Thread: damn, i cant believe i facked up like that

Credits

damn, i cant believe i facked up like that

so 2 a few days ago i decided to start trading again. i came across a sweet opportunity. I entered my order and ting, got a good execution and ting and left it alone. I checked at the end of the day and saw i was down a bit but figured no problem. i was down again yesterday and figured ill hold out another day. today i look i see the market is getting crushed so i KNOW im gonne be up big. i check my account only to see that i got crushed. After reviewing my account i see that i was LONG 38000 shares instead of being SHORT!

Karma is a biyatch

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    so 2 a few days ago i decided to start trading again. i came across a sweet opportunity. I entered my order and ting, got a good execution and ting and left it alone. I checked at the end of the day and saw i was down a bit but figured no problem. i was down again yesterday and figured ill hold out another day. today i look i see the market is getting crushed so i KNOW im gonne be up big. i check my account only to see that i got crushed. After reviewing my account i see that i was LONG 38000 shares instead of being SHORT!

Karma is a biyatch
    LOL.yo that site frig me up sooooooooooo many times im tired. cant wait for the 6 days tuh done already. sheesh. ill settle for number 3

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    LOL.yo that site frig me up sooooooooooo many times im tired. cant wait for the 6 days tuh done already. sheesh. ill settle for number 3
    i was gonna quit until you passed me. now i gotta try and find a way to get 40 k in 6 days. so far i am down 24K cause of that sh!t

Credits
    i was gonna quit until you passed me. now i gotta try and find a way to get 40 k in 6 days. so far i am down 24K cause of that sh!t
    That shit got me good a couple times too....early though, I soon learned to quickly correct that whenever I make a mistake and the trader redirects me to adjust...first double check what action you want to take.

Credits
    im your sun, moon and stars huh?!?

LOLOLOLOL

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Essiquibo View Post
    im your sun, moon and stars huh?!?

LOLOLOLOL
    im about to end up like that indian dude with -10,000

Credits

Karma is a biyatch
    DEAD TUH RASSSSSSSSS!!!!!

serves you right.

Credits

Thumbs down

Karma is a biyatch

Fack again then. LONG UP yuhself.
    That Bara reign jus' won't let up.

I am in the Navy. Who is on board the ship? We have to go do battle.

RIRI 4 eva.

IT'S GHOULE TIME AND D GHOULES R AFTER ME. HELP!!!

http://www.teamobama2012.com/2011/02/boycott_koch_industry_products.html
    http://www.billpressshow.com/2011/03/03/koch-industry-products/