Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Cop Sucker Punches Woman at Philly Puerto Rican Day Parade

Credits

Cop Sucker Punches Woman at Philly Puerto Rican Day Parade

This is the shocking moment a police sergeant punched a young woman in the face because he thought she sprayed silly string at him during a peaceful parade.

The video was recorded during yesterday's 50th anniversary Puerto Rican Day parade in Philadelphia - where around 1,500 people were in attendance.

The 36-second clip shows a number of people milling around enjoying the festivities in the 'City of Brotherly Love'.

From the left-hand side, someone can be seen throwing an unidentified liquid towards a group of police officers.

Scroll down for video

Philadelphia Police Brutality - YouTube

Caught on camera: The police sergeant, circled on the left, can be seen delivering a brutal blow to a woman during the Puerto Rican day parade

Floored: The woman falls to the ground after the sucker punch and the police man roughly cuffs her

At the same time, a young woman is walking past - who also gets hit by the liquid.

As she turns around to see where it came from, a police officer in a white shirt - which means he has acquired the rank of sergeant - comes towards the woman and delivers a brutal punch to her face, knocking her to the ground.

He then roughly handcuffs her as she sits bleeding and shocked.
    As she is led away, with blood dripping down her face, she can be seen trying to tell the sergeant she has done nothing wrong.

Violence: The woman is floored by the cop's punch and he can be seen cuffing her roughly as she looks up bewildered

Injuries: As the woman is led away you can see her face is bloodied from the sucker punch

The video has prompted a number of comments and back lash about what is seen as unnecessary brutality at the hands of the Philadelphia police.

Many point out that the young women simply threw some water from her bottle or sprayed silly string, others point to the fact that it was actually someone else out of shot who threw the substance that hit the officers.

Philadelphia police say they cannot comment at this time because it is an active investigation.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    This is the shocking moment a police sergeant punched a young woman in the face because he thought she sprayed silly string at him during a peaceful parade.

The video was recorded during yesterday's 50th anniversary Puerto Rican Day parade in Philadelphia - where around 1,500 people were in attendance.

The 36-second clip shows a number of people milling around enjoying the festivities in the 'City of Brotherly Love'.

From the left-hand side, someone can be seen throwing an unidentified liquid towards a group of police officers.

Scroll down for video

Philadelphia Police Brutality - YouTube

Caught on camera: The police sergeant, circled on the left, can be seen delivering a brutal blow to a woman during the Puerto Rican day parade

Floored: The woman falls to the ground after the sucker punch and the police man roughly cuffs her

At the same time, a young woman is walking past - who also gets hit by the liquid.

As she turns around to see where it came from, a police officer in a white shirt - which means he has acquired the rank of sergeant - comes towards the woman and delivers a brutal punch to her face, knocking her to the ground.

He then roughly handcuffs her as she sits bleeding and shocked.
    As she is led away, with blood dripping down her face, she can be seen trying to tell the sergeant she has done nothing wrong.

Violence: The woman is floored by the cop's punch and he can be seen cuffing her roughly as she looks up bewildered

Injuries: As the woman is led away you can see her face is bloodied from the sucker punch

The video has prompted a number of comments and back lash about what is seen as unnecessary brutality at the hands of the Philadelphia police.

Many point out that the young women simply threw some water from her bottle or sprayed silly string, others point to the fact that it was actually someone else out of shot who threw the substance that hit the officers.

Philadelphia police say they cannot comment at this time because it is an active investigation.
    Laymen terms: more than likely they will be fired and loose their pension. City will be hit with a hefty lawsuit.

If this proves to be true.

#Dumb cops.
    dollbabi likes this.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    But what did she do ...she threw the liquid?

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniminx View Post
    But what did she do ...she threw the liquid?
    Puerto Ricans have a tendency of being very unruly can't be surprised it went down. It couldn't of been something she said earlier on, can't forget the uncouth behavior that has transpired at the previous PR Day parades in the Northeast

Credits
    damn he hooked her shiit. lol

women need to know when to hol ah corner tho...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinks View Post
    Laymen terms: more than likely they will be fired and loose their pension. City will be hit with a hefty lawsuit.

#Dumb cops.
    MMmmhmmm. I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Vega View Post
    MMmmhmmm. I'm just waiting to see what happens.
    Nothing will come out of it......he is a captain, black mayor, he will be protected, same b.s. That goes on in nyc .......his defense will be I was under attack by a liquid substance , etc....self defense, etc.

At best, they will drop the disorderly charge, 5 years from now she will get maybe 20k....given he didn't break her jaw.

He will walk ...minus 5 vacation days....

Credits

#Dumb cops.
    Wow, you are that Sure......nah.

Credits
    Btw........it seems that she was spraying something prior to the yellow belly who threw the water at them....either way, wrong place,bad timing.......

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by socapineman View Post
    Wow, you are that Sure......nah.
    You miss the part where I stated "If this proves to be true". I'm going off of what I read; states that someone has video footage that it wasn't her/them. If one or more persons has conclusive evidence; then his ass is toast.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    You miss the part where I stated "If this proves to be true". I'm going off of what I read; states that someone has video footage that it wasn't her/them. If one or more persons has conclusive evidence; then his ass is toast.
    Ok.......but, since then....did you get a chance to watch the start of the video?

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornRidah View Post
    Puerto Ricans have a tendency of being very unruly can't be surprised it went down. It couldn't of been something she said earlier on, can't forget the uncouth behavior that has transpired at the previous PR Day parades in the Northeast
    do you just wake up and purposefully decide ''I'm gonna make the biggest ass of myself today'' or are you just naturally this much of a mummu jackass?
    mz_JazE likes this.
    "sa ki ta'w sé ta'w, la rivié pé pa chayé'l "

Father, before mi mind get bad
    Betta yuh flip it round and mek mi mind get mad
    Mi prefer fi work hard everyday fi achieve mi goals
    Nah grudge nobody fi dem own

NaturalBornRidah
    Quote Originally Posted by SKBai1991 View Post
    do you just wake up and purposefully decide ''I'm gonna make the biggest ass of myself today'' or are you just naturally this much of a mummu jackass?
    No Jack off I speak my mind and care none of what you suckas say, take a look at the PR Day in 2000, were they are yanking the clothes off their own women.

She provoked it(how ever extreme it was) , she shouldn't off sprayed water on the officer while he was conducting his duty, this is a classic case of when ''Messing Around Goes Bad''.

Credits
    Some you people kill me....

I wonder if people know what a punch is?

and, worst...a Sucker Punch. Because I didn't see neither.

I saw officers surrounding some incident/commotion with their backs torn to the crowd on the side walk. I see the woman go up behind the officers shouting. Then someone in the crowd throws some liquid or solutions on the officers from behind, while their backs were turned. They turn around to see the shouting woman walking away in fear of consequence, and unfortunately for her mistake her as being the culprit. She caught a OPEN Hand slap to the face, and was immediately taking into custody.

I see NO FAULT on the officer's part....Nothing excessive. A reasonable amount of force, and though she wasn't the culprit....she was being disorderly. So, Hey...u pay for your actions 10 fold sometimes.

Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey

Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey

MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Some you people kill me....

I wonder if people know what a punch is?

and, worst...a Sucker Punch. Because I didn't see neither.

I saw officers surrounding some incident/commotion with their backs torn to the crowd on the side walk. I see the woman go up behind the officers shouting. Then someone in the crowd throws some liquid or solutions on the officers from behind, while their backs were turned. They turn around to see the shouting woman walking away in fear of consequence, and unfortunately for her mistake her as being the culprit. She caught a OPEN Hand slap to the face, and was immediately taking into custody.

I see NO FAULT on the officer's part....Nothing excessive. A reasonable amount of force, and though she wasn't the culprit....she was being disorderly. So, Hey...u pay for your actions 10 fold sometimes.

Who is you people? That's what is being used in articles all over the net. I really don't care to change that. If you have an issue, contact the news agencies.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...kes-place.html
    mz_JazE likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast