Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dam Rihanna...

Credits

Cool Dam Rihanna...

YardFlex.com: Rihanna was in high gear at Smile Jamaica/Africa Unite

Hip Hop sensation, Chris Brown appeared during Elephant Man's set, and his cameo almost stole the show. His "snake-like" movement while dancing, and his shrilling voice could not have failed. Chris accompanied his new love interest, Rihanna to the concert. She had been officially billed for the concert, but she performed as if she did not belong. Her three song set was lethargic, and patrons breathed a shy of relief when she left the stage.

Keep that lazy performance for your Small Island people , when you come to Big Island you have to represent

on another note, Empress is one Sexy Lady

Credits
    Miss Rhi Rhi doan find dat dress too tite fi she....shhhooops....D ting literally hanigng offa she nipple. she needed one size or a half size bigger. Too bad d crowd din like her set.

BFL doan come in here and tell meh shit...not interested!!

Brown Milk
    Jahpikne, do U know how some people feel bout seeing Rihanna threads on a regular...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by TriniDivaWoman View Post
    Miss Rhi Rhi doan find dat dress too tite fi she....shhhooops....D ting literally hanigng offa she nipple. she needed one size or a half size bigger. Too bad d crowd din like her set.

BFL doan come in here and tell meh shit...not interested!!
    yeah it looks like she got clear nips

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Samurai View Post
    Jahpikne, do U know how some people feel bout seeing Rihanna threads on a regular...
    Well BajanFuhLife loves to talk about what a wonderful performer she is so I need to hear his excuse for this one . She can't buss di place unless someone is sing along side her

Toppa_Toppa
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    Well BajanFuhLife loves to talk about what a wonderful performer she is so I need to hear his excuse for this one . She can't buss di place unless someone is sing along side her
    Yuh cyar remember when she geh boo in Trinidad? The Express comments were priceless.

Credits
    the girls look like they were being choked lol.
    MJ

you are the greatest

your music will live on

Credits
    she must be cheap because i don't know why they keep inviting her to perform even tho the people don't like her.

Makes no sense to me.

Credits
    Smile Jamaica Concert Review

The American brand of R&B continued with the sounds of pop sensation and Bajan star Rihanna. She entered the stage in a gold burlesque-inspired bodice with green rhinestone detailing and tassels paired with ‘Dorothy-in-the-Wizard-of-Oz-type’ sparkling ruby shoes and of course, the trademark coiffed hair.

The image aside, the now 20-year-old singer outdid her 2006 Sumfest performance but was still not stellar, since the synchronisation between her voice and the pre-recorded tracks proved somewhat untidy; except for her opener, a cover of Marley’s Is This Love.

Notwithstanding, Rihanna’s bubble-gum-sing-along-type music, namely Hate That I Love You (featuring Neo on her latest album Good Girl Gone Bad), Shut Up And Drive and her biggest hit to date Umbrella, remixed with a rocksteady outro, found its mark.

Though the pop princess’ set was somewhat entertaining it seemed to dwindle after she mistakenly branded the St Mary locale as Kingston.

Jamaican Observer

u should have used a legitimate and RELIABLE source instead of some online site like yardflex that believes everything MEDIATAKEOUT says. btw, SHE STILL GOT PAID.

and i never say rihanna is a wonderful performer.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BAJANFUHLIFE View Post
    Smile Jamaica Concert Review

The American brand of R&B continued with the sounds of pop sensation and Bajan star Rihanna. She entered the stage in a gold burlesque-inspired bodice with green rhinestone detailing and tassels paired with ‘Dorothy-in-the-Wizard-of-Oz-type’ sparkling ruby shoes and of course, the trademark coiffed hair.

The image aside, the now 20-year-old singer outdid her 2006 Sumfest performance but was still not stellar, since the synchronisation between her voice and the pre-recorded tracks proved somewhat untidy; except for her opener, a cover of Marley’s Is This Love.

Notwithstanding, Rihanna’s bubble-gum-sing-along-type music, namely Hate That I Love You (featuring Neo on her latest album Good Girl Gone Bad), Shut Up And Drive and her biggest hit to date Umbrella, remixed with a rocksteady outro, found its mark.

Though the pop princess’ set was somewhat entertaining it seemed to dwindle after she mistakenly branded the St Mary locale as Kingston.

Jamaican Observer

u should have used a legitimate and RELIABLE source instead of some online site like yardflex that believes everything MEDIATAKEOUT says. btw, SHE STILL GOT PAID.

and i never say rihanna is a wonderful performer.

How can you live with yourself ?

damn

Jamaican Observer

stupid biatch.

Credits
    s
    Last edited by Olokun; 02-26-2008 at 04:19 PM.
    STATUS UPDATE: (6/11/11)
    Nigerians are great people

Credits

Credits
    NICE
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hype View Post

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by liteskinboy View Post
    How can you live with yourself ?

damn

Jamaican Observer

stupid biatch.
    i live very good. SO WAT IF SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS IN KINGSTON? SHE HAD A DRIVER AND SHE WAS TOLD THE CONCERT WAS IN JAMAICA. WHO GIVES A RAT'S ARSE IF SHE DIDNT KNOW SHE WAS IN ST MARY? I DONT NEITHER DID RIHANNA.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahpikne View Post
    NICE
    TRUST ME, YARDFLEX BELIEVES IN MEDIATAKEOUT.

ISNT THE JAMAICAN OBSERVER THE PREMIER NEWSPAPER IN JAMAICA?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast