Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Cuban Women's Beach Volleyball Team!!!

  1. #16
    el n00ńo n00ner's Avatar n00ner is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    12,018
    Credits
    548,552
    I like Jaqueline Carvalho outta Brazil (indoor)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cuban Women's Beach Volleyball Team!!!-jaqwall_red.jpg  
    West Indian T-shirts & More: www.wiCulture.com
    Like it on Facebook: facebook.com/wiculturetees

  2. #17
    dev
    Registered User dev is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    ga
    Posts
    9,199
    Credits
    119,024
    yesss Fidel.

  3. #18
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,918
    Credits
    510,185
    Yuh see what ah was talking about now??

    Milagros Crespo is the truth






  4. #19
    Registered User Fiyah's Avatar Fiyah is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    29,059
    Credits
    35,340
    And did you see her match today? She is supposedly listed as the shortest volleyball woman competitor at 5'7" but the commentators said that she was the tallest 5'7" they have ever seen. But she was incredible against the US, digging up all those spikes. I guess Estevez played at the front of the net since she is taller... but if it wasn't for Crespo getting to all those spikes the game wouldn't even have been close. She made some amazing saves. Lord bless her.

  5. #20
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,918
    Credits
    510,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiyah View Post
    And did you see her match today? She is supposedly listed as the shortest volleyball woman competitor at 5'7" but the commentators said that she was the tallest 5'7" they have ever seen. But she was incredible against the US, digging up all those spikes. I guess Estevez played at the front of the net since she is taller... but if it wasn't for Crespo getting to all those spikes the game wouldn't even have been close. She made some amazing saves. Lord bless her.
    Man I miss dat... I here watching Olympic football whole day...


    steups... ah go have to ketch de re-run.

  6. #21
    Banned ken_yatta is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Washington DC
    Posts
    558
    Credits
    5,408
    The Cuban indoor team has some babes too and so does the Venezualan team. I haven't watched any beach volleyball because I don't think that it belongs in the olympics.

  7. #22
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,182
    Credits
    641,864
    I eh even watch any Olympics yet....I wonder if she smokes Cubans in her cyat?

  8. #23
    sharkie
    Guest
    they are very cute!! i love how dark their skin looks! beautiful!

    one has a lil moustache, but a lil wax and she could get a small bligh. go cuba!

  9. #24
    Registered User Skilz™'s Avatar Skilz™ is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    12,182
    Credits
    641,864
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    they are very cute!! i love how dark their skin looks! beautiful!

    one has a lil moustache, but a lil wax and she could get a small bligh. go cuba!
    Which lips have the moustache?The vertical lips or the horizontal one?

  10. #25
    ah too rude!! Olokun's Avatar Olokun is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    New Giants Stadium
    Posts
    6,021
    Credits
    143,448
    Viva Crespo

  11. #26
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,918
    Credits
    510,185
    Quote Originally Posted by ken_yatta View Post
    The Cuban indoor team has some babes too and so does the Venezualan team. I haven't watched any beach volleyball because I don't think that it belongs in the olympics.
    Good... I doh wah too many ah allyuh ole ####################s eye-balling my woman

  12. #27
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,345
    Credits
    3,051
    the indoor venezuela team


    lawdd..ah see one..if i find she..imma marry her on the spot

  13. #28
    I breed Ank Panty Droppa's Avatar Panty Droppa is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    N.Y.C.
    Posts
    16,345
    Credits
    3,051



    trying to remember which one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •