Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 63

Thread: Cosby's daughter

  1. #1
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,407
    Credits
    2,831,393

  2. #2
    Registered User marabunta is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    US
    Posts
    8,338
    Credits
    93,732
    She better be careful of Men who look up to her Daddy as a Role Model and try to Imitate is Behavior and Lifestyle:
    Bossip.com Gossip for the Hardcore: Henny Without Any Coke

  3. #3
    Big Steupss trinithunda's Avatar trinithunda is offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    3,179
    Credits
    1,690,118
    she need somebody to cuff her in her mouth

  4. #4
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,407
    Credits
    2,831,393
    Quote Originally Posted by marabunta View Post
    She better be careful of Men who look up to her Daddy as a Role Model and try to Imitate is Behavior and Lifestyle:
    ]


  5. #5
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    594,995
    she could've stated her case a whole lot better...she's "privileged" and doesnt speak in that "hip hop way"... steups........someone needs to educate her on speech and linguistics cuz slang/BVE was around wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy b4 hip hop was even born. although the most common thing to do would be to associate bad speaking with hip hop, if she was so "educated" she would know better and know the difference....

  6. #6
    Vibes cyar done! southern chic's Avatar southern chic is offline
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Trinidad
    Posts
    2,071
    Credits
    12,317
    Quote Originally Posted by trinithunda27 View Post
    she need somebody to cuff her in her mouth
    i agree with you. forget her and he "priviledged" ass.
    Last edited by southern chic; 08-16-2008 at 11:23 AM.
    Trinidad Posse!

  7. #7
    D'Original Puttury Lucian Nickyan's Avatar Nickyan is offline
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    kai mwen...340
    Posts
    2,258
    Credits
    5,252

    Angry wtf?????

    she selling high heels for babies?

  8. #8
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,918
    Credits
    510,185
    I fail to see what the big deal is... she's been criticized for "speaking too white" and she's explaining why she doesn't speak the way many blacks expect her to.

    Black people always looking to crucify somebody over some dumb shit.

  9. #9
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    594,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickyan View Post
    she selling high heels for babies?
    yeah...they make some stupid soft plush heels for baby girls....it's so dumb eh...steups

  10. #10
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,407
    Credits
    2,831,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    I fail to see what the big deal is... she's been criticized for "speaking too white" and she's explaining why she doesn't speak the way many blacks expect her to.

    Black people always looking to crucify somebody over some dumb shit.

    You are wrong in your generalization of black people "always looking to crucify somebody over some dumb shit." and you are in fact "cruifying black people over some dumb shit" with your generalization

    I think that sometimes we tend to exaggerate what we are told by a few black people - she is privileged and do not hang around certain "hip hop talking" people, by her own admission - who are the people accusing her of speaking too white ? Also, there is the assumption that speaking white means speaking "proper" when in fact I think people refer to tthe nasal tone often spoken by white people. There are some differences in language or even tone of balck ann white people - too often when there are differences, people particularly elitist blacks, tend to assume the black way is inferior
    Last edited by Lucianite; 08-16-2008 at 06:56 PM.

  11. #11
    Hellooo Brooklyn
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.69 View Post
    she could've stated her case a whole lot better...she's "privileged" and doesnt speak in that "hip hop way"... steups........someone needs to educate her on speech and linguistics cuz slang/BVE was around wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy b4 hip hop was even born. although the most common thing to do would be to associate bad speaking with hip hop, if she was so "educated" she would know better and know the difference....
    She is selling high heels for babies. that shows you the depth of her intellect and intelligence
    Last edited by Hellooo Brooklyn; 08-16-2008 at 08:24 PM.

  12. #12
    Registered User Lucianite is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    4,407
    Credits
    2,831,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post
    She is selling high heels for babies. that shoes you the depth of her intellect and intelligence


  13. #13
    ***//\\*** femmeayitienne's Avatar femmeayitienne is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    10,281
    Credits
    65,257,406
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark View Post
    I fail to see what the big deal is... she's been criticized for "speaking too white" and she's explaining why she doesn't speak the way many blacks expect her to.

    Black people always looking to crucify somebody over some dumb shit.
    i'm with you on this one bakes...

    she didn't say anything wrong...

  14. #14
    I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    yuh too fass...steups
    Posts
    15,483
    Credits
    594,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellooo Brooklyn View Post
    She is selling high heels for babies. that shoes you the depth of her intellect and intelligence
    lol....good point there....

  15. #15
    Gangsta Boogie Bake n Shark's Avatar Bake n Shark is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    My business, Population...1
    Posts
    39,918
    Credits
    510,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucianite View Post
    You are wrong in your generalization of black people "always looking to crucify somebody over some dumb shit." and you are in fact "cruifying black people over some dumb shit" with your generalization

    You doh fed up talk shit fuh ah grown man dred? First off do you know of the examples I have in my head when I speak of black people looking to crucify people over dumb shit? Of course you don't, but as is your penchant you're once more opening your mouth and giving vent to your ass in the process. You are likely the only jackass who interpreted my comments to mean a reference to ALL black people. Not only am I correct in my assessment, but I didn't 'crucify' anyone in the process either... familiarize yourself with the meaning of the word before you blindly start repeating what others have said.

    I think that sometimes we tend to exaggerate what we are told by a few black people - she is privileged and do not hang around certain "hip hop talking" people, by her own admission - who are the people accusing her of speaking too white ? Also, there is the assumption that speaking white means speaking "proper" when in fact I think people refer to tthe nasal tone often spoken by white people. There are some differences in language or even tone of balck ann white people - too often when there are differences, people particularly elitist blacks, tend to assume the black way is inferior
    More talk out your ass... you make assumptions about what YOU think the meaning of the term "speaking white" (as used by her) is... but have the nerve to say you upbraiding people for making 'assumptions'. You're either too stupid to realize that you're undermining your own position, or deluded enough to think that folks aren't smart enough to figure it out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •