Thread: A country divided....this is the beginning of the end folks!

Credits

A country divided....this is the beginning of the end folks!

I wish all of you luck. Be smart....save as much cash as possible. At the rate things are going, the sh!t is about to hit the fan. The great Unified america has now officially been split 50/50. Politicians main focus now is on BEATING the OTHER TEAM. Watching the celebrations last night reminded me more of the super bowl than that of an election. Im worried. These corrupt politricians are gonna keep getting richer and richer while our country loses stability. Yesterday i was watch the democratic FANS cheering as if their country won the world cup.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ras_Apache View Post
    I wish all of you luck. Be smart....save as much cash as possible. At the rate things are going, the sh!t is about to hit the fan. The great Unified america has now officially been split 50/50. Politicians main focus now is on BEATING the OTHER TEAM. Watching the celebrations last night reminded me more of the super bowl than that of an election. Im worried. These corrupt politricians are gonna keep getting richer and richer while our country loses stability. Yesterday i was watch the democratic FANS cheering as if their country won the world cup.
    that's nothing new , get rid of the elephants that's when everyone acts an azz

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    that's nothing new , get rid of the elephants that's when everyone acts an azz
    Ok, that's funny b/c it's true.