Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: damn, i cant believe i facked up like that

  1. #1
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356

    damn, i cant believe i facked up like that

    so 2 a few days ago i decided to start trading again. i came across a sweet opportunity. I entered my order and ting, got a good execution and ting and left it alone. I checked at the end of the day and saw i was down a bit but figured no problem. i was down again yesterday and figured ill hold out another day. today i look i see the market is getting crushed so i KNOW im gonne be up big. i check my account only to see that i got crushed. After reviewing my account i see that i was LONG 38000 shares instead of being SHORT!

    Karma is a biyatch

  2. #2
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    so 2 a few days ago i decided to start trading again. i came across a sweet opportunity. I entered my order and ting, got a good execution and ting and left it alone. I checked at the end of the day and saw i was down a bit but figured no problem. i was down again yesterday and figured ill hold out another day. today i look i see the market is getting crushed so i KNOW im gonne be up big. i check my account only to see that i got crushed. After reviewing my account i see that i was LONG 38000 shares instead of being SHORT!

    Karma is a biyatch
    LOL.yo that site frig me up sooooooooooo many times im tired. cant wait for the 6 days tuh done already. sheesh. ill settle for number 3

  3. #3
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    LOL.yo that site frig me up sooooooooooo many times im tired. cant wait for the 6 days tuh done already. sheesh. ill settle for number 3
    i was gonna quit until you passed me. now i gotta try and find a way to get 40 k in 6 days. so far i am down 24K cause of that sh!t

  4. #4
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,910
    Credits
    1,020,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i was gonna quit until you passed me. now i gotta try and find a way to get 40 k in 6 days. so far i am down 24K cause of that sh!t
    That shit got me good a couple times too....early though, I soon learned to quickly correct that whenever I make a mistake and the trader redirects me to adjust...first double check what action you want to take.

  5. #5
    You worserer than I Essiquibo's Avatar Essiquibo is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    22,958
    Credits
    1,045,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    i was gonna quit until you passed me. now i gotta try and find a way to get 40 k in 6 days. so far i am down 24K cause of that sh!t
    im your sun, moon and stars huh?!?

    LOLOLOLOL

  6. #6
    Registered User Ras_Apache is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    bk
    Posts
    12,337
    Credits
    3,662,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    im your sun, moon and stars huh?!?

    LOLOLOLOL
    im about to end up like that indian dude with -10,000

  7. #7
    another day... Ms. Hershey's Avatar Ms. Hershey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Why, you comin' tuh visit?
    Posts
    16,495
    Credits
    1,529,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    so 2 a few days ago i decided to start trading again. i came across a sweet opportunity. I entered my order and ting, got a good execution and ting and left it alone. I checked at the end of the day and saw i was down a bit but figured no problem. i was down again yesterday and figured ill hold out another day. today i look i see the market is getting crushed so i KNOW im gonne be up big. i check my account only to see that i got crushed. After reviewing my account i see that i was LONG 38000 shares instead of being SHORT!

    Karma is a biyatch
    DEAD TUH RASSSSSSSSS!!!!!

    serves you right.

  8. #8
    Giving yuh curry tabanca Bara's Avatar Bara is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Big Apple
    Posts
    880
    Credits
    1,058,139

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    so 2 a few days ago i decided to start trading again. i came across a sweet opportunity. I entered my order and ting, got a good execution and ting and left it alone. I checked at the end of the day and saw i was down a bit but figured no problem. i was down again yesterday and figured ill hold out another day. today i look i see the market is getting crushed so i KNOW im gonne be up big. i check my account only to see that i got crushed. After reviewing my account i see that i was LONG 38000 shares instead of being SHORT!

    Karma is a biyatch

    Fack again then. LONG UP yuhself.
    That Bara reign jus' won't let up.

    I am in the Navy. Who is on board the ship? We have to go do battle.

    RIRI 4 eva.

    IT'S GHOULE TIME AND D GHOULES R AFTER ME. HELP!!!

    http://www.teamobama2012.com/2011/02/boycott_koch_industry_products.html
    http://www.billpressshow.com/2011/03/03/koch-industry-products/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •