Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dancehall Queen Patra ...........Where is she now?.

  1. #1
    Registered User Shaqdiesel's Avatar Shaqdiesel is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    st.kitts
    Posts
    540
    Credits
    778,696

    Dancehall Queen Patra ...........Where is she now?.

    Guys i know this is a soca forum but i was just wondering whatever became of dancehall queen patra. I remember back in the day she was all the craze in dancehall music in the mainstream. She dated both 2 pac and Biggie and she sold millions of records in the process. She just dissappaered huh.....I wonder what is she up to now......She was the original dancehall queen......Lady Saw,Cecile and the rest ain't got nothing on her.

  2. #2
    sharkie
    Guest
    wrong forum. but she has a new single out, new website and an album on the way, if it not here arready.

  3. #3
    Registered User Shaqdiesel's Avatar Shaqdiesel is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    st.kitts
    Posts
    540
    Credits
    778,696
    Just found a story on patra. Click on the link below and check it out.

    http://www.wickedactmag.com/wicked_article_patra.html

  4. #4
    sharkie
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqdiesel
    Just found a story on patra. Click on the link below and check it out.

    http://www.wickedactmag.com/wicked_article_patra.html
    no tanks, it was you askin bout she....not me.

  5. #5
    I am 1 Sexy Ass B I T C h kamkam's Avatar kamkam is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Where me mother put me
    Posts
    5,519
    Credits
    30,018
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbait
    no tanks, it was you askin bout she....not me.

  6. #6
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    511,009
    how she goan leff aaron hall fuh tupac and biggie?
    u sure u got u story str8

  7. #7
    The Baddest Ever TheExecutive2k7 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    3,018
    Credits
    56,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqdiesel
    Guys i know this is a soca forum but i was just wondering whatever became of dancehall queen patra. I remember back in the day she was all the craze in dancehall music in the mainstream. She dated both 2 pac and Biggie and she sold millions of records in the process. She just dissappaered huh.....I wonder what is she up to now......She was the original dancehall queen......Lady Saw,Cecile and the rest ain't got nothing on her.
    Heard her new single it's hot she should be good by summer with the right push

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •