Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Close the Damn Boarders!!! - EBOLA

Credits

Close the Damn Boarders!!! - EBOLA

In Dc
    in Maryland
    in Houston

When will they shut that shiz down! or at least quariantine anyone coming? They need to call all Americans (naturalized or not) back...or shut them out!
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by LIONESS onda RISE View Post
    In Dc
    in Maryland
    in Houston

When will they shut that shiz down! or at least quariantine anyone coming? They need to call all Americans (naturalized or not) back...or shut them out!
    There are no borders to other countries in DC or Maryland.

While Texas is border state(mexico) Houston is clearly not on any of its borders.

Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    *Borders

Credits
    Lol @ George
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Ha ha.. U know exactly what I meant

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by dollbabi View Post
    *Borders

It's a secret that I can't spell?

Any who.. People are going a little crazy with the scare! Some if our greater ignorants are in fear of Africans themselves.. U should hear how these people talking about avoiding all Africans at all cost!

I think they should shut shiz down! People just hoping plane spreading disease and what not.. Not sure of your location mr Flash, but u may feel a way when it's right in your front and backyard

Credits
    Too much money to be made, the borders won't shutdown as yet. hospitals/doctors ready and waiting to rack up those medical bills money.
    Man ah Barbeerian bound tuh be by de bar beer in meh hand beastly cold.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious saga View Post
    Too much money to be made, the borders won't shutdown as yet. hospitals/doctors ready and waiting to rack up those medical bills money.
    And then u have the conspiracy theorist that claim this is all about population control! I'm nervous!!

Credits
    It's a secret that I can't spell?

Any who.. People are going a little crazy with the scare! Some if our greater ignorants are in fear of Africans themselves.. U should hear how these people talking about avoiding all Africans at all cost!

I think they should shut shiz down! People just hoping plane spreading disease and what not.. Not sure of your location mr Flash, but u may feel a way when it's right in your front and backyard
    I'm in the MD/DC/VA area. No way there will be any Ebola epidemic here or anywhere in the US. Unless this virus mutates and becomes airborne then I worry not.

This is all media hype and distraction. Another reason to fear the already pilloried pigmented (brown people).
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgeflash View Post
    I'm in the MD/DC/VA area. No way there will be any Ebola epidemic here or anywhere in the US. Unless this virus mutates and becomes airborne then I worry not.

This is all media hype and distraction. Another reason to fear the already pilloried pigmented (brown people).
    And people eat that shit up like porridge.

I ain't worried about shit until Michael Moore makes a documentary and proves to me why i should be......lol.

Michael Moore is the truth
    Georgeflash and bktrini305 like this.
    you ALL AGREE with my opinion, which is why NONE of you ever EFFECTIVELY DISPUTE IT

you ONLY have faith in the WOMEN'S ability to ELEVATE which is why you only FOCUS ON WOMEN...you ALL have long given up on Black men

you just don't have the BALLS to OVERTLY AGREE....rather just do it INDIRECTLY

weak men only can deal with weaker women

in the presence of strength you diminish...

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGiovanni View Post
    And people eat that shit up like porridge.

I ain't worried about shit until Michael Moore makes a documentary and proves to me why i should be......lol.

Michael Moore is the truth
    Yow I haven't laughed out loud reading anything from this site in ages.
    That Michael Moore line had me dying.

Yup, I'm stealing that shit LOL
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

Credits

its not a bout fearing the brown people becasue the people coming home with this are white people..

and not, its not airborn, but it easliy passed through contact. let the wrong mofug sneeze on your tail..tis a wrap!

BUT...i admit to be a hypercondriac..so, hey..tis what it its..lol

Credits
    its not a bout fearing the brown people becasue the people coming home with this are white people..

and not, its not airborn, but it easliy passed through contact. let the wrong mofug sneeze on your tail..tis a wrap!

BUT...i admit to be a hypercondriac..so, hey..tis what it its..lol
    It IS about the brown people.
    This was started in Africa (The Brown Basin).
    The Aid workers that were returned were white American and "infected by the locals".
    All the white people who came over here with Ebola were quarantined therefore no need for the histrionics you included in the OP.

Only a brown person came to the states infected and could possibly have caused an "outbreak". Now what do you think the average Joe Schmo with racist tendencies is going to conclude from all these screams of African disease descending on the US?
    mz_JazE likes this.
    Say no to drugs.
    Smoke weed.

DSP
    Credits
    LOL!!

anyway my people on the ground back home say things are stabilizing

From a high of 120 new cases per day, we are now having 25-35 new cases per day. In some areas, the CUMULATIVE numbers are going into the double digits...help has to be gotten there and fast!

In Margibi, Bong and Nimba, epicenter counties for the past 2 weeks, the numbers are beginning to stabilize. I guarantee you that we will NOT reach no piece of 1.4 million. I doubt we will reach the 20,000 and for Liberia, I am calling for an EbolaFreeChristmas. We can do it!'

patients turned themselves in and the exact area where this happened was quarantined shortly after. Since last week there are no new cases in that area.

we will soon become pros at this and be send experts to help the US and other countries address Ebola.

btw Nigeria contained Ebola already and has things under control. Media was quiet about it.
    Socapro, bktrini305 and mz_JazE like this.
    Unfortunately, stupidity and ignorance can be entertaining.

Goodle this you 50 year old crusty vagina

--oh yes jigger boozers ever lasting wahr with the "lovers of empresses and hafrican queens" should be ashamed ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

--I like disrespect especially ones that dont involve cursing and nugga nugga nugga watch subject matter ~jigga boozy aka Carlo Pagan

Credits

There may not be an epidemic in the US, but you can see how a major city can grind to a halt with just a few infected people. Its better to be proactive than reactive by having tougher screening at the airports and at hospitals. The man who entered the country lied to get in and was later sent home after going to the hospital. In fact, I find it interesting that he is did not receive any of the experimental drug that may save his life, so there is a reason for Black people and the poor to be concern.
    mz_JazE likes this.
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend- Arabic proverb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast