... I find chocolate so nasty too...

    I like vanilla - anything creamish.

  4. #4
    Having A Time Miss_Missy's Avatar Miss_Missy is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In Meh House
    Posts
    538
    Credits
    1,505,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    Thats one thing i don't eat... I find chocolate so nasty too...

    I like vanilla - anything creamish.
    Lawd.....I feel like you haven't even lived life. You don't like chocolate ...Might as well kill ya self now....LOL

  5. #5
    Registered User MR HYPE's Avatar MR HYPE is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Where ever ya see meh
    Posts
    7,634
    Credits
    1,623,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Missy View Post
    What the hell is your problem.....did u miss the memo that I in love/lust with chocolate. Nearly make me have the big O, right here at the people workplace.



    glad i could be of service,,,

    i do too...

  6. #6
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    Thats one thing i don't eat... I find chocolate so nasty too...

    I like vanilla - anything creamish.
    Subconsciously admitting you like White.

    But seriously. It is interesting that for a long time Vanilla was unknown as a flavor of its own as it was used only to enhance the flavor of the chocolate.

  7. #7
    Juve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    Subconsciously admitting you like White.

    But seriously. It is interesting that for a long time Vanilla was unknown as a flavor of its own as it was used only to enhance the flavor of the chocolate.
    vanilla is white ? it's a flavour.

    LOL@this idiot..

    chocolate could make me vomit .. thats how nasty i find it.

    cherry malt over chocolate milk...

  8. #8
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    vanilla is white ? it's a flavour.
    When you find vanilla flavor that isn't on a white coloured icecream, let me know.

    chocolate could make me vomit .. thats how nasty i find it.

    cherry malt over chocolate milk...
    So brown makes you want to vomit. Keep on.

  9. #9
    Juve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    When you find vanilla flavor that isn't on a white coloured icecream, let me know.



    So brown makes you want to vomit. Keep on.
    So i shouldnt drink milf because it's white ? muddy water - thats very brown..

    anyways...

    I don't even like white women - Those sluts.

  10. #10
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Juve View Post
    So i shouldnt drink milf because it's white ? muddy water - thats very brown..

    anyways...

    I don't even like white women - Those sluts.
    lmao

    i had to laugh......u got him on that one


    Oto, the vanilla bean is a very dark brown, almost black, and vanilla essence is brownish......the only reason why vanillla ice cream is white in color is because it only takes a little vanilla essence to give ice cream it's flavor and it would take wayyyy too much vanilla to give the ice cream a brown pigment. the white is from the milk.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

  11. #11
    Salsero de pura cepa Otorongo's Avatar Otorongo is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    10,174
    Credits
    1,061,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    lmao

    i had to laugh......u got him on that one


    Oto, the vanilla bean is a very dark brown, almost black, and vanilla essence is brownish......the only reason why vanillla ice cream is white in color is because it only takes a little vanilla essence to give ice cream it's flavor and it would take wayyyy too much vanilla to give the ice cream a brown pigment. the white is from the milk.
    Much like the pigmentation of white women, They have brown melanin, but it only takes a little skin melanin to give them their flavor.

  12. #12
    Registered User Teumessian Fox's Avatar Teumessian Fox is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    St. Maarten
    Posts
    1,159
    Credits
    1,024,712
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    Much like the pigmentation of white women, They have brown melanin, but it only takes a little skin melanin to give them their flavor.
    lmao!

  13. #13
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    1,599,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Otorongo View Post
    Much like the pigmentation of white women, They have brown melanin, but it only takes a little skin melanin to give them their flavor.
    oh sh!t
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

  14. #14
    Juve
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    lmao

    i had to laugh......u got him on that one


    Oto, the vanilla bean is a very dark brown, almost black, and vanilla essence is brownish......the only reason why vanillla ice cream is white in color is because it only takes a little vanilla essence to give ice cream it's flavor and it would take wayyyy too much vanilla to give the ice cream a brown pigment. the white is from the milk.

    Nice info ... I didn't know so much about vanilla

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •