Thread: Clinton Tell Dems: Get Your Own Plan

Dragon

Clinton Tell Dems: Get Your Own Plan

Bill Clinton says Democrats should quit obstructing the President's Social Security proposal and offer a plan of their own. In an interview with “Good Morning America,” Clinton says, "I think the Democrats should say what they are for on Social Security in the next couple of weeks. they've got time to put together a program."

The former president adds, "I think it should include an opportunity for people to participate in savings and ownership. They don’t have to do private accounts... But I think that the Democrats should have a plan, and they should talk to the president and congressional Republicans about it."

Credits
    I'm sorry, in which part did Clinton say the Dems should stop obstructing Bush's plan?

Perhaps you forgot to post that part.

Credits
    well even if he didn't say it it's' the damn truth and not only in relation to this.

How do they expect people to vote for them when they show practically no strength and aren't offering people any alternatives to what is already being given.

Credits
    Tell Bill Clinton and the Lame ass Democratic Party to go to Hell.

The Democratic party is DEAD..............y'all living under Red State Neo Con Rules.