Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Damn this recession!!!

:::*** ~~~~00~~~~***::: ~Fleur-De-Lis~'s Avatar ~Fleur-De-Lis~ is offline
    Credits

Angry Damn this recession!!!

So, i came home last night and decided to get online to look at my checking account (tryna figure out how much i spent that day).....realized i had four transactions on there not made by myself....

some trifling mo-fo took it upon themselves to copy my check card info and run amok with trial-free subscriptions to four different companies....small totals not equaling more than $10 **i guess to see if my card was valid**

tried to call immediatley after to cancel the card but no one was in the offices...it was 11pm or so (BANK OF AMERICA is good for nothing! )

anyway....called again this morning and found out the the trifling mo-fo decided to pay some bills this morning.....$175 here....$75 there.....$59 here...like 7 different things....decided to purchase some songs from I-tunes and everything....

I'm glad i caught em all before the transactions cleared.....cause I woulda been a really pissed somebody if more than $500 was taken from my account!! It would have been 3-5 days before i received a refund. Anyway, had to cancel my debit card now and have to get a temp one. This is my second one in the past year.

**sigh**

i blame this damn recession for this shit happening twice in a year!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post
    So, i came home last night and decided to get online to look at my checking account (tryna figure out how much i spent that day).....realized i had four transactions on there not made by myself....

some trifling mo-fo took it upon themselves to copy my check card info and run amok with trial-free subscriptions to four different companies....small totals not equaling more than $10 **i guess to see if my card was valid**

tried to call immediatley after to cancel the card but no one was in the offices...it was 11pm or so (BANK OF AMERICA is good for nothing! )

anyway....called again this morning and found out the the trifling mo-fo decided to pay some bills this morning.....$175 here....$75 there.....$59 here...like 7 different things....decided to purchase some songs from I-tunes and everything....

I'm glad i caught em all before the transactions cleared.....cause I woulda been a really pissed somebody if more than $500 was taken from my account!! It would have been 3-5 days before i received a refund. Anyway, had to cancel my debit card now and have to get a temp one. This is my second one in the past year.

**sigh**

i blame this damn recession for this shit happening twice in a year!
    awwww come here and give uncle jam a hug..... dear dear dear... uncle jam gonna make you feel better
    St.Kitts Jam Crew Productions

like the fan page search for St.kitts Jam Crew Productions

or hit up on twitter @JAM_CREW

or email : st.kittsjamcrew@gmail.com

or soundcloud search for Jam Crew

Spoogie
    LOL ... you acting like they almost cleaned you out

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by JAM CREW productions View Post
    awwww come here and give uncle jam a hug..... dear dear dear... uncle jam gonna make you feel better
    hmmm. thanks. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    LOL ... you acting like they almost cleaned you out
    i'm a college student...school jus started and i don't get any financial assistance from family.

so no, it wouldn't have cleaned me out....but $500 jus disappearing from my account when i have multiple other things i can be paying for is an issue.

Spoogie
    Oh oh kool, I just liked the way your ass was freaking out... very funny... But good you caught it intime..not sure why debit got canceled tho...

Maybe in canada fraud is low because it has never happen to anyone in fam or to anyone I know.

Spranga
    choose a smaller more local bank

Credits
    Did you file a report?

Spoogie
    Quote Originally Posted by optimizm View Post
    Did you file a report?
    did you make a thread about bolt being on drugs on dhr ? post the link...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole Murderer View Post
    Oh oh kool, I just liked the way your ass was freaking out... very funny... But good you caught it intime..not sure why debit got canceled tho...

Maybe in canada fraud is low because it has never happen to anyone in fam or to anyone I know.
    yea...it might be. it's happened to my sister twice, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bean View Post
    choose a smaller more local bank
    i'm thinking that's what i may do.

Did you file a report?
    no...thought about it this time. but....i don't feel like dealing with the hassle. i have other things on my mind. like it said...the transactions didn't clear....so, i'm still whole basically. just mad it happened yet again.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Fleur-De-Lis~ View Post
    yea...it might be. it's happened to my sister twice, as well.

i'm thinking that's what i may do.

no...thought about it this time. but....i don't feel like dealing with the hassle. i have other things on my mind. like it said...the transactions didn't clear....so, i'm still whole basically. just mad it happened yet again.
    If you don't file a report, he/she would continue to leach off of your account. They could even write bad checks. Report it immediately to keep your self out of trouble.

Credits
    If you don't file a report, he/she would continue to leach off of your account. They could even write bad checks. Report it immediately to keep your self out of trouble.
    they only had my debit card info....which is now cancelled. they didn't have my account info.

but , you're right about keeping myself out of trouble. i'll file one.

Hellooo Brooklyn
    Sorry that happened to you... i am surprised the offices were closed, they usually have a 24 hour customer service line you can call

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post
    Sorry that happened to you... i am surprised the offices were closed, they usually have a 24 hour customer service line you can call
    yeah that is what i was coming to say...i have called BOA early in the am like 1-2am and i got help...I am so thankful that this has never happened to me tho w/ them...I have 3 accounts w/ BOA 1 w/ suntrust and then 1 thru my college and none of them have been hassled. I am however still fighting with Wachovia for charges they swear i made and told them i wasn't paying for nuthin....it will get resolved eventually..
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Hellooo Brooklyn
    Quote Originally Posted by Pano View Post
    yeah that is what i was coming to say...i have called BOA early in the am like 1-2am and i got help...I am so thankful that this has never happened to me tho w/ them...I have 3 accounts w/ BOA 1 w/ suntrust and then 1 thru my college and none of them have been hassled. I am however still fighting with Wachovia for charges they swear i made and told them i wasn't paying for nuthin....it will get resolved eventually..

Damn, how they sure you made them

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    they say it was me b/c i didn't call and report it...i told the chick on the fone how am i supposed to call and report it if i didn't know about it...and i even pointed out a couple of transactions that happened on my bday...i told her "lady I definitely didn't make these" she says "well they are under your account.." I told her "i was at work on my bday so i KNOW it wasn't me." she was rude too...i mean my account was overdrawn by like 400 dollars or sumthin...i had to move quick and stop my paycheck from being deposited b/c i have direct deposit...thats why i made sure to have plenty accts...and all have money in there so im not worried anymore
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast