Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coming out of the closet...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickting
    why u can't respect them there humans just like me and u... they was born through the same process.. as far as i know thery not aliens.. they have feelings.. they could wine.. they could love soca.. just like u.. but u won't respect them cuz of there sexuality.. your being shallow
    I dont think I am being shallow
    Lets see shallow
    They are now talking about teaching Kids in school Same sex parents. Thats shallow
    They are allowing them to marry thats shallow.( no respect for a family and what husband and wife mean)
    They are adopting Kids thats shallow
    I dont think Iam shallow in the least

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    I thought you was taking my advice????
    oohhh yeah.. umm. ya see wat happen was.. umm yeah ya know

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickting
    oohhh yeah.. umm. ya see wat happen was.. umm yeah ya know
    LOL!!!

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    I dont think I am being shallow
    Lets see shallow
    They are now talking about teaching Kids in school Same sex parents. Thats shallow
    They are allowing them to marry thats shallow.( no respect for a family and what husband and wife mean)
    They are adopting Kids thats shallow
    I dont think Iam shallow in the least
    babes.. at the end of the day... ya can't change that... just live with it... but ya shouldn't block them out of ya life.. sweety.. we are all brothers and sisters.. lol.. that sound nice eh lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    But what "people"? The only people that should be concerned about that is your immediate family and close friends...no different than if heterosexual people shaking up and not getting married and they parents digging horrors...how is that up for the consumption of the general public?

I really think the flamboyant behaviour is what gets them all the ridicule and hate...and it may not be fair but in some cases they call unnecessary attention to theyself...then they vex when people react...
    So true...my thing is though why they have to behave that way ...do they see it as a means of putting themselves out there and letting the public know or is this behavior like the pretty Bir...cant remember name which uses colors to attract other birds?

Credits
    In corporate America where the good ole boys network exists between back door meetings in the gold clubs, private dinners and luncheons, not to mention overseas business trips where you stand on the sexual spectrum comes into play much more than one would think..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    Moderators
    Please delete this thread
    We dont need any Homoheros with their capes and tights defending them

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    I have a gay cousin...I speak to him fine...we just dont discuss his relationship...I dont want to know about it actually and it's understood...it only a big issue to me if people trying to sell it to me...

Don't try to convince me it's right...it is an individual choice but that campaigning nonsense is a little much...

How does gayness in the workplace even become a factor? Why the ass your co-workers or boss even know your sexual activities in the first place???
    dat is so true. because some of dem are gay and proud so they feel they should make a public service announcement.

Credits
    comin out is a big deal. can you imagine how much pressa it is to constantly refer to your SO as yuh fren all the time? to have to hide every thing and not acknowledge your relationship to anyone. ah know ah little late. but what's the big deal don't hetero people flaunt their sexuality as well. so why should ah gay person have to hide theirs?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123