Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Damn Shirley biscuits!

  1. #1
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739

    Damn Shirley biscuits!

    they put crack in these things? they are addictive.

  2. #2
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    they put crack in these things? they are addictive.
    Yows! Cyah tell when last ah had one of those... but damn them good!

  3. #3
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    they put crack in these things? they are addictive.
    bajan master bakers of WIBISCO....
    when we used to have field trips to de factory in primary school it was a wrap
    shirley bixkits straight from de assembly line hot like cakes????? we din't wanna leave dat factory atall.

  4. #4
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    bajan master bakers of WIBISCO....
    horsie send these to me to make up for the coal he's passing off as a diamond?

  5. #5
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    bajan master bakers of WIBISCO....
    when we used to have field trips to de factory in primary school it was a wrap
    shirley bixkits straight from de assembly line hot like cakes????? we din't wanna leave dat factory atall.
    Hot shirley biscuits? Freshly baked? Nice...

  6. #6
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    horsie send these to me to make up for the coal he's passing off as a diamond?

    not coal
    moissonite
    "born from the stars"
    is straight from one exclusive meteorite.........http://www.moissanite.com/index.cfm

  7. #7
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    not coal
    moissonite
    "born from the stars"
    is straight from one exclusive meteorite.........http://www.moissanite.com/index.cfm
    moissanite = some frenchie term for expensive lump o' COAL!
    don't bother giving me a receipt because i ain't buying it!

  8. #8
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    moissanite = some frenchie term for expensive lump o' COAL!
    don't bother giving me a receipt because i ain't buying it!

    moissanite is frenchie term for an expensive lump a coal
    but
    exactly what is a diamond?

  9. #9
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    moissanite is frenchie term for an expensive lump a coal
    but
    exactly what is a diamond?
    a more expensive certified lump of coal that i can pawn.

  10. #10
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    a more expensive certified lump of coal that i can pawn.

    moissanite is certified too.....check de link and shine de rock...

  11. #11
    I Like Drinkin Rum 100%Baje's Avatar 100%Baje is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    975
    Credits
    1,012,957
    I want some shirley biscuits and some fish and chips wouldnt hurt either

  12. #12
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    moissanite is certified too.....check de link and shine de rock...
    that's why the sean john i bought you is from chinatown.

  13. #13
    elq
    Cleophus aka pupah lashie elq's Avatar elq is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,977
    Credits
    1,516,009
    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    that's why the sean john i bought you is from chinatown.
    u gave dat tuh dragon not me
    don't mix up your men so easily gyal.

  14. #14
    Habitual Line Stepper illuminati's Avatar illuminati is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Deluxe Apartment in the Sky, FL
    Posts
    4,764
    Credits
    1,061,739
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    u gave dat tuh dragon not me
    don't mix up your men so easily gyal.
    *vomits shirley's* the day he gets sean john or sean jong (as the case may be) from me...uh oh, wait, more vomit...

  15. #15
    Taj
    Loyalty to Loyalty Taj's Avatar Taj is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Fix up, look sharp!
    Posts
    48,960
    Credits
    42,728,994

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by illuminati
    they put crack in these things? they are addictive.
    Dais how i feel about Ovaltine and Burbon (sp) biscuits!!!!! Yuh jess cyar stop!
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

    You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •