Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: dam.....

  1. #1
    Going home soon... Nisha7's Avatar Nisha7 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,032
    Credits
    1,511,229

    dam.....

    i feel like the imix ghost, only peepin every now and then...i feel like i missed so much. whats goin on round here?

  2. #2
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552

    Talking

    Ain' nothin' goin' on but the rent...
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  3. #3
    trini by bloodnotrelation trini2dboneny's Avatar trini2dboneny is offline
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    994
    Credits
    1,505,989
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7
    i feel like the imix ghost, only peepin every now and then...i feel like i missed so much. whats goin on round here?
    blessing sistheren

  4. #4
    SoCa ADdIcT-nEeD aH fIx CaribGyrl's Avatar CaribGyrl is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Coconut City
    Posts
    7,328
    Credits
    1,060,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7
    i feel like the imix ghost, only peepin every now and then...i feel like i missed so much. whats goin on round here?
    girl--I feel the same!! I peep now and again--hanging out now in CC forum


    as you can see in n00ner's sig----us two white ghosts are still lurking the 'mix

  5. #5
    Going home soon... Nisha7's Avatar Nisha7 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,032
    Credits
    1,511,229
    Quote Originally Posted by CaribGyrl
    girl--I feel the same!! I peep now and again--hanging out now in CC forum


    as you can see in n00ner's sig----us two white ghosts are still lurking the 'mix
    i know girl it seems here lately i am only up in the CC, feenin for Trini Carnival.

    nooner: how i ain make it into ya new signature

    tbny: long time love

  6. #6
    Masochist DevSxy's Avatar DevSxy is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    surrounded by hoes and maccos
    Posts
    5,854
    Credits
    1,504,891


    Islandsoul promotions owe me a phone call

    oh yeah and they rock

  7. #7
    Going home soon... Nisha7's Avatar Nisha7 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,032
    Credits
    1,511,229
    Quote Originally Posted by DevSxy


    Islandsoul promotions owe me a phone call

    oh yeah and they rock
    thanks phone call coming missy

  8. #8
    el n00ño n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    1,058,552

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisha7
    i know girl it seems here lately i am only up in the CC, feenin for Trini Carnival.

    nooner: how i ain make it into ya new signature

    tbny: long time love
    Oh, you mean Tyra? Take some video of you playin with yours and send it to me. I'll gladly upload it.
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  9. #9
    Going home soon... Nisha7's Avatar Nisha7 is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,032
    Credits
    1,511,229
    Quote Originally Posted by n00ner
    Oh, you mean Tyra? Take some video of you playin with yours and send it to me. I'll gladly upload it.
    hmmm where that camera again

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •