Thread: Damn Po po

Credits

Damn Po po

Why they always gotta shut down the fete man.
    SSSTTTEEEEUUUUPPPSSS.

No I ent feel like putting this in vex yuh vex, cause I ent vex.

Credits
    is u twkin bad bout us popos?
    Last edited by Wahleed Mahmood; 07-04-2006 at 02:17 AM.

Credits
    aww popo

yuh want ah hug

Credits
    fack de po po. Is po po de indian lady down de road?
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Dragon
    Quote Originally Posted by spiceisleQT
    Why they always gotta shut down the fete man.
    SSSTTTEEEEUUUUPPPSSS.

No I ent feel like putting this in vex yuh vex, cause I ent vex.

Why is the police to be blamed .. You need to look at the fools who stand outside the event acting the fool that cause the police to come … sign say no double parking - but the fools still do it .. No drinking in front the club - cheap mofo’s wid their brown bags drinking . No fighting or gun play … need I say more

I live around the corner from a bar and next week I am going to file a complaint about the fights that spill over into my yard , flyers on my car , bottle pelting and the 4 gun shots a month

elq
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon
    Why is the police to be blamed .. You need to look at the fools who stand outside the event acting the fool that cause the police to come … sign say no double parking - but the fools still do it .. No drinking in front the club - cheap mofo’s wid their brown bags drinking . No fighting or gun play … need I say more

I live around the corner from a bar and next week I am going to file a complaint about the fights that spill over into my yard , flyers on my car , bottle pelting and the 4 gun shots a month

now u fully well know that it was you who put de imix august fete flyer pun your own car..........

Credits

damn Dragon it sound like you soon got to board up yuh windows or crawl around on the floor to get around in your house

Credits
    isn't putting flyers on cars an offense now?

Credits

The thing is none of that was going on thats why I ent understand why they come close it down.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot
    isn't putting flyers on cars an offense now?
    yep, but not really sure if they enforce it at all.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by elq
    now u fully well know that it was you who put de imix august fete flyer pun your own car..........

well i hadda agree wid draggy on this, we all have to suffer cause a few fools (rightly called) act up. It doest have to even be at your event, dem cop not teking any chances. If you can guys can just listen in on all the calls that they get, stabbings shootings, fights, i dont blame them for shutting shit down before ah fool act up. Its suck ass yed, but it can save lives, and in Dragons case His Lawn.

NYPD ROCKS