Thread: Damn... people think i'm a freak

MrBlackRock

Damn... people think i'm a freak

I work as a vice principal, but i am the contemporary type, i used to come to work in this casual environment with 2 buttons on my shirt open , and the female teachers complained about it.... i started wearing suits again and a teacher (who once complained that i showed too much skin) called me "the freaky type" what de rasshole these blastedwell shite hounds want from me, i ain nuh rassshole old foggie .. so i stare at she ass till she walk away and to think i saved her job, oh malicious gullybore..

had to vent... women i tell ya

MrBlackRock
    to top it off, this blinking well town crier, is de gossipqueen among administration... and know , cause i young these old time breadfruits looking at me like i am some kinda meat, tell ya one ting, if i wasn't who i was i'd turn this joint into Pimps up Hoes Down INC. in no rasshole time..

Credits

Re: Damn... people think i'm a freak

Originally posted by BajanBlackRock
    I work as a vice principal, but i am the contemporary type, i used to come to work in this casual environment with 2 buttons on my shirt open , and the female teachers complained about it.... i started wearing suits again and a teacher (who once complained that i showed too much skin) called me "the freaky type" what de rasshole these blastedwell shite hounds want from me, i ain nuh rassshole old foggie .. so i stare at she ass till she walk away and to think i saved her job, oh malicious gullybore..

They all want you, that's all

Re: Damn... people think i'm a freak

yuh know yuh is a dam freak... a freak with a position of power and employees... dem is the best kinds of freak.. Be one with ur freakness... lolololol and button up yuh dam shirt .. all yuh goh see in blackrock school is little boys with dey shirts un buttons saying ah goh do de Tedkennedydrunkaspisscongressionalwukkup.

MrBlackRock
    no, they trying to catch me slipping... so they can run talk to my boss cause half of these simpletons wanted my job,, plus if they wanted me, all they had to do was ask.

Credits
    one word....hatin

MrBlackRock

Re: Re: Damn... people think i'm a freak

Originally posted by hotpepasauce
    yuh know yuh is a dam freak... a freak with a position of power and employees... dem is the best kinds of freak.. Be one with ur freakness... lolololol and button up yuh dam shirt .. all yuh goh see in blackrock school is little boys with dey shirts un buttons saying ah goh do de Tedkennedydrunkaspisscongressionalwukkup.
    shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, i turn freak after CSI goes off at night, lol, on top of this shit, i work at a school for adults seeking GEDS and high school diplomas......... ADULTS....... good christ and some of de women look like food....

Credits
    no, they trying to catch me slipping... so they can run talk to my boss cause half of these simpletons wanted my job,, plus if they wanted me, all they had to do was ask.
    Well, you know how it is in this here White America. You're black, you're young, and you're a West Indian. So, that is the 3 strikes they have against you.

MrBlackRock
    plus YankeeKitt is more of a freak than me.....

Credits

Re: Re: Re: Behave!!!

u sumthin else...LOL

shhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone, i turn freak after CSI goes off at night, lol, on top of this shit, i work at a school for adults seeking GEDS and high school diplomas......... ADULTS....... good christ and some of de women look like food....

Dragon
    BajanBlackRock … don’t let them get you down … if you give them ah couple lap dance everything will be ok …. Would you like to join the Islandmix male lesbians club?

Credits
    you are bordering on defamation mista. i will get trinibaje on you. keep it up.

plus YankeeKitt is more of a freak than me.....

MrBlackRock
    Originally posted by yankee kitt
    you are bordering on defamation mista. i will get trinibaje on you. keep it up.

trinibaje on me? if she wasn't married to as fellow bajan.? ANYTIME........

Credits
    Originally posted by Dougla_Ting
    Well, you know how it is in this here White America. You're black, you're young, and you're a West Indian. So, that is the 3 strikes they have against you.
    Dat's exactly it. You have an accent, so dey think you is a simpleton dat only know how to swing from friggin vine. I have a friend from St. Lucia going through the same thing at his job.
    Just gi dem one ah yuh bajan wukkup, so dey could shut dey arse. When dey pick dey body parts off de floor dey could come back for some more.

MrBlackRock
    i would like to but if i give one ah dem tina turner lookalikes some, there might be a line out my office door, i don't teach sex ed
    ANYMORE!!!