Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: crazy ass girlfriend

Credits

crazy ass girlfriend

Please somebody tell me how to deal with this girl... I send my ex an email asking for some contact number for one of his friends to do a job for me, and this girl... (claims to be his wife) calls me and ask why I'm emailing him. the email is totally innocent, no conversation or anything... and this girl is blowing up my phone calling, me private, unknown, even from contact I have on my phone(how she do that? I don't know) but when I finally answer thinking is somebody I know, is she, constant noise, mind you... I am in a very happy relationship myself... but the girl wouldn't listen when I tell her, I don't want my ex... truth be told me and him been going down for years, and if I really wanted him, that would not have been a problem. But how can I EFFECTIVELY communicate with this crazy chick and let her know I don't care for her and him...she doesn't listen I end up hanging up on her all the time, she is constantly going on and on about nonsense. The sad part about it, me and him couldn't have been cool friends regardless, can't believe this kind off nonsense even taking place.

Credits
    das u in dat pic?...
    Man Ah Long Distance Stulla!!!!

Credits
    smh I cant keep up

Spranga
    Imix is NOT the place for advice.
    But as a nice guy i would say, ignore her calls and deal w/ d man directly if you must. you don't HAVE to communicate w/ she.

Credits
    Tell your ex to deal with his situation or you will be forced to involve the authorities.

Credits
    everytime I send him an email, I get a call from her... I dont even have his number...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki2u View Post
    Please somebody tell me how to deal with this girl... I send my ex an email asking for some contact number for one of his friends to do a job for me, and this girl... (claims to be his wife) calls me and ask why I'm emailing him. the email is totally innocent, no conversation or anything... and this girl is blowing up my phone calling, me private, unknown, even from contact I have on my phone(how she do that? I don't know) but when I finally answer thinking is somebody I know, is she, constant noise, mind you... I am in a very happy relationship myself... but the girl wouldn't listen when I tell her, I don't want my ex... truth be told me and him been going down for years, and if I really wanted him, that would not have been a problem. But how can I EFFECTIVELY communicate with this crazy chick and let her know I don't care for her and him...she doesn't listen I end up hanging up on her all the time, she is constantly going on and on about nonsense. The sad part about it, me and him couldn't have been cool friends regardless, can't believe this kind off nonsense even taking place.
    sounds famliar.. smh.. just deal with him.. tell him that if he does not control this girl you will take it to the police..

Quote Originally Posted by Guyhamian View Post
    das u in dat pic?...
    daiz nikki minaj boy.. lol

everytime I send him an email, I get a call from her... I dont even have his number...
    see.. that shouldnt even take place.. just deal with him.. tell him you giving him a week to deal with it (get the info you need while you on the phone with him) and then leave it alone.. if she insists on contacting you.. file a complaint.
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Credits
    don't communicate with him simple.....if this is so much stress
    One step at a time

Credits
    There really is no way to deal with her....unless HE deals with her to be honest. I mean usually I'd advise you how to give a good cussin...but I don't wanna be a bad influence
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Credits
    well the person is an imixer, so I just sent an inbox message, didnt want to go there but I had too... I guess I had to confront him some how.

Credits
    well the person is an imixer, so I just sent an inbox message, didnt want to go there but I had too... I guess I had to confront him some how.

oh hor..

swallow yuh get make out! time to come clean! lol
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Gladiator

Credits
    Bloodclat...didn't see that one coming..
    I'm at peace with myself....you can have the bitterness.

Credits

eh heh, on imix??, u should talk the things......

Spranga
    in dat case do go on

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast