Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: This is cute...

  1. #1
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474

    This is cute...

    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends. Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich. He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?" She said "I love it but I have to stop eating it." "Why?" he asked. She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!" "Let me see" he said. "Okay" and she pulled up her skirt. He looked and said, "That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken." He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there, too!" She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her. She said "Oh, my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the neck and the gizzards!

  2. #2
    Registered User Nv Da KyD's Avatar Nv Da KyD is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    QUEENZ!....holla at da kyd!
    Posts
    1,726
    Credits
    1,008,723
    very sick story....lolz

    jokez

  3. #3
    Registered User Nekeisha2's Avatar Nekeisha2 is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    5,224
    Credits
    1,809,441

  4. #4
    IMIX ATTORNEY GENERAL Trinibaje's Avatar Trinibaje is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    24,079
    Credits
    1,560,847
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends. Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich. He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?" She said "I love it but I have to stop eating it." "Why?" he asked. She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!" "Let me see" he said. "Okay" and she pulled up her skirt. He looked and said, "That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken." He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there, too!" She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her. She said "Oh, my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the neck and the gizzards!


  5. #5
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784

  6. #6
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    I think this post should be moved to OPP..

  7. #7
    TC
    Steuuuupssss! TC is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    In de sky
    Posts
    16,101
    Credits
    1,296,732
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    I think this post should be moved to OPP..



  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by TehrryCherry
    Its the only way I can get she to post in dey..

  9. #9
    Blessed ILanDFnTsY's Avatar ILanDFnTsY is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    The Road Less Traveled
    Posts
    13,361
    Credits
    1,088,474
    Quote Originally Posted by PJK
    Its the only way I can get she to post in dey..

    Hush up...I could just put it in the jokes and humour forum...

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Jason kiDD's Avatar Jason kiDD is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Da Streets
    Posts
    42,527
    Credits
    7,664,113
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    Hush up...I could just put it in the jokes and humour forum...

  11. #11
    Rum Aficionado/Soca-holic Rummy's Avatar Rummy is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    20,352
    Credits
    1,027,691
    LOL

  12. #12
    Banned saveoursoca is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    flatbush
    Posts
    7,513
    Credits
    25,986
    So Wat Did Salt And Brownskin Do Next?

  13. #13
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    A little boy and a little girl attended the same school and became friends. Every day they would sit together to eat their lunch. They discovered that they both brought chicken sandwiches every day! This went on all through the fourth and fifth grades, until one day he noticed that her sandwich wasn't a chicken sandwich. He said, "Hey, how come you're not eating chicken, don't you like it anymore?" She said "I love it but I have to stop eating it." "Why?" he asked. She pointed to her lap and said "Cause I'm starting to grow little feathers down there!" "Let me see" he said. "Okay" and she pulled up her skirt. He looked and said, "That's right. You are! Better not eat any more chicken." He kept eating his chicken sandwiches until one day he brought peanut butter. He said to the little girl, "I have to stop eating chicken sandwiches, I'm starting to get feathers down there, too!" She asked if she could look, so he pulled down his pants for her. She said "Oh, my God, it's too late for you! You've already got the neck and the gizzards!

  14. #14
    CERTIFIED SEXOLOGIST sexyspice's Avatar sexyspice is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    NUN OF YUH BLASTED BUSINESS!!
    Posts
    2,186
    Credits
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    So Wat Did Salt And Brownskin Do Next?
    she swallowed his gizzard neck.

  15. #15
    Wuck up ya waist gyal SexyBajanGyal's Avatar SexyBajanGyal is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Comin to a fete near you...BK ALL DAY!
    Posts
    8,269
    Credits
    1,015,784
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyspice
    she swallowed his gizzard neck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •