Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Cop Sucker Punches Woman at Philly Puerto Rican Day Parade

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    LOL@ you doubting me. That in itself is hilarious. You feel you're right and everyone else has it wrong. Ummmm...well good for you.
    Honestly, I feel I make a point...if anyone feels my point is unfounded & invalid, then expose why it's invalid. Saying, "You feel you're right" doesn't invalidate my point.

I just at times question your supposed integrity & responsibility when it comes to Legal matters. Sorry, just my take.
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mz_JazE View Post
    really??? you're going at her like she wrote the dang article.
    Rightfully, so...the article is so salacious and uninformed...that it doesn't need anyone propelling it. She could have posted it and let the readers deduct their own opinion. She just perpetuated nonsense. The video is there to view for all, I didn't see any of what the article suggested. It was complete FALSE account.

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    I live in NYC by choice...I have the education and skills to go elsewhere but i CHOOSE to live here because I like it, unlike you who are forced to live here because you failed in DC and yet you are failing here still. If being here and living around opportunities you cant grasp and girls you'll never smash is reminding you of all your shortcomings and making you bitter then ################ing move and give it a rest, but always ####################ing about blacks in nyc is a bad look...fuk you dont just make something of yourself lol?

Where do you get the idea that I can't go back to DC or make a living out here when half of you raggedy blacks in the city are unemployed and are whining like a baby.I make moves out here because I want.

You made a generalization about black people in the DMV and got mad when I made a generalization about PRs,"pot calling the kettle black,like I said everybody has their bias.

The only thing is , you seem to have a problem with blacks all over the US especially in places like Atlanta or DC, these people are doing well for themselves,you are always making antagonistic comments to black people any where outside of NYC,you seem to be one of those close minded idiot NYers who can't come to terms with blacks doing well in other cities,when more than half of the blacks out there are unemployed.

But the thing is, I'll make my comments about Nyc just like you can with DC, if you are too sensitive,so what,you act is if it's the Holy City , yall ain't shit,you think I'm the only person that has that opinion,yall are annoying, even the mayor of Chicago has remarked on how nerve wrecking yall can be,if you don't like the comments I make about NYC quit ####################ing and just skim pass it ,puzzyboy.

Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    ask naturalborncawkridah
    Don't play games its your big mouth geek ass that decided to make it Into a Dc and NYC war When you said im from the DMV ,like its something bad.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Some you people kill me....

I wonder if people know what a punch is?

and, worst...a Sucker Punch. Because I didn't see neither.

I saw officers surrounding some incident/commotion with their backs torn to the crowd on the side walk. I see the woman go up behind the officers shouting. Then someone in the crowd throws some liquid or solutions on the officers from behind, while their backs were turned. They turn around to see the shouting woman walking away in fear of consequence, and unfortunately for her mistake her as being the culprit. She caught a OPEN Hand slap to the face, and was immediately taking into custody.

I see NO FAULT on the officer's part....Nothing excessive. A reasonable amount of force, and though she wasn't the culprit....she was being disorderly. So, Hey...u pay for your actions 10 fold sometimes.

interesting...i didnt know officers were supposed to be slapping ppl...
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by BABYLOC View Post
    interesting...i didnt know officers were supposed to be slapping ppl...
    *smh*.....tell the story as it is.

Say, "I didn't know officers supposed to slap people, that throw stuff on them while their backs are turned."

Sheesh!

Credits
    Honestly, I feel I make a point...if anyone feels my point is unfounded & invalid, then expose why it's invalid. Saying, "You feel you're right" doesn't invalidate my point.

I just at times question your supposed integrity & responsibility when it comes to Legal matters. Sorry, just my take.
    The point is that clearly others disagree with you regarding whether this was a sucker punch, punch or not. You're upset because they didnt report it the way you feel they should have and i posted it as written. Just silly.

You aren't in any position to question my integrity, responsibility regarding legal matters or anything else...arent you the one chasing barely legal females? LOL. Get outta here.
    LIONESS onda RISE likes this.

Credits

Say, "I didn't know officers supposed to slap people, that throw stuff on them while their backs are turned."

Sheesh!
    So you're sure that she threw the stuff? That's still in question. There is no question that he followed her and hit her.

Wonder if he followed and hit any of the men throwing things.

Credits

Sheesh!
    ...even if she threw the stuff...he is STILL not supposed to be slapping her...or anyone. if someone is being VIOLENT..thats one thing...some flying juice, water or whatever, is not a reason to slap someone..anyone else pulling that stunt and it would be called...umm...assault!
    dollbabi likes this.
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Rightfully, so...the article is so salacious and uninformed...that it doesn't need anyone propelling it. She could have posted it and let the readers deduct their own opinion. She just perpetuated nonsense. The video is there to view for all, I didn't see any of what the article suggested. It was complete FALSE account.
    That's exactly what I did. I posted the article as is and let the readers come to a conclusion of their own. My opinion is nowhere in the initial post. Not sure what you are so angry about.

I can't even tell whether it was a punch or a slap, as the video is blurry. However, everyone is free to come to their own conclusion. My opinion is that the officer used excessive force against her even if she threw liquid.

Credits
    ...even if she threw the stuff...he is STILL not supposed to be slapping her...or anyone. if someone is being VIOLENT..thats one thing...some flying juice, water or whatever, is not a reason to slap someone..anyone else pulling that stunt and it would be called...umm...assault!
    Thank you. That was excessive. Apparently, he has had 13 complaints against him - from verbal to physical. This article says that isn't uncommon for officers but...hmmmm.

Philadelphia Officer Who Punched Woman a 'Good Cop,' Police Say - ABC News

Credits
    So you're sure that she threw the stuff? That's still in question. There is no question that he followed her and hit her.

Wonder if he followed and hit any of the men throwing things.
    Gosh, re-read my initial post in this thread I said someone in the crowd threw a liquid/solution on the officers. She was there shouting behind them, they turn around her and see her creeping away. They MISTAKED her as being the culprit. There was a incident/commotion going, and the officers were surrounding it with their backs turn to the crowd on the sidewalk. All of this is Obvious in the video...she was being disorderly shouting behind the officers, and got blamed for throwing the solution.

Credits
    Gosh, re-read my initial post in this thread I said someone in the crowd threw a liquid/solution on the officers. She was there shouting behind them, they turn around her and see her creeping away. They MISTAKED her as being the culprit. There was a incident/commotion going, and the officers were surrounding it with their backs turn to the crowd on the sidewalk. All of this is Obvious in the video...she was being disorderly shouting behind the officers, and got blamed for throwing the solution.
    Your recent statement assumed her to have been the perpetrator. That was the reason for my reply. Nothing more.

Credits
    Your recent statement assumed her to have been the perpetrator. That was the reason for my reply. Nothing more.
    Okay, cool...and, I apologise for putting my foot on your neck.

Forgive me.

Credits
    *smh*.....true, true, true.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123