Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Condoleezza Rice speak about the segregated south

Gladiator

Condoleezza Rice speak about the segregated south

Alot of personal info about her from this recent interview

YouTube - Condoleezza Rice Recalls Segregated South

She excelled in all avenues of her career
    Last edited by Gladiator; 12-08-2010 at 10:35 PM.

Credits

Condo LOSER White Rice is a Wutless Bush Family House Knee-Gress

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sufficient View Post
    Alot of personal info about her from this recent interview

YouTube - Condoleezza Rice Recalls Segregated South

She excelled in all avenues of her career
    Another Knee Grow Employee of the U.S. Government...........

............ who spent her Career bringing Bad News and Threats to Black People around the World from her Filthy White Massa:
    'Rice is an apologist for white sins' - World - IOL | Breaking News | South Africa News | World News | Sport | Business | Entertainment | IOL.co.za

Credits
    I'm with you on that one Marabunta...
    "If they were appreciated for their personality in the first place, she would not have been told to get extensions or weave when she started out as a reporter. This whole thing would not have been an issue to begin with if these women were appreciated for what was in their heads and on on top it." - Hello BKLYN

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Libralove83 View Post
    I'm with you on that one Marabunta...
    SLEAZY Condoleeza was a Dirty little Messenger Gyal for the White Ruling Class:
    Chevron's "The Condoleezza Rice"

Credits
    I like her...

never saw her as anything but doing her job...

she has good intentions..

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by MR HYPE View Post
    I like her...

never saw her as anything but doing her job...

she has good intentions..
    For any young woman who is looking for someone to model in terms of career achievements and success, Rice would be a good choice for her.

Credits
    For any young woman who is looking for someone to model in terms of career achievements and success, Rice would be a good choice for her.
    Yeah....... like an aspiring Tea Party Knee-Gress

Links30
    Dog, i feel where u coming from, but in all honesty, if the most high placed u on earth for a higher purpose and to use ALL your talents n do as u must by nature which is to reproduce, there ent nothing successful bout her life. She's still childless and man less, are u sure that is something u want your daughter to look up to? Think about it. Because if u want your daughter looking up to anyone as a role model of achievement and success should come from u the parent till they are able to branch off on de own n select who they wish to idolize. .

Just my 2 cents

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post
    Dog, i feel where u coming from, but in all honesty, if the most high placed u on earth for a higher purpose and to use ALL your talents n do as u must by nature which is to reproduce, there ent nothing successful bout her life. She's still childless and man less, are u sure that is something u want your daughter to look up to? Think about it. Because if u want your daughter looking up to anyone as a role model of achievement and success should come from u the parent till they are able to branch off on de own n select who they wish to idolize. .

Just my 2 cents
    Silly Ass Knee-Gress playing Piano for that Ugly Ass Beast in Buckingham Palace...........
    Condoleezza Rice plays piano for Queen - world | Stuff.co.nz

.........she just had to put on a little Minstrel Show for the White Ruling Class to top off her career

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bago20 View Post

Just my 2 cents
    I dont agree with you when you say there is nothing successful about her life when someone career is a major part of their life.
    Also my daughter (if i did have one) looking up to me would have nothing to do with her looking up to Rice (if that is what she choose) We have people around teh world who look up to Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King . Same concept applies here.

Credits
    I dont agree with you when you say there is nothing successful about her life when someone career is a major part of their life.
    Her Career was being a Dirty little Messenger Gyal for White Ruling Class LIARS, TORTURERS and WAR CRIMINALS

Links30
    Also my daughter (if i did have one) looking up to me would have nothing to do with her looking up to Rice (if that is what she choose) We have people around teh world who look up to Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King . Same concept applies here.
    lol, yea Marabunta, bumbochicken. But Sufficient, listen, ok, how could i say this, maybe my wording was ah bit too broad n ah bit too far out there, to say there is nothing successful about her life was wrong n off, and i admit that n your right, so i take it back, what i should have said, your daughter should be able to look up to a woman like Michelle Obama, she's strong, successful, beautiful black woman who is a champion in her own right, yet at the same time, she's a loving mother to her children n a wife to her husband, if anything in regards to what young black girls should be looking up to is Black women like Mrs Obama. Success and family should be ingrained into our young black women, especially commitment to family.

I can only be me.... MadamStatuesque's Avatar MadamStatuesque is offline
    Credits
    exactly. i dont look at her for what she represents politically, but more so what she represents as a Black woman.
    Not a single ounce of fock shall be given today...

Links30
    Michelle Obama, she's strong, successful, beautiful black woman who is a champion in her own right, yet at the same time, she's a loving mother to her children n a wife to her husband
    Also what is in the bold can be like Kryptonite to the modern day Black woman so keep that in mind when schooling your future seed if it were to be a girl.

Credits
    bago.. i dont know if i necessarily agree with your seeming viewpoint that unless a woman has a husband and childdren she is not truly a success.. that is the kind of thinking that would make young girls rush to settle down and breed without achieving and accomplishing anything because they will feel that society will judge them most by that criteria... pressure to wed and produce children.. i would rather my daughter climb her highest peak and be happy with herself and whenever she feels she has done all she wanted to do in life and then some.. she can settle.. and if she never does, then so be it... society judges women on their ability to have a family it seems.. and men on their ability to provide for such a family.. no wonder so many men feel worthless because they arent earning enough to live comfortably by themselves much less for a woman and children.. and some arent getting jobs to even get to earning solo dolo...

people need to realize that not ever woman has family in her life's plans.. same way not every man will be raking in the dough at his job..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast