Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Cuz Gong

  1. #1
    [SUMMER BODY] - on hold Miz R's Avatar Miz R is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    R.F.I.
    Posts
    8,223
    Credits
    1,018,714

    Cuz Gong

    not to disrupt yuh session goin on at the moment....

    but that was hilarious.... wen u called...

  2. #2
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Miz R
    not to disrupt yuh session goin on at the moment....

    but that was hilarious.... wen u called...
    you need to stop scaring ppl like that, ah quick to disown fams suh watch yuhself

  3. #3
    [SUMMER BODY] - on hold Miz R's Avatar Miz R is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    R.F.I.
    Posts
    8,223
    Credits
    1,018,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    you need to stop scaring ppl like that, ah quick to disown fams suh watch yuhself
    nahhhhhh... yuh en have to worry bout me dween some kinda shit like dat.... seriously...

    and ah hope ah en do notn dat deserves u disownin me in the fyucha....

  4. #4
    EnLiGhTeNeD 1 Zengetsu's Avatar Zengetsu is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    somewhere that's close but yet so far
    Posts
    10,231
    Credits
    11,649
    Quote Originally Posted by Miz R
    nahhhhhh... yuh en have to worry bout me dween some kinda shit like dat.... seriously...

    and ah hope ah en do notn dat deserves u disownin me in the fyucha....

    well ah guh be totally rich in 3 years or less suh yuh betta hold the proper corner

  5. #5
    sharkie
    Guest
    *busses fart and runs*

  6. #6
    [SUMMER BODY] - on hold Miz R's Avatar Miz R is offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    R.F.I.
    Posts
    8,223
    Credits
    1,018,714
    Quote Originally Posted by Jr. Gong
    well ah guh be totally rich in 3 years or less suh yuh betta hold the proper corner

    i go stay in which ever corner u put me in that case...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •