Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coming out of the closet...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinikiz
    Trinikiz peeps in....feels to .........and departs....

Can you believe I am still not comfortable talking and discussing homosexuality.......ah just cant belly it........
    yeah i was the same way.. until i read some books by a gay author... E. Lynn Harris.. ( i didn't know he was gay) his books are very good.. when i read his memior.. i realize that they have feelings just like us.. and they have a hard time.. being gay.. cuz of there family members ... and society not understanding and accepting them... he went through plenty of shyt... and hurt.. and from there... it open me up to them.. plus one of my good friends is gay..

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Thickting
    who is u to judge.. its not ya perference.. so u don't have to worry about it.. u might not think its right.. but that dont make them no different from u.. cuz they don't so ppl as me and u being straight s there perference.. but they will respect u on that.. so why u can't do the same
    don't bother yuh wasting yuh time on dis subject. You gonna get a bunch a Bible quotes and such...move on sis....move on.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinababy
    don't bother yuh wasting yuh time on dis subject. You gonna get a bunch a Bible quotes and such...move on sis....move on.
    thanks girl.. i go take ya advice

Credits
    who is u to judge.. its not ya perference.. so u don't have to worry about it.. u might not think its right.. but that dont make them no different from u.. cuz they don't so ppl as me and u being straight s there perference.. but they will respect u on that.. so why u can't do the same
    Who said I judged
    What is written about them is written
    But I donthave to respect them when out of work
    On my time I will do as I please.
    and yeah they are different from me very different

Kiz
    Credits
    yeah i was the same way.. until i read some books by a gay author... E. Lynn Harris.. ( i didn't know he was gay) his books are very good.. when i read his memior.. i realize that they have feelings just like us.. and they have a hard time.. being gay.. cuz of there family members ... and society not understanding and accepting them... he went through plenty of shyt... and hurt.. and from there... it open me up to them.. plus one of my good friends is gay..

I dont think they should be bashed and ting but ah just cant deal wid it.......the first time I was really exposed to it was last year when I went to BBQ's in the village and dese two men standing in front of me waiting for the light started kissing juss so......ah just stood there like a chupidy becuz it was like ah had juss seen a ghost.......but ah really dont want to be exposed to dat eva again in life......

Credits
    WOW

Credits
    I have a gay cousin...I speak to him fine...we just dont discuss his relationship...I dont want to know about it actually and it's understood...it only a big issue to me if people trying to sell it to me...

Don't try to convince me it's right...it is an individual choice but that campaigning nonsense is a little much...

How does gayness in the workplace even become a factor? Why the ass your co-workers or boss even know your sexual activities in the first place???

Credits
    I dont think they should be bashed and ting but ah just cant deal wid it.......the first time I was really exposed to it was last year when I went to BBQ's in the village and dese two men standing in front of me waiting for the light started kissing juss so......ah just stood there like a chupidy becuz it was like ah had juss seen a ghost.......but ah really dont want to be exposed to dat eva again in life......
    mmm.. i know .. seeing the affection does bother me too.. lol.. but i understand where ya coming from

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY
    I have a gay cousin...I speak to him fine...we just dont discuss his relationship...I dont want to know about it actually and it's understood...it only a big issue to me if people trying to sell it to me...

Don't try to convince me it's right...it is an individual choice but that campaigning nonsense is a little much...

How does gayness in the workplace even become a factor? Why the ass your co-workers or boss even know your sexual activities in the first place???
    i love ya question girll..

Credits

Too funny...I too am uncomfortable with the PDA's they still make me nauseous, but I still feel they have the right to live their lives in peace. I'll let God be the judge. I treat them the same way I'd treat any other human being.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    Who said I judged
    What is written about them is written
    But I donthave to respect them when out of work
    On my time I will do as I please.
    and yeah they are different from me very different
    why u can't respect them there humans just like me and u... they was born through the same process.. as far as i know thery not aliens.. they have feelings.. they could wine.. they could love soca.. just like u.. but u won't respect them cuz of there sexuality.. your being shallow

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ILanDFnTsY

Well say there is a work X-mas party and JOhn bring RObert to the party. How should John introduce Robert? AS his friend, his roommate, his lover, his boyfriend?

Credits

Too funny...I too am uncomfortable with the PDA's they still make me nauseous, but I still feel they have the right to live their lives in peace. I'll let God be the judge. I treat them the same way I'd treat any other human being.

Credits
    why u can't respect them there humans just like me and u... they was born through the same process.. as far as i know thery not aliens.. they have feelings.. they could wine.. they could love soca.. just like u.. but u won't respect them cuz of there sexuality.. your being shallow
    I thought you was taking my advice????

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by saveoursoca
    WOW
    I got you using all caps!?!?!?!
    WOW what?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast