Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Closet Chubb Love Argh !!!

Credits

Closet Chubb Love Argh !!!

Why is that (most) fellas say dey don like big girls and then when dey feel no one looking dey try to talk to dem. Or dey wait till de fete is over to say hello. chupidee
    yet most ppl. are "big" & what I hate most is when you in a fete
    some jack arse give yuh a "sypmathy dance" & they cant dance
    so you dance a lil bit them move & they make rude comments like if dey didnt dance w/you yuh would dead.
    as fuh me im half inch short of 6"1 and 326 thats right I said it and im cute am i de finest NO but im pretty and on behalf of big girls everywhere "who takecare of dey self"! you dudes eed tuh stop fronting !
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Credits
    P.S. if yuh in de fete and see a big arse whining de same time as meh skinny sisters yuh dun know already who it is
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Credits
    Represent Girl!!!!!!!!!

sharkie
    well i thought i was big...but yuh have size gyul!!!

on de comment about de fellas, ah cyah relate cuz dey does still dance wit me and ting no pity dances

Credits
    an yu post this in real talk and not in yuh journal because......?

sharkie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by DeSocaPrincess
    P.S. if yuh in de fete and see a big arse whining de same time as meh skinny sisters yuh dun know already who it is
    leh dem know keish.Dat is one bam-cee dat does roll. even marchel sing ah song fuh yuh. Look bubblenut dragging all over de town.Leaving all dem marking all over dem ground.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutty
    because she wanted guys to know she know the deal. Big girls need luv too. she dont want it cause they feel like doing a good deed, but because they want to and can look at the beautiful woman she is and accept her

do i have it gyal?

StarGyul
    1. Why is that (most) fellas say dey don like big girls and then 2.when dey feel no one looking dey try to talk to dem. Or dey 3. wait till de fete is over to say hello. chupidee
    yet most ppl. are "big" & what I hate most is when you in a fete
    some jack arse give yuh a 4. "sypmathy dance" & they cant dance
    so you dance a lil bit them move & they make rude comments like if dey didnt dance w/you yuh would dead.
    as fuh me im 5. half inch short of 6"1 and 326 thats right I said it and im cute am i de finest NO but im pretty and on behalf of big girls everywhere "who takecare of dey self"! you dudes eed tuh stop fronting !
    1. Because (most) men really do not like big girls...they don't!
    2. They don't want their friends to ridicule them
    3. They drunk by this time...got rejected by the skinny HOT chick and they just looking to talk to anyone
    4. Since he couldn't dance and you could...you need to think of it as you gave him a "sympathy dance"
    5. That's FAB that you have all that self confidence and such high self esteem...always hold on to that

I have a Puerto Rican homegirl who is i think at least 6' and she has to be over 300pds... but her face is pretty, she dresses nice, and she can dance her ass off....and she bags WWAAAAYYY more guys than all us girls put together. Her confidence just radiates off of her. She just don't give a FuK!

I think regardless of size...if you're in a club just chilling an wildin out...guys are attracted to that...but if you look uncomfortable and searching for some guy to dance with you...forget it...they can smell the desperate.... Just like we won't even give the WACK dude in the party any chance because we can smell the desperation seeping out of his pores
    Last edited by STARGYUL; 07-29-2005 at 08:23 AM.

Blu
    Credits
    Why is that (most) fellas say dey don like big girls and then when dey feel no one looking dey try to talk to dem. Or dey wait till de fete is over to say hello. chupidee
    yet most ppl.
    are "big" & what I hate most is when you in a fete
    some jack arse give yuh a "sypmathy dance" & they cant dance
    as fuh me im half inch short of 6"1 and 326 thats right I said it and im cute am i de finest NO but im pretty and on behalf of big girls everywhere "who takecare of dey self"! you dudes eed tuh stop fronting !

Oh really!! That's what they do? They have a thing for big girls but want to keep on the DL, huh!? That's not right. If you're attracted, then you're attracted....don't be trying to hide anything!

Good for you miss socaprin...you're comfortable in your skin and that's what's important.

Credits
    Well big up SocaPrincess and all the other big 'oman dem who know they cute

As fuh me though, big woman ent my style...I kinah small and de only thing ah big woman go do is roll on me and squeeze my chest.

elq
    Credits
    there are quite a number of west indian men who like de larger ladies.
    you shouldn't be dat worried.
    i got 2 brothers that doan hide de fact that dem love de larger ladies.
    lemme find dem number fuh yuh.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake n Shark
    Well big up SocaPrincess and all the other big 'oman dem who know they cute

As fuh me though, big woman ent my style...I kinah small and de only thing ah big woman go do is roll on me and squeeze my chest.

and i thought i was one of ur women!!!

...how u doing this morning?

Credits
    i like big girls.. i like all girls actually.. and i am tall skinny dude 6 2 160, hopefully 170 b4 i go back to school

Credits
    well thanks fuh all de threads believe meh when I say this if yuh could dance I will dance wid yuh but if yuh wack then dont bother meh ! and confidence I have by the ton (no pun intended)
    I guess meh vent was I see nuff guys looking @ big girls WWWAAAYYY before dey drunk but cuz it ent "cool" dey talk on the "DL" & yes I do get my fair share of dances (ok tee hee maybe one or two more than that) but just like "some men" have a problem with weaves (llaawwdd that is a nex topic) this was my peeve. but i tell yuh this in wet fete if yuh see a lightskin big-girl moving she bamsee wid trample yuh dun know !
    Recognize The ORIGIONAL,
    There Can Be Only ONE!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast