Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: crazy ass girlfriend

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Akbar Zeb View Post
    ^^^^^ an yuh want to be ah lil dreadlock hoe aka rastitute?
    That's Mr Bigalow to you!
    Those who want to see you fail are the fuel to your success!
    - Conscious

www.lavepunch.com

Mad Scorpion
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    That's Mr Bigalow to you!
    yeah stinkah

Credits
    whats the synopsis on this one?
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    ....All yuh imix people nosey like crazy ehh...
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    ....All yuh imix people nosey like crazy ehh...

but you upfront and center in here wid we! so wha dat say bout you? lol
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    but you upfront and center in here wid we! so wha dat say bout you? lol
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

TC
    Credits
    Nikki, I know about this. You cannot speak to this woman...why do you want to anyway??? Forget that she geh yuh vex.

Ignore Ignore Ignore. You tried contacting him and this problem arose, so now just ignore the two of them.

If it gets to the stage where it´s too much, you have no choice but to change your number....if this is the only way she is getting to you, just change it.

Somebody already suggested in the thread so far how to let all your phone contacts get your new number.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki2u View Post
    Please somebody tell me how to deal with this girl... I send my ex an email asking for some contact number for one of his friends to do a job for me, and this girl... (claims to be his wife) calls me and ask why I'm emailing him. the email is totally innocent, no conversation or anything... and this girl is blowing up my phone calling, me private, unknown, even from contact I have on my phone(how she do that? I don't know) but when I finally answer thinking is somebody I know, is she, constant noise, mind you... I am in a very happy relationship myself... but the girl wouldn't listen when I tell her, I don't want my ex... truth be told me and him been going down for years, and if I really wanted him, that would not have been a problem. But how can I EFFECTIVELY communicate with this crazy chick and let her know I don't care for her and him...she doesn't listen I end up hanging up on her all the time, she is constantly going on and on about nonsense. The sad part about it, me and him couldn't have been cool friends regardless, can't believe this kind off nonsense even taking place.
    U know what... since she fukkin wit u.. u should fukk with her. Next time she call.. make up some isht like.. Tell so-and-so he was great last weekend and we need to do it again... Oh..and say one of your girlfriend wants to join next time too. and tell him not to forget to bring some more of that good hydro.. it kept him rock hard.. Etc. Granted.. you will get him in some serious trouble but he needs to control that psycho anyway.
    And don't listen to Spranga.. we give great advice on Imix!!

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    U know what... since she fukkin wit u.. u should fukk with her. Next time she call.. make up some isht like.. Tell so-and-so he was great last weekend and we need to do it again... Oh..and say one of your girlfriend wants to join next time too. and tell him not to forget to bring some more of that good hydro.. it kept him rock hard.. Etc. Granted.. you will get him in some serious trouble but he needs to control that psycho anyway.
    Look trouble! I know dis is trouble `cos I've done this b4 I know it's naughty, hence I didn give this advice.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    dats da best advice u can give.....

So Nikki, what u come on Imix for again....if de man is an imixer, u couldnt just come and send him the message and keep all that to a minimum.....cause i see some people give u advice on changing number but u eh want to do that.....so what u come to hear again........I just saying....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

TC
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetness4Life View Post

So Nikki, what u come on Imix for again....if de man is an imixer, u couldnt just come and send him the message and keep all that to a minimum.....cause i see some people give u advice on changing number but u eh want to do that.....so what u come to hear again........I just saying....

Credits

I'm all about alternative methods of dealing with people...
    think about it..if she did that...
    He will call her (to ask why the hell she said that) and she can get the info she needs.

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    I'm all about alternative methods of dealing with people...
    think about it..if she did that...
    He will call her (to ask why the hell she said that) and she can get the info she needs.
    ok now as u put it so I can see that working out....a cousin of mine kept calling her baby daddy and he not answering his phone, all how she calling him he ignoring her...she got his current girlfriend number and call her...guess who called her seconds later cause girlfriend was bitching......so i guess ur story may work.....

but i bet she go come in here and say ohhhh i doh want to do dat uh....
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    ok now as u put it so I can see that working out....a cousin of mine kept calling her baby daddy and he not answering his phone, all how she calling him he ignoring her...she got his current girlfriend number and call her...guess who called her seconds later cause girlfriend was bitching......so i guess ur story may work.....

[B]but i bet she go come in here and say ohhhh i doh want to do dat uh....[B]
    well.. it is a high risk move.... and not much good can come out of it..
    but as long as she annoys that pyscho chick.. it would be worth it.
    Last edited by Swerve; 06-15-2010 at 10:19 AM.

Taj
    Credits
    Am I that jaded?

I'm reading the thread like wtf ppl giving her real advice for ????
    “A sharp knife never proclaims it’s sharpness to the world…but the first to fall against it becomes it’s advocate.”

You can put any face behind a mask but be careful cos someone else might be pretending. You might not be the only one with a secret -- Cassie/Gretel

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast