Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Crazy moment just happened..

  1. #1
    Gladiator
    Guest

    Crazy moment just happened..

    just less than an hour i was dogging out the Imix premier tune posted by Richard in another thread "I like it"..saying how its shit...but then I made an erand ten minutes later only to turn on my radio in my car to hear a pop station blasting the SAME TUNE as i browse through different radio stations out here in Cali...

    interesting if a soca artistl was to buss with a pop tune (that will be werd for a soca artist)..maybe the tune is being played on pop/disco stations on the east coast and allyuh dont know..*i dunno*

    damn that was ironic..

    anyway here is the tune but i still dont like it...ISLANDMIX Premiere I like it
    Last edited by Gladiator; 08-13-2010 at 12:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Gladiator
    Guest
    but then again the tune is from Pitbull so maybe it will get play on hip hop stations.

  3. #3
    Searching For Answers Hello BKLYN is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    brooklyn
    Posts
    17,142
    Credits
    51,937,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    but then again the tune is from Pitbull so maybe it will get play on hip hop stations.
    pitbull dont get much play on hiphop stations since he changed up his format

    Might get a lil play here and there if they are doing a mix with OMG by usher but not much...

    Heard that Dougie Fresh machel song a few times on hot97 when it fist was out by the way
    the healthy man does not torture others - generally it is the tortured who turn into torturers.

    Carl G. Jung

  4. #4
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hello BKLYN View Post
    pitbull dont get much play on hiphop stations since he changed up his format
    ok i can understand dat

  5. #5
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lieutenant View Post
    just less than an hour i was dogging out the Imix premier tune posted by Richard in another thread "I like it"..saying how its shit...but then I made an erand ten minutes later only to turn on my radio in my car to hear a pop station blasting the SAME TUNE as i browse through different radio stations out here in Cali...

    interesting if a soca artistl was to buss with a pop tune (that will be werd for a soca artist)..maybe the tune is being played on pop/disco stations on the east coast and allyuh dont know..*i dunno*

    damn that was ironic..

    anyway here is the tune but i still dont like it...ISLANDMIX Premiere I like it
    Were they playing the version wid HD in it? Generally mixed format stations don't play unofficial collaboratons so I'm curious about this. Pitbull stock has risen rather high in the pop/ dance radio community so it's no surprise the song will be played. But I doubtig very much that the version wih HD will be featured widely. If I am mistaken and that is an official collaboration then HD would be ah real ass because the way it sounds does not seem official. In fact it's quite rare for a collaboration to have names called and the artist whose voice is most featured all over the track's name isn't mentioned in it.

  6. #6
    Dragon Singh IslandmixUSA's Avatar IslandmixUSA is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 1998
    Location
    South Beach
    Posts
    17,884
    Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Tenderizah View Post
    Were they playing the version wid HD in it? Generally mixed format stations don't play unofficial collaboratons so I'm curious about this. Pitbull stock has risen rather high in the pop/ dance radio community so it's no surprise the song will be played. But I doubtig very much that the version wih HD will be featured widely. If I am mistaken and that is an official collaboration then HD would be ah real ass because the way it sounds does not seem official. In fact it's quite rare for a collaboration to have names called and the artist whose voice is most featured all over the track's name isn't mentioned in it.
    Young man did you know the so-call unofficial track as you call it was produce by Pitbull for DANCE stations and its being played on legal radio

  7. #7
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    Young man did you know the so-call unofficial track as you call it was produce by Pitbull for DANCE stations and its being played on legal radio
    Were they playing the version wid HD in it?

    Apparently yuh eh read what ah say, or maybe I wasn' as clear as I believed. I know the Pitbull & Enrique Iglesias track is a legitimately released remix. The track belongs to EI and as such it will get much airplay on any station that supports that format. The version that you posted however "sounds like" an unofficial remix much like the version of Party Hard that features Problem Child. Why I think in my eperience it's unofficial? Because if you listen to the track Pitbull mentions himself and EI but no mention of HD whatsoever. All of a sudden you hearing HD voice on the track. Now I imagine that somewhere along the line because of the working relationship between Mr. 305 and HD it will be accepted (if Pitbull can convince EI) as an official remix. It still sounds hella chessy to jus drop yuh vocals in ah track and it doh sound like it belong there. The Solo and Pitbull remix were both released toward the end of April so where this bullshit pop up from all of ah sudden?

  8. #8
    Mad Scorpion
    Guest
    BTW listening to the original I hear where EI used liberties with Lionel Richie's All Night Long so I hope people wont hear the track on radio an get tie up and feel dat is HD dey hearin lol. De more I contrast dat what yuh post Dragon and the actual track, the more of a joke de HD version sounds. VP go have ah field day with dat one, oh gad oye!!!!

  9. #9
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Punany Tenderizah View Post
    Were they playing the version wid HD in it? Generally mixed format stations don't play unofficial collaboratons so I'm curious about this. Pitbull stock has risen rather high in the pop/ dance radio community so it's no surprise the song will be played. But I doubtig very much that the version wih HD will be featured widely. If I am mistaken and that is an official collaboration then HD would be ah real ass because the way it sounds does not seem official. In fact it's quite rare for a collaboration to have names called and the artist whose voice is most featured all over the track's name isn't mentioned in it.
    Yes man its the same version with all three of them that is uploaded in here.
    I heard the song on the radio over the weekend and heard it on my way to work today...not sure if its on youtube yet

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •