Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrs. Campbell
  • 2 Post By ladyrastafari

Thread: Customs nab terrorist at Piarco airport; just before his nap time

Credits

Talking Customs nab terrorist at Piarco airport; just before his nap time

Customs nab terrorist at Piarco airport; just before his nap time | Wired868
    Customs nab terrorist at Piarco airport; just before his nap time...

A pro-active Customers officer might have foiled a potential terrorist threat at the Piarco International Airport on Monday when he apprehended a strapped young man in camouflage gear who was speaking in an incoherent manner and crying.

Of course, it might have just been his nap time. He is only 10-months-old after all and was being wheeled through in a stroller.

“We presented our customs declaration form and the officer wrote something with a red ink and told us to go to the red line,” the child’s mother told the Trinidad Express. “I asked him why and he said it was because my son was wearing a camouflage pants and that was illegal.”

The baby’s pants had a teddy bear stitched into the rear. Authorities have not confirmed whether it is a new terrorist logo or if Trinidad and Tobago should brace for an invasion from “Precious Pumpkins.”

The infant was stripped of his pants and made to exit the airport in pampers. Again, there is no word as to whether his treatment ran afoul of Geneva conventions or how it compared to humiliating tactics frequently used at Guantanamo Bay.

Photo: One more time, sir. And please use grown-up words. What do you plan to do in Trinidad?
    “I think this is ridiculous,” said the mother. “I cannot understand how someone would look at a baby wearing that pants and think he is a soldier.”

It is not the first time a mother has pleaded her child’s innocence despite clear evidence to the contrary. Mr Live Wire thinks it was mommy’s duty to turn her son in herself.

Major Al Alexander, public relations officer for the Trinidad and Tobago Defence Force, said the offensive pants will be burnt at the stake. Maybe even hanged.

“Two laws that treat with that whole issue of camouflage is the Customs Act and the other is found in the Defence Act,” said Alexander. “Both are similar. Customs also confiscates camouflage on entry to any of our ports.”

It is never too soon to have a healthy respect for the law and to learn that, if you engage in criminal activity, the relevant officer will find and prosecute you.

Presumably, that exuberant Customs officer was on vacation when ex-FIFA vice-president Mohamed Bin Hammam landed at Piarco with over US$1 million in a suitcase and, a day later, close to two dozen Caribbean Football Union (CFU) officials left with undeclared brown envelopes containing US$40,000 each.
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    Customs nab terrorist at Piarco airport; just before his nap time | Wired868
    Customs nab terrorist at Piarco airport; just before his nap time...
    I envision ipicong making the same face if you happen to open the bathroom door while he #2n.
    dollbabi likes this.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits

Credits
    dis is ah joke right :....

line of the day "“I cannot understand how someone would look at a baby wearing that pants and think he is a soldier.”
    ... smh.. trinidad ridics with this camo shit.. so if they see a woman with a camo bra on under her vest, they would confiscate it? steups..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    I refuse...

Credits
    A slow day for them i guess.

Taj
    Credits
    Really funny but on the real dey really leave baby boy pantless? cmon son!
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Credits
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinks View Post
    I envision ipicong making the same face if you happen to open the bathroom door while he #2n.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naughtyshawtie View Post
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC