Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CONFUSED!!!

Credits

CONFUSED!!!

I am wondering, is there a specific age at which men become mature and not have just one ting on their minds. I know that I am a good woman to have, but I keep falling for the losers. I feel as if island men (in the islands themself) know how to appreciate women more. But as a strong woman in the yr 2001, I'll keeo moving forward and never back trap. I guess I have alot of anger in me thats y I am writing this.

Peace and Love
    socababy

Credits

RE: CONFUSED!!!

Hi there, hope all is well with you.

I just wanted to respond based on experience and as well an analysis conducted for a field research.

generally, it is that men do mature at an older age from women or girls. this may accoutn for their behaviour.. ALso as well as the hormones go crazy in men generally faster then women however.. women mature earlier than men but tend to lose some of their maturity at the post teen years early twenties. I still believe however that it is the person and how they wer eraised and in what environment that has soem part in how they act an dreact to the oposite sex.. I am no expert on this situation just offering a friendly response.

anyone of course can contest my oponion.

DeLone1
    SIF KREW
    (ps.. new 200 1mix comign soon to an internet radio near you)

Credits

well lone ranger,
    i am aware of that, as far as men maturing at an older age then women. but it seems to me that a man can not be happy with just one woman, he must "have his cake and eat it too". what happened to mature adults? i guess i am so angry and my mind is going in circles, i don't have anything else to say at this moment. but thanks :)
    Peace and Love
    socababy

CaLIPso

Well Socababy don't be confused. We women sometimes have to go through these changes. In life you make the wrong decisions. I too meet the Mr Wrongs and the imature males, but the only way to learn is to have got hurt and sometimes it take more than once. But keep your head up and don't go back but move forward. 2001 is your year to shine.

Credits

Thanks Sweety, I will definitley keep moving forward. This is our year to shine!!!

Credits

Hmmm

Credits

Executive, What does Hmmm mean?

SSS
    Credits

hmmm means that he thinking if he is one of the wrong men

keep on thinking

SSS
    Credits

please don't be confused

I don't believe that there is a specific age that they become mature.

As far as relationship goes i think that some first have to get over the sexual thoughts and see that there is more to a person a relationship than that. In my past relationship most just saw a pretty face nice body but when the realized i was more than that they could not handle it. I couldn't deal with some always think about sex sex sex some time you might just want to relax without doing anything i also feel that if you are alone together you should be able to hold each other without having sex. This is extermely important because if you can't do this the relationship does not have any values.

Credits

As far as maturity(what is maturity, can you be mature in one facet of life and immature in another aspect of life?), I can't say that females mature faster because I have met numerous older and younger females that act very immature. Furthermore there are alot of immature people way in their 30's, 40's, and 50's who don't realize that they're old. It's just that you haven't met anyone that you are on the same page with. just keep your mind open. There are younger AND older guys that you can share and grow with. Be patient, open,and don't stress yourself over it. Your time will come.

Credits

If you read the message SSS you would see that she said this is the year they would shine. I said Hmmm to that. I don't consider myself perfect but I ain't one of those wrong men. My CoxMan days dun.

Blessings to all Blessed

Credits

Could not handle it? Only sex? Hmmm some of your X's had issues

SSS
    Credits

you being one maybe had issues

Credits

So now you have told everyone. O.K. I remember a certain person wearing a sexy outfit wanted sum and was refused. I don't think that was me in my Red Alize boxers

Credits

I couldn't have said it better myself. Your message here is a very good reminder of what I should always keep at the back of my mind: That no matter how many times I've been hurt (and that's more times than I can count), there still remain many good men out there. Not getting discouraged is the hard part, but I always try and remain positive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast