Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Couple pays $1M for gritty apartment in Bed-Stuy

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Ras,

You killin me....we had this convo about 6 , 7 years ago, I don't forget stuff, remember that BK thread...." Our Gang "...Crown street.....We went from Block to Block playing tackle football on the streets of BK until about age 14 or 15....more so when Dion, about 15 then grew up to like 6'5" overnight and started beating us down on the Basketballs court and football......then it was a wrap....!

Nikki,

You killin me also, 50,damn...far from that ! Yes, from JA, I was blessed with well rounded parents, know music inside out..Sound Clash, Dance music, etc... skilled at a lot of things...was racing cars and Bikes down Fountain Ave....lol, when you could do that before getting your car, bike taken...much less locked up now...so yes ! rem a while back my homegirl had a flat....her son is 15...he can't change a flat much less hang a picture on the wall....yet he is inside all day jooking up his ipad and whatever B.s. he is in there doing !....so, we need to teach them yutes something !

I guess you forgot the convo about " In Living Color"....the rock Band and I told you I went to church (St.Marks) , youth group with the lead singer......gosh

Anyway....I Love BK......I travel all over...and I keep asking what kinda life these yutes living, Jooking up the keyboard all day, no friends.....no sort of sports...I understand it is a diff time but wow !

They can't even hold a convo for 5 miins.....

Anyway, I will endorse Brooklyn(NYC), any day of the week...The Greatest City in the World !
    i didn't forget.....that's why i said you well rounded and cultured, because i remember all the things you posted about

and as far as holding conversations.....i listened to the teleconference....these yutes cannot have a convo for 5 minutes without having pockets of awkward silence...why????.....because DEM BORING....dem have no life, no life experience, no socializing experience so they have NOTHING INTERESTING to talk about....NOTHING
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    STATIC RADIO - www.islandmix.com/static
    Tunein Radio - Static Radio

LR Advertising LLC

Credits
    worry about richmond hill and LOWE us
    Booty caresser

Credits

kmt...hater....

worry about flatbush and dem area where every time you turn around....people dying because of all that GANG ACTIVITY....and the property values not appreciating at a level they should be
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Where do people earn that much money? Only now I managed to increase my income with what I get from sports betting. After I found https://fscore-bd.com things are going better and I am glad about that. But stil, I a far from being that wealthy.

Credits
    Wow.....this thread was spot on from 2013.........

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678