Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 87

Thread: Could you love and accept the outside child

  1. #1
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899

    Could you love and accept the outside child

    WWYD? This situation is actually happening to somebody I know.

    Be honest could you truly accept and love the outside child

    Ladies
    Let's say you are in a long term committed relationship with a good man for the most part except one day he comes home with tears in his eyes to tell you he made a terrible mistake and now his outside woman has a child for him. What would you do? Would it change anything if you already had children by him?

    Fellas
    Your woman who has been a good woman to you for years comes and tells you shes pregnant but the baby is not yours. She made a mistake and shes sorry but she wants to keep the child. Would you stick with her and accept the child?

  2. #2
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    No woman going to admit it from jump. She might tell us 18 years later though.

  3. #3
    where de crix Oneshot's Avatar Oneshot is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brick City, NJ
    Posts
    24,668
    Credits
    40,160,677
    too serious for imix

  4. #4
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    No woman going to admit it from jump. She might tell us 18 years later though.
    good point. I know a girl had a baby that came out indian and the husband black. It was very tense situation.

    ok but lets say she admits cause she truly is a good person except for this one indiscretion

  5. #5
    17 61 Ingram_Gordon's Avatar Ingram_Gordon is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    town
    Posts
    13,691
    Credits
    6,085,003
    No...
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

  6. #6
    Hadha min fadhle Rabbi Juancito Trucupey's Avatar Juancito Trucupey is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    En Algiers
    Posts
    6,855
    Credits
    1,101,748
    hmmmmmmm...that is a hard thing to say...i won't say no and i won't say yes either...truly depends on the situation....i mean if she fock another man raw and get preggers is no tellin if she catch sumthin...i would like to ideally say yeah i would but it would takae a lot of hard work and she pretty much wouldn't have my trust for years...then she would have to explain that to the kid as well...man...
    Beija-flor minha escola,Minha vida, meu amor

  7. #7
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneshot View Post
    too serious for imix
    u might be right but lets see what happens. Im often surprised as some of the deep sh*t imixers come up with. there are quite a few thoughtful people on this board

  8. #8
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingram_Gordon View Post
    No...
    lol how yuh really feel

  9. #9
    Spranga
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post

    Fellas
    Your woman who has been a good woman to you for years comes and tells you shes pregnant but the baby is not yours. She made a mistake and shes sorry but she wants to keep the child. Would you stick with her and accept the child?
    I would thank her for being honest but cheating on me is instant dismissal. As for the child... good luck w/ that.

  10. #10
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Spranga View Post
    I would thank her for being honest but cheating on me is instant dismissal. As for the child... good luck w/ that.
    It easy to say but if you spend years wid her and possibly even have children you cant just walk away so easy. When feelings involved sometimes the heart is stronger than the head

  11. #11
    progressive masterflex's Avatar masterflex is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    next to muh neighbour
    Posts
    12,614
    Credits
    1,570,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post
    hmmmmmmm...that is a hard thing to say...i won't say no and i won't say yes either...truly depends on the situation....i mean if she fock another man raw and get preggers is no tellin if she catch sumthin...i would like to ideally say yeah i would but it would takae a lot of hard work and she pretty much wouldn't have my trust for years...then she would have to explain that to the kid as well...man...
    +1 ..... that is very much on point...it is truly a tough place to be
    One step at a time

  12. #12
    life is beautiful Guyanese_Princess's Avatar Guyanese_Princess is offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    -------> Here
    Posts
    887
    Credits
    19,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Juancito Trucupey View Post
    hmmmmmmm...that is a hard thing to say...i won't say no and i won't say yes either...truly depends on the situation....i mean if she fock another man raw and get preggers is no tellin if she catch sumthin...i would like to ideally say yeah i would but it would takae a lot of hard work and she pretty much wouldn't have my trust for years...then she would have to explain that to the kid as well...man...
    I know right. Its a forked up situation. for me the loss of trust would be the worst part. you can cure disease (most ah dem at least)

  13. #13
    Spranga
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyanese_Princess View Post
    It easy to say but if you spend years wid her and possibly even have children you cant just walk away so easy. When feelings involved sometimes the heart is stronger than the head
    believe me... i'm as cold as they come. cheating is unacceptable. i'll throw it all away in a heartbeat. not only because of the betrayal, but also because i couldn't live w/ them thoughts in my head. i would feel great and relieved getting rid of her. also i will never raise another man's child. mistake or not. neither can i accept a woman who made the mistake.

  14. #14
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    And to answer the question.... No. This is really a no brained. Unless she is so filthy rich of course....

  15. #15
    Spranga
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
    And to answer the question.... No. This is really a no brained. Unless she is so filthy rich of course....
    yuh see it?
    and the nerve to automatically assume ppl would stay w/ the partner in the first damn place... what this world comin too? allyuh acceptin cheatin left and right i suppose.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •