Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Daddy's little girl pregnant, disgusting.

Credits

Angry Daddy's little girl pregnant, disgusting.

DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL PREGNANT
    ...after 11-year-old raped by him

An 11-year-old girl was raped by her father and is now pregnant as a result.
    This was revealed on Tuesday night by Margaret Sampson-Browne, head of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Victim and Witness Support Unit.
    Sampson-Browne also said child abuse, including sexual assault, in the Chaguanas area was on the rise, with the number of reports made this year already surpassing last year's count.
    Speaking at a Child Abuse Seminar at the Flaming Word Ministry, Chaguanas, Sampson-Browne said, "In 2011 there were 200 victims of child abuse in Chaguanas, and for this year there were already reports of 300 victims."
    Sampson-Browne said her unit was dealing with the case of an 11-year-old girl, who was raped by her father and is now pregnant with his child.
    "The sexual organs of the child have not yet developed, but she is having a child," said Sampson-Browne.
    She said investigations are continuing and arrangements are being made to remove the child from her home and make her a ward of the State while she will be receiving counselling and medical treatment.
    She pleaded with parents attending the seminar to use every means possible to protect children from sexual abuse.
    She said the biggest problem facing the child abuse unit is that the children are not leaving their homes, but are still becoming sex abuse victims.
    "It is happening right in the home where they live. It is either the father, step-father or uncles who are sexually abusing the children and getting them pregnant," she said.
    "If a child is being abused, we cannot protect that child if it is taking place in the house in which they live. And now we have to deal with teachers who are abusing the children entrusted to them," said Sampson-Browne.
    On Monday, a primary school teacher appeared in the Chaguanas Magistrates' Court, charged with the rape, indecent assault and grievous sexual assault of a 13-year-old pupil at the school where he taught.
    Sampson-Browne said, "The unit is now faced with reports of ten-year-olds being abused, fondled and even made to perform oral sex. You parents have to play your part, because it is the community that must take care of its community."
    She said there are 18 officers attached to the unit.
    "They are there for you and we expect you to report all cases of child abuse, if we are to rid the nation of the problem," she said.
    Sampson-Browne said in many cases reports are made to the police long after the incident took place.
    "Sometimes it is too late for us to assist the families," she said.
    Also speaking at the function was Mary Moonan, an official of Child Line, a child advocacy group working to ensure children live in an environment free from physical, emotional, sexual and psychological violence.
    Moonan said child abuse takes different forms.
    "When a father leaves the home for the mother alone to take care of the child, that is regarded as child abuse," she said.
    She said her organisation was committed to assisting mothers whose children are victims of child abuse.
    "Come to us, don't be afraid to make a report, whatever the circumstances the information will be dealt with in a confidential manner," she said.
    ASP Joanne Archie, who was present at the seminar, said they continue to receive several reports of incest in Central Trinidad and these matters are often referred to the Child Abuse Committee. She said in many cases the perpetrator is either the father, uncle or the brother and that makes it difficult because the child has to live in the same home that the incest was committed.
    She said national figures on child abuse were not available.
    Minister in charge of the Flaming Word Ministry, Bishop Dave Alleyne, blamed many of the child abuse cases on the use of alcohol.
    "The sponsors of alcoholic drinks are to some extent responsible for the abuse carried out on children," he said, adding that, "any person who was abused becomes an abuser later on."
    Central Division Senior Superintendent Deodath Dulachan, said, "Within the last two weeks police had to deal with a number of cases. They come from all strata, and from homes in which you would hardly think such offences will take place."
    He told his audience they should come forward and report the cases because, "It is an offence to hide cases of sexual abuse. You have a duty to report it".
    If yuh take on anything I say yuh more mad than me and I is ah real madman

Credits
    hard to read

Credits
    glad they doing somethin about this.. too many sickos all over the place..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    they need to lose him in jail...
    Collie4Nyah likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    glad they doing somethin about this.. too many sickos all over the place..
    I won't be surprised if this kind of rape happens on the regular but mothers or other family members are afraid to report it. In the Caribbean households everything is usually hush hush.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    I won't be surprised if this kind of rape happens on the regular but mothers or other family members are afraid to report it. In the Caribbean households everything is usually hush hush.
    boy... a woman tell me her family basically disown her cuz she reported her niece's rape...(it was some male relative like a great uncle or sumthin so who raped the girl)...then th ewoman's own mother offered to give her $1000/mth if she didnt follow through with the proceedings...steups...

Credits
    300 victims already in Chaguanas? But what the hell am I reading? This is truly sick... and then for the person at the end of the article say this have to deal a lot with alcohol abuse? PLEASE! The people who are abusing these kids are sick individuals, liquor or no liquor. Just the thought of these poor kids suffering is making me sick to my stomach. Something needs to be done cause the numbers (which are normally under reported) are extremely alarming!
    notorious saga likes this.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    boy... a woman tell me her family basically disown her cuz she reported her niece's rape...(it was some male relative like a great uncle or sumthin so who raped the girl)...then th ewoman's own mother offered to give her $1000/mth if she didnt follow through with the proceedings...steups...
    Everybody that knew an kept it hush hush should be locked up along with the raper man.
    TC, SKBai1991, mz_JazE and 2 others like this.

Credits
    Everybody that knew an kept it hush hush should be locked up along with the raper man.
    especially the WIVES of the raper man.....they make me the sickest...cause dem know what kind of man dem lay down with at night time, but pretend all the while and mek him continue to be a predator
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    DADDY'S LITTLE GIRL PREGNANT
    ...after 11-year-old raped by him

An 11-year-old girl was raped by her father and is now pregnant as a result.
    This was revealed on Tuesday night by Margaret Sampson-Browne, head of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Victim and Witness Support Unit.
    Sampson-Browne also said child abuse, including sexual assault, in the Chaguanas area was on the rise, with the number of reports made this year already surpassing last year's count.
    Speaking at a Child Abuse Seminar at the Flaming Word Ministry, Chaguanas, Sampson-Browne said, "In 2011 there were 200 victims of child abuse in Chaguanas, and for this year there were already reports of 300 victims."
    Sampson-Browne said her unit was dealing with the case of an 11-year-old girl, who was raped by her father and is now pregnant with his child.
    "The sexual organs of the child have not yet developed, but she is having a child," said Sampson-Browne.
    She said investigations are continuing and arrangements are being made to remove the child from her home and make her a ward of the State while she will be receiving counselling and medical treatment.
    She pleaded with parents attending the seminar to use every means possible to protect children from sexual abuse.
    She said the biggest problem facing the child abuse unit is that the children are not leaving their homes, but are still becoming sex abuse victims.
    "It is happening right in the home where they live. It is either the father, step-father or uncles who are sexually abusing the children and getting them pregnant," she said.
    "If a child is being abused, we cannot protect that child if it is taking place in the house in which they live. And now we have to deal with teachers who are abusing the children entrusted to them," said Sampson-Browne.
    On Monday, a primary school teacher appeared in the Chaguanas Magistrates' Court, charged with the rape, indecent assault and grievous sexual assault of a 13-year-old pupil at the school where he taught.
    Sampson-Browne said, "The unit is now faced with reports of ten-year-olds being abused, fondled and even made to perform oral sex. You parents have to play your part, because it is the community that must take care of its community."
    She said there are 18 officers attached to the unit.
    "They are there for you and we expect you to report all cases of child abuse, if we are to rid the nation of the problem," she said.
    Sampson-Browne said in many cases reports are made to the police long after the incident took place.
    "Sometimes it is too late for us to assist the families," she said.
    Also speaking at the function was Mary Moonan, an official of Child Line, a child advocacy group working to ensure children live in an environment free from physical, emotional, sexual and psychological violence.
    Moonan said child abuse takes different forms.
    "When a father leaves the home for the mother alone to take care of the child, that is regarded as child abuse," she said.
    She said her organisation was committed to assisting mothers whose children are victims of child abuse.
    "Come to us, don't be afraid to make a report, whatever the circumstances the information will be dealt with in a confidential manner," she said.
    ASP Joanne Archie, who was present at the seminar, said they continue to receive several reports of incest in Central Trinidad and these matters are often referred to the Child Abuse Committee. She said in many cases the perpetrator is either the father, uncle or the brother and that makes it difficult because the child has to live in the same home that the incest was committed.
    She said national figures on child abuse were not available.
    Minister in charge of the Flaming Word Ministry, Bishop Dave Alleyne, blamed many of the child abuse cases on the use of alcohol.
    "The sponsors of alcoholic drinks are to some extent responsible for the abuse carried out on children," he said, adding that, "any person who was abused becomes an abuser later on."

Central Division Senior Superintendent Deodath Dulachan, said, "Within the last two weeks police had to deal with a number of cases. They come from all strata, and from homes in which you would hardly think such offences will take place."
    He told his audience they should come forward and report the cases because, "It is an offence to hide cases of sexual abuse. You have a duty to report it".
    smh.

FEEL it for that poor little girl.

I didn't see mention of what the mother was said to be doing or if she present...she there and hushing it? Dead? Gone?
    Who has eyes to see, let them see...

Credits
    Shhhh Big Boss say dat not him environment. lolololol
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    I really wonder what about men that make them prone to violate kids like that.

And before, some of you jump and scream that I am bashing men, please stop and think about the issue and not about me.

Credits
    they sick in the head.. they might think that the little girls unttainted and fresh.. .. i dont wanna talk about this any more.. make me feel sick trying to imagine what they thinkig.. smh...
    triniameri likes this.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    wen i read stuff like this it truly breaks my heart, then im overwhelmed with the feeling of ANGER AND HATE..

it really sickens me wen i read and hear about this big dutty hard back men who prey on innocent defenseless chirren.. wtf..
    and the mofo had the nerve to 'breed' d poor child..

FATHER PUT A HAND!!

its not fair to the little ones to live a life like this.. cus this baby will grow up being scarred for life..

IMHO i dont think he deserves jail, he shld get injected with lanate, bleach, peroxide, sodium thiopental, pancuronium bromide, and potassium ALL MIXED TOGETHER!!!
    You may share the labors of the great; but you will not share the rewards!
    ~*Aesop*~

Dont invite people into your business and then complain about them being in it!

Keep your culture,
    don't be afraid of the vulture,
    grow your dreadlocks,
    don't be afraid of the wolf pack
    RastaMan Live Up!
    ~*Bob Marley*~

Credits
    couldn't read it all, I was getting sick to my stomach.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast