Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Could you love and accept the outside child

life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Credits

Could you love and accept the outside child

WWYD? This situation is actually happening to somebody I know.

Be honest could you truly accept and love the outside child

Ladies
    Let's say you are in a long term committed relationship with a good man for the most part except one day he comes home with tears in his eyes to tell you he made a terrible mistake and now his outside woman has a child for him. What would you do? Would it change anything if you already had children by him?

Fellas
    Your woman who has been a good woman to you for years comes and tells you shes pregnant but the baby is not yours. She made a mistake and shes sorry but she wants to keep the child. Would you stick with her and accept the child?

Credits
    No woman going to admit it from jump. She might tell us 18 years later though.

Credits
    too serious for imix

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    No woman going to admit it from jump. She might tell us 18 years later though.
    good point. I know a girl had a baby that came out indian and the husband black. It was very tense situation.

ok but lets say she admits cause she truly is a good person except for this one indiscretion

Credits
    No...
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Credits
    hmmmmmmm...that is a hard thing to say...i won't say no and i won't say yes either...truly depends on the situation....i mean if she fock another man raw and get preggers is no tellin if she catch sumthin...i would like to ideally say yeah i would but it would takae a lot of hard work and she pretty much wouldn't have my trust for years...then she would have to explain that to the kid as well...man...
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    too serious for imix
    u might be right but lets see what happens. Im often surprised as some of the deep sh*t imixers come up with. there are quite a few thoughtful people on this board

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    No...
    lol how yuh really feel

Spranga
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post

Fellas
    Your woman who has been a good woman to you for years comes and tells you shes pregnant but the baby is not yours. She made a mistake and shes sorry but she wants to keep the child. Would you stick with her and accept the child?
    I would thank her for being honest but cheating on me is instant dismissal. As for the child... good luck w/ that.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Spranga View Post
    I would thank her for being honest but cheating on me is instant dismissal. As for the child... good luck w/ that.
    It easy to say but if you spend years wid her and possibly even have children you cant just walk away so easy. When feelings involved sometimes the heart is stronger than the head

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post
    hmmmmmmm...that is a hard thing to say...i won't say no and i won't say yes either...truly depends on the situation....i mean if she fock another man raw and get preggers is no tellin if she catch sumthin...i would like to ideally say yeah i would but it would takae a lot of hard work and she pretty much wouldn't have my trust for years...then she would have to explain that to the kid as well...man...
    +1 ..... that is very much on point...it is truly a tough place to be
    One step at a time

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post
    I know right. Its a forked up situation. for me the loss of trust would be the worst part. you can cure disease (most ah dem at least)

Spranga
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post
    It easy to say but if you spend years wid her and possibly even have children you cant just walk away so easy. When feelings involved sometimes the heart is stronger than the head
    believe me... i'm as cold as they come. cheating is unacceptable. i'll throw it all away in a heartbeat. not only because of the betrayal, but also because i couldn't live w/ them thoughts in my head. i would feel great and relieved getting rid of her. also i will never raise another man's child. mistake or not. neither can i accept a woman who made the mistake.

Credits
    And to answer the question.... No. This is really a no brained. Unless she is so filthy rich of course....

Spranga
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    And to answer the question.... No. This is really a no brained. Unless she is so filthy rich of course....
    yuh see it?
    and the nerve to automatically assume ppl would stay w/ the partner in the first damn place... what this world comin too? allyuh acceptin cheatin left and right i suppose.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast