Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CoilyKinks I Have a Question For You: Do you think you reached yo in Your Last Thread

Credits

Question CoilyKinks I Have a Question For You: Do you think you reached yo in Your Last Thread

what was the point of of your last thread

Last week you tried to address the situation of women who have children out of wedlock with men who do not want to marry. But what I noticed is that you have made the same mistake as many others before you by focusing your energy on the message and yourself rather than your target audience which leads me to ask you this question

Do you think you reached your target audience?
    Are the people or the woman that you were trying to help actually listen to you?
    Or if it was just a show to prove your superiority like a self service messenger

As a well educated woman you seem to forgot that the point is not to just speaks the true But to get the true to the ears that need to hear it, that mean the message needs to be respectful, interesting and easy to receive by the target audience Otherwise you just wasting your time trying to tell other woman who never asking for help in the firs place.
    What to do in their live

Just because you know how to drive a car doesn’t mean you can convey it to somebody else and even if your can do that doesn’t mean you know how to do it and even if you can do those firs 2 things doesn’t mean you know how make it interesting enough so you can hold your audience attention all of that is a part of teaching or giving advice like wise reaching your target audience is a part of making thread comment video or event conversation and if your not reaching your target audience, what was the point of making the thread in the firs place.

Last edited by Capitaine; 02-19-2011 at 02:35 PM.

Credits
    most sensible post i see you make in a while..
    Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.

Velvet Glove. Iron Fist

mi style still sharp .....u a A-Minor and dem a B-Flat

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mckendy View Post
    what was the point of of your last thread ?

Last week you tried to address the situation of women who have children out of wedlock with men who do not want to marry. But what I noticed is that you have made the same mistake as many others before you by focusing your energy on the message and yourself rather than your target audience which leads me to ask you this question

Do you think you reached your target audience?
    Are the people or the woman that you were trying to help actually listen to you?
    Or if it was just a show to prove your superiority like a self service messenger

As a well educated woman you seem to forgot that the point is not to just speaks the true But to get the true to the ears that need to hear it, that mean the message needs to be respectful, interesting and easy to receive by the target audience Otherwise you just wasting your time trying to tell other woman who never asking for help in the firs place.
    What to do in their live

Just because you know how to drive a car doesn’t mean you can convey it to somebody else and even if your can do that doesn’t mean you know how to do it and even if you can do those firs 2 things doesn’t mean you know how make it interesting enough so you can hold your audience attention all of that is a part of teaching or giving advice like wise reaching your target audience is a part of making thread comment video or event conversation and if your not reaching your target audience, what was the point of making the thread in the firs place.

WTF????????????????

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyrastafari View Post
    most sensible post i see you make in a while..
    Interesting
    Last edited by Capitaine; 02-19-2011 at 04:30 PM.

Credits
    where is CoilyKinks

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by mckendy View Post
    where is CoilyKinks
    Dragon IG :: http://instagram.com/islandmixusa

Measure ur life with Love Doctor's Daughter's Avatar Doctor's Daughter is offline
    Credits
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor's Daughter View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    shes gone
    Last edited by Capitaine; 02-20-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Credits
    Allyuh seeing why she ask that question eh...

Credits
    Exactly...well said.

To me, the thread came off like CK was trying to big up herself at the expense of single mothers on IMIX...and it didn't work. LOL.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    Exactly...well said.

To me, the thread came off like CK was trying to big up herself at the expense of single mothers on IMIX...and it didn't work. LOL.
    i'm thinking it was a direct hit at a certain person... don't wanna be too specific, but i have an idea who was the target.. and it wasn't NIKKI...

Credits

Thumbs up

i'm thinking it was a direct hit at a certain person... don't wanna be too specific, but i have an idea who was the target.. and it wasn't NIKKI...
    who was it

Credits
    who?
    Marcus Garvey said you would not know yourself till your back is against the wall. It gone through the wall now.

Gladiator
    This thread is testimony of Coilykinks Imix celebrity status lol

Credits
    Wouldnt be surprised. CK has been on here for awhile but all of a sudden she comes out with that thread. She likely knows other imixers based on the piece of cuss BnS put on her once upon a time. Maybe a "baby momma" from IMIX messed up her relationship and she has something to prove now. Who knows...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast