Thread: Cougar prowl: female sex tourism hotspots

TC
    Credits

Cougar prowl: female sex tourism hotspots

Cougar prowl: female sex tourism hotspots

1. Kuta Cowboys (Bali)

Bali hit the headlines in April this year when Singapore film maker Amit Virmani released a documentary on the bronzed Indonesian surfers who sell erotic services to Japanese women and other female tourists who throng the island on sex holidays. The young men's athleticism and appetite for serial romances have earned them the nickname "Kuta cowboys".

The documentary trailer features Kuta cowboy pick-up lines. One cuts to the chase and maps out a future in five steps. "Hi girls. I think I know you from last night. What are you doing tonight? If you don't have any plans you can come with me tonight. I love you," a cowboy tells the camera. In a response to the documentary that may well have harmed the island's image more than the cowboys could, the authorities rounded them up in "gigolo raids".

2. Sanky-panky (Jamaica)

Jamaican gigolos have two nicknames: Sanky-panky and "big bamboo". White women glom onto them and "rent" them because they see Jamaican men as outstandingly virile: equipped with basketball- star physiques. In turn, the Sanky-panky reportedly see their customers as "milk bottles" that need filling up.

"It's a social arrangement," one Sanky-panky hunter told Reuters in a 2007 report. "I buy him a nice shirt and we go out for dinner. For as long as he stays with me he doesn't pay for anything, and I get what I want a good time. How is that different from a man buying a young girl dinner?"

3. Marlboro men (Jordan)

The heart of the Holy Land might seem a strange place for women to hunt commercial sex, but desert resorts such as Petra are becoming a magnet for love-hungry Western women, according to Globalpost. The women apparently hook up with Bedouin men keen to sell their bodies or their magnetic personalities. The women succumb to the guides' charm rather than any rippling muscles on display, it seems.

4. Bumsters (Gambia)

Easily recognisable, bumsters sport brightly coloured vests, T-shirts or the Rasta colours of green, yellow and red. Stationed outside hotels and on the beaches, the gaudy studs get their share of takers. "The sight of middle-aged white women walking around hand-in-hand with Gambian men 20 to 30 years their junior is not uncommon," noted a 2006 BBC report.

Bumsters dream of being whisked away from Gambia's poverty, which is summed up the fact that one of the country's few exports is peanuts. Despite bumsters' needs, according to several sources, their exploits are "frowned upon".

5. Drummer boys (Senegal)

Senegal's gigolos actually have no nickname. But, according to a source quoted in a 2010 Globalpost report, female tourists target "rastas" who play the djembes (drums), because drummers are good in bed. Some observers brand the Senegal scene as male prostitution. Others see it as a harmless commercial take on dating.

The deal is a woman hits up with someone half her age and gives that new friend an all-expenses-paid ride in exchange for sex and a new lease of life. The Senegal gigolos apparently see themselves as tour guides who offer extras: a familiar pattern that puts the tour industry in a new light.

Credits
    2,466,130,003,239,999,894,719,398,969,643,979,951,637,561,03 2,240,627,990,921,216
    6. CiHC (Islandmix.com)

Islandmix.com is the number one Caribbean social networking site , been around 12years . The male members range from 18 to 54 . Some live with their mother and some live alone .. CiHC would Bull anything that comes their way . Females on the site luv Rasta men .. some of them are specialized in oral stimulation .

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    6. CiHC (Islandmix.com)

Islandmix.com is the number one Caribbean social networking site , been around 12years . The male members range from 18 to 54 . Some live with their mother and some live alone .. CiHC would Bull anything that comes their way . Females on the site luv Rasta men .. some of them are specialized in oral stimulation .
    Living like Peggy, plotting like Joan

Credits
    6. CiHC (Islandmix.com)

: :

Credits
    hahahahahahahahahaha pressi you is a certified comic. I come in here fuh seh something and totally forget after reading yuh number 6. hahahahahahahaha
    joie de vivre

carpe diem

I can tell you a story bout my dyck but
    it would be way too long

Credits

TC
    Credits
    @ 6.

ank
    Credits
    6. CiHC (Islandmix.com)

anything else ?

Credits
    6. CiHC (Islandmix.com)

Sweetness4life Mrs. Yankee Doodle's Avatar Mrs. Yankee Doodle is offline
    Credits
    6. CiHC (Islandmix.com)

only u Richard, only u
    Live life in concert with your values!
    Never be paralyzed!
    Don't wait for people to change! - Dr. Robert Brooks

Credits
    #6 is so accurate
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Credits
    i see this every where i go!...and it is funny at first and sickning each time thereafter to see such!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

CocoErotika
    smh