Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Condo' or Co-oP...

  1. #1
    Cervical Cancer MÉCHANT LOUP's Avatar MÉCHANT LOUP is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Black Forest.......
    Posts
    36,268
    Credits
    17,433,584

    Condo' or Co-oP...

    Let's talk about them...

    Do you have either...or once consider?

    What's' the difference between the two?

    How economical are they? Are they Money pits?
    Girly boy why do you get such a kick out of dissing women? - Namey Namey

    You don't act proper, you just act angry. You act like a angry racist white new york cop.-Namey Namey


    Everyone knows MÉCHANT LOUP is a jackass, but a pedophile? - Namey Namey

    MÉCHANT LOUP like women? The only thing MÉCHANT LOUP like more than hearing that a blackman was gunned down by cops, is a hairy man ass. - Namey Namey


    MÉCHANT LOUP a battyman. - Namey Namey

  2. #2
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
    Let's talk about them...

    Do you have either...or once consider?

    What's' the difference between the two?

    How economical are they? Are they Money pits?
    co-op I really would not consider....

    however
    condos CAN be very economical.
    as with any property, it can become a money pit

    rule one: location is king

  3. #3
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Anyplace other than NY have Co-ops?

  4. #4
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    Anyplace other than NY have Co-ops?
    maybe a Kibutz in Israel and I dont even think those are still around much


    thats why I wrote it off and emphasized location and Condo

  5. #5
    THE BATTLE FOR EVERYTHING soca cowboy is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The Ranch
    Posts
    2,370
    Credits
    1,041,667
    Boston and San Francisco are the only two cities in the US that I've ever heard of them- although only a few outside of NYC

  6. #6
    Registered User stacey12003's Avatar stacey12003 is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NEW JERSEY
    Posts
    490
    Credits
    22,589
    Condo makes life easier and you are much more flexible

  7. #7
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by stacey12003 View Post
    Condo makes life easier and you are much more flexible
    I like the condo security.

    Usually one or two ways max to get in the condo
    plenty of other people around
    many times they are in a gated community with security guards patrolling the area.(how many home owners have that)

    if you are not on the 1st floor its even more difficult to get into

  8. #8
    Temporary Suspension Swerve is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,361
    Credits
    9,522
    Quote Originally Posted by . View Post
    I like the condo security.

    Usually one or two ways max to get in the condo
    plenty of other people around
    many times they are in a gated community with security guards patrolling the area.(how many home owners have that)

    if you are not on the 1st floor its even more difficult to get into

    Umm..in Florida Yes...
    I have seen condos up here that were converted row homes in your average neighborhood

  9. #9
    Gladiator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by swerve View Post
    anyplace other than ny have co-ops?
    lol...

  10. #10
    .
    L O S T .'s Avatar . is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    .|.
    Posts
    38,030
    Credits
    1,088,961
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerve View Post
    Umm..in Florida Yes...
    I have seen condos up here that were converted row homes in your average neighborhood
    tru always exceptions...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •