Thread: Cleaning out FB friends list

Credits

Cleaning out FB friends list

I've noticed a number of people stating that dey cleaning up dey friends list and is almost like dey want people to beg dem to not delete them. I see it as a damn stupid attention seeking move because if yuh want to clean up den yuh don't have to announce just clean up. If yuh saying you and people on yuh list ain't talk in a year then ah guess dey wouldn't miss yuh if yuh delete dem. I dunno it just stupid to me considering it have so many ways to block people from yuh business even if they are friends.

BTW why people so concerned about dey business being out there when dey have a choice to be on FB or NOT?

steupsssss damn nonsense.
    ‎"In the absence of light Darkness prevails."

"Free will; it's a b*tch"

Kakez868
    Smh..Who Cares..Dem PPL Starving Fuh Ah' Status Comment Or "Like"...Dem Potscrapin Mofuggas Does Add Up 4999 PPL And Feel EVERYONE CARES WHAT THEY REALLY SAYING..Dais almost As Schupid as This Girl, She Sends Out Ah Mass-Text To Everyone In She Phonebook Saying "I'm Im Such Ah' Bad Mood...No Texts Calls Or Hitups Please"

#################### Please

Credits
    I thought fb was the place to annouce every aspect of your day/life. From just walked in the house to why didn't you come home last night, I know you sleeping by that biotch of a baby modda of yours...I just put yuh dutty draws on the side walk, now you and that hoe can come pick it up.
    Our Queen went to sleep, her people left to weep....in song she lives on.

Long Live the Queen!

Credits
    ppl really obsessed with FaceBook...LOL
    BELLY FULL BUT DEM STARVIN'

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedasheen View Post
    I've noticed a number of people stating that dey cleaning up dey friends list and is almost like dey want people to beg dem to not delete them. I see it as a damn stupid attention seeking move because if yuh want to clean up den yuh don't have to announce just clean up. If yuh saying you and people on yuh list ain't talk in a year then ah guess dey wouldn't miss yuh if yuh delete dem. I dunno it just stupid to me considering it have so many ways to block people from yuh business even if they are friends.

BTW why people so concerned about dey business being out there when dey have a choice to be on FB or NOT?

somebody on your friend list that you didn't talk to in a long time just announced that huh?

lol

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by chinky eyes View Post
    I thought fb was the place to annouce every aspect of your day/life. From just walked in the house to why didn't you come home last night, I know you sleeping by that biotch of a baby modda of yours...I just put yuh dutty draws on the side walk, now you and that hoe can come pick it up.

thats what twitter is meant to be for, the amount of people i have hidden on FB because of updating their status' every 30 seconds is unbelievable

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownilus View Post
    somebody on your friend list that you didn't talk to in a long time just announced that huh?

lol
    nope...a friend of mine commented on her friend's status and it had me thinking. A couple friends of mine have done it and I just steups but apparently I'm still their friend. My thing is if yuh doing it just do it, no need to announce yuh doing it.
    ‎"In the absence of light Darkness prevails."

"Free will; it's a b*tch"

TC
    Credits
    Yip, it just came up in casual convo with my sisters that we were deleting and had deleted a few people who we have no communication with on fb anymore...if one deltes alot of people, wais de point of announcing it to them when the person deleted cyar read the status update anyway!

I just read a status..."folks am switching off my phone, donīt wanna be disturbed...please leave a message after the tone"

Credits
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakez868 View Post
    Smh..Who Cares..Dem PPL Starving Fuh Ah' Status Comment Or "Like"...Dem Potscrapin Mofuggas Does Add Up 4999 PPL And Feel EVERYONE CARES WHAT THEY REALLY SAYING..Dais almost As Schupid as This Girl, She Sends Out Ah Mass-Text To Everyone In She Phonebook Saying "I'm Im Such Ah' Bad Mood...No Texts Calls Or Hitups Please"

#################### Please
    precisely

Gladiator
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedasheen View Post

Most times I think its just an indirect warning to their facebook friends who dont write comments or "like" any of their status or photos.
    Makes you wonder if facebook is a tool for a popularity contest